• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Homebrew Thread: Recipes, advice, general discussion...

IML Gear Cream!
I see a lot of guys saying just use bac water..
But even gropep, the people that first invented it say to use Acetic acid for reconstitution and then to use either sterile water or bac water to dilute it further before injection (meaning draw some up in the syringe that is full with your reconstituted IGF)

Thanks guys, what about the length of cycle for best results on the IGF1-DES?
I have the 1mg bottle now, how long with this bottle last?

Hi, I am really anxious to start homebrewing but don't want to start until I am positive I know everything I possibly should. My question I can't seem to figure out is how does the displacement of the raw powder figure into the overall recipe of the product? Thanks

Hi, I am really anxious to start homebrewing but don't want to start until I am positive I know everything I possibly should. My question I can't seem to figure out is how does the displacement of the raw powder figure into the overall recipe of the product? Thanks

because when you heat the powder, it becomes a liquid.. You have to account for that amount of liquid in your measure to come up with an accurate mgs/ml.
Just as in the carrier oil takes up a certain amount of space in your equation... as well as any other item you may add like BA or BB .. It all has to be accounted for

because when you heat the powder, it becomes a liquid.. You have to account for that amount of liquid in your measure to come up with an accurate mgs/ml.
Just as in the carrier oil takes up a certain amount of space in your equation... as well as any other item you may add like BA or BB .. It all has to be accounted for
Some guys say to melt the powder with the alcohol and solvents in there and just add the oil to the required level. Should that be done or is the calculator method with displacements better?

Some guys say to melt the powder with the alcohol and solvents in there and just add the oil to the required level. Should that be done or is the calculator method with displacements better?

That's how I've done it. Melt then pour to desired ml having already done the math before hand of course.

So is there a clear answer on the mct oil? Does it cause pip cause it sounds like it does or doesn't. And what about cso, why is gso better then other oils? I was wanting to do the mct/eo brew with the slower esters

Very interesting. I need to read up because ive been interested in making my own test so I don't need to reply on sponsors anymore.

So is there a clear answer on the mct oil? Does it cause pip cause it sounds like it does or doesn't. And what about cso, why is gso better then other oils? I was wanting to do the mct/eo brew with the slower esters

Not sure what you mean by "slower" esters. I use EO in everything I brew. It is especially helpful when you are brewing "short" esters. Maybe when you said "slower" esters you meant "short" esters. I could get technical with it but, I don't feel like writing a discertation on it.

Basically, EO is used in short esters so the mg/ml ratio can be greater.

I have been getting a lot of PMs about recipes for people. I figure its best to share the knowledge instead of keeping it contained. Lets keep this thread relevant as much as possible.

Recipes

Recipe requests

Walkthroughs

Turtorials

General homebrew talk

Gentlemen, post up your recipes needs and I will make you something special :)

colo

Winny and Guaiacol. Anyone had any experience? Not wanting to go the suspension way with Bacteriostatic Water due to injecting solids. Rather have a solution as I've heard is possible with Guaiacol.

So how long does it usually take from start to finish to brew up a batch? My next question is where do I start as far a researching the process? I have read the threads but am looking for a one stop shop once my desired recipe has been formulated. Another question I have is that once the leap has been made to home brew what is the initial outlay as far as equipment needed cost wise around? I hope these questions don't get me flamed but this is a topic of interest but I am def a nube in it. Thanks fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nm I just found what I was asking. I will start a new thread once I become a mad scientist lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I´ve been hearing about some people brewing HGH at home. From what I know then this is not only much harder than normal AAS but also a lot of fake powders going on. Anyone with experience with home brewing HGH and if so.. plz do share ;-)

I´ve been hearing about some people brewing HGH at home. From what I know then this is not only much harder than normal AAS but also a lot of fake powders going on. Anyone with experience with home brewing HGH and if so.. plz do share ;-)
Pretty sure that it's impossible for home production. You need probably 50-100k and know how. Also, its started with echoli.

Anyone know about how much fluid you can push safely through a .22 syringe filter before discarding it or does it just stop passing through. Trying to figure out how many to get.

Thanks

Anyone know about how much fluid you can push safely through a .22 syringe filter before discarding it or does it just stop passing through. Trying to figure out how many to get.

Thanks

Depends on the surface area of the membrane. But you will know its time to change it when it becomes clogged and not working as efficiently.

If a nalgene nylon complete unit filter barely drips (like 1 drop every 6 seconds) with a vaccum and drips 2 or 3 drops a second when the vaccum is turned off, any idea what this means?

Also, should I refilter whats in the container?

I am totally new in brewing.I have a question.Can just put BA and GSO ,tren A powder to brew 100mg/ml ? or what about 200mg/ml ?

I am totally new in brewing.I have a question.Can just put BA and GSO ,tren A powder to brew 100mg/ml ? or what about 200mg/ml ?

absolutely not so do not waste that powder until you get your self some BB and or EO... 200mg? if your new at brewing just forget about it... you have yet to suspend 100mg and your already talking double.... for what? what the hells one need 200mg for.... you like being crippled? hahaha no man get your self some 100mg brewed up first... baby's trying to sprint before he can even stand... wtf lol :nono:

EDIT* sorry I dont mean AND OR, your GOING TO NEED BB for 100mg, and if any higher either EO AND guiac. GL.

Last edited:
Thanks bro...I just got the powder yesterday.Was very excited to start brewing.Do you know where I can buy good quality BB ?

Advertiser on the board or Ebay will have BA, BB, EO, GSO, CSO, Guaiacol, Filters, and Etc... Recommend Tex Labs or crowncomics on Ebay if you go there both have great feedback.

Back