• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Homebrew Thread: Recipes, advice, general discussion...

I been looking online for a recipe for npp and found several and they are all slightly different but also posted in places im not familiar with... I got 10 grams and Looking for npp 100mg recipe. Thank you.

I been looking online for a recipe for npp and found several and they are all slightly different but also posted in places im not familiar with... I got 10 grams and Looking for npp 100mg recipe. Thank you.

NPP displacement is .942
100 ml @ 100 mg/ml
2 ml BA
18 ml BB
70.58 ml carrier oil of your choice

Thank you I appreciate it.

Very welcome, I just plugged it into the Basskiller online calculator. If you do a search for it the info is there and it is a great tool. I posted some powder displacements somewhere in this sub forum so just plug in your displacement and then it does the magic.

NPP displacement is .942
100 ml @ 100 mg/ml
2 ml BA
18 ml BB
70.58 ml carrier oil of your choice
I never brewed before and want to learn. My question is how do we come up with a displacement number? For example say I was to make 50 bottles of NPP at 100mg per ML how do I come up with a powder displacement equation? Sorry in advance if I’m not making sense I’m new to this lol

Do I have to use EO in lower concentration brews like this 100mg/ml Primo and 200mg/ml testC? Want to keep it GSO, BA, and BB only.

IML Gear Cream!
Need displacement for EQ and drostanolone enanthate?

Recipe for Mast E I’m brewing for 200mg/ml =30ml

Is 2%BA/20%BB good enough using GSO?

for carrier oil 1/3 castor/2/3 mig 840 10% EA Kosher USP

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231117_061024_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231117_061024_Photos.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 16
Back