• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proviron vs Oral Turinabol during Tren Cycle

Powerlifter03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gents,

I have discovered this article and it got me thinking. I'm currently running Tren E (400) and Test E (300) with 100 mg of Proviron, 1 mg of Caber and 20 mg of MSten (builder oral) for my Anabolics. The point of posting this is to find out if taking something like Oral T would be more beneficial for strength gains as opposed to Proviron. OBVIOUSLY I'm taking Proviron for mood stabilization and all the goodness that comes from SHBG effects, but was thinking I'm not really seeing much else from a Strength perspective from Proviron which is why the article below has me more interested in Oral T.

Oral T

Yes Oral T is methylated but not very hepatoxic. Besides that I don't see why Oral T would not be a better fit.

I was curious if anyone here knew much about Oral T. It seems as if the benefits of Proviron would be increased with Oral T, maybe I'm incorrect but would like to hear everyone's thought's on this and any science on the subject.

Much appreciated.

I have no scientific knowledge to offer just my experience.

I have tried Tbol and Var and Tbol does not increase strength like var.

Edit: I am currently running proviron at 100mg and tbol at 50mg a day and little noticeable strength gains from this combination.

Back