• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Homebrew Thread: Recipes, advice, general discussion...

Get Shredded!
animal made a resveratrol in water I believe .. sorry, I don't know his recipe though .. very doubtful he would let that out also

Yeah my trail keeps leading to that sadly...

Did anyone brew Tren Ace 100mg/ml with no BB and BA? GSO only?
I brewed Test E 350mg/ml holds perfectly, got some concerns about Tren.

Ok, made 10ml Tren Ace 100mg/ml without BA and BB. Only GSO. Pinned it. Few drops on tongue and it burns like hell.

BB is not good for your body for long-term use. BA causes PIP to me. I wanted to check if Tren Ace will hold with no BB and BA, it went a lil bit cloudy but nothing more.

If BA is causing PIP you're using too much of it. If bacteria manages to get in your gear you're going to be in for a bad ride. BB would have to be used in high concentrations for an extended period of time to merit effects unless you have reactions to it.

BB is not good for your body for long-term use. BA causes PIP to me. I wanted to check if Tren Ace will hold with no BB and BA, it went a lil bit cloudy but nothing more.

IML Gear Cream!
How are the amounts of the constituents in EQ300 recipe effected if you're not making 330mL? Can the amount of each ingredient be divided proportionally to yield smaller amounts, or is it that simple?

brewing gurus,

I am trying to cook up some EQ at 500mg/ml…how does this look to you guys?
125mls at 500mg/ml
EQ: 62.50g
GSO: 23.75ml
Benzyl Alcohol: 2.5ml
Benzyl Benzoate: 25ml

Also thinking of doing a 50/50 GSO/EO blend…thoughts on that?

Anyone got a recipe for boldenone no ester? Hehehe. Fun times are coming this winter....... For reference it'd be 10g of BNE.

Hi guys, I'd like to share my observations. About 2 weeks ago I made Tren Ace batch, without BA and BB. And of course, it went cloudy but heating was working. Now, I made another batch, this time a blend : Tren Ace 100mg and Test Enan 150mg in 1ml, WITHOUT BA AND BB. It stays crystal clear and perfect, no crystallization. I found way to avoid crashing/cloudy tren, mix it with another compound.

Just brewed up this perfect recipe, given to me by the wonderful colochine!

EQ 500mg/ml total of 125ml
62.5g Boldenone Undecylate
32.50ml EO
2.5ml BA
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]31.25ml BB[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I was having issues with the final product being too thin, and wouldn't filter, but the 100% EO makes it absolutely perfect! This stuff is smooth as can be! [/FONT]

Hi guys, I'd like to share my observations. About 2 weeks ago I made Tren Ace batch, without BA and BB. And of course, it went cloudy but heating was working. Now, I made another batch, this time a blend : Tren Ace 100mg and Test Enan 150mg in 1ml, WITHOUT BA AND BB. It stays crystal clear and perfect, no crystallization. I found way to avoid crashing/cloudy tren, mix it with another compound.

Why are you mixing a short and long ester?

Just finished testing several new recipes, and they're smooth as butter....;)

Boldenone undecylenate(EQ400) - 30mL's @ 400mg/mL
12.0g - equipoise powder
5.5mL - G.S.O.
6.0mL - E.O.
0.5mL - B.A.
6.7mL - B.B.

Trenbolone Enanthate (TrenE200) - 40mL's @ 200mg/mL
8.0g - TrenE. powder
14.0mL - G.S.O.
10.0mL - E.O.
0.8mL - B.A.
8.8mL - B.B.

Any recipes for test blend using ace, prop, phenprop, isocarp, decan? Would like to have it between 300 and 400 mg/ml. Also what yields the clearest gear and what yields the thinnest( other than straight eo) in your opinions?

I made my test e 300 with 50/50 MCT and EO, smooth as water and absolutely clear. Sorry I don't have recipes for the first part of your question...I really like using at least (if not all) 50% EO, just smooths everything out so nicely.

TNE @ 100MG/ML Make 1000ml

100g TNE
671ml EO
20ml BA
220ml BB

Test Enanthate @ 250mg/ml Makes 400ml

100g TE
113ml GSO
113ml EO
8ml BA
72ml BB

EQ - Boldenone Undecylate @ 300mg/ml Makes 330ml

100g EQ
86ml GSO
86ml EO
6ML BA
60ML bb
Hmm how did you get tne to hold without GUAIACOL

Does anyone have a recipe for tremb ace and test prop blend? Without Eo if possible

Tremb is a potent raw bro!

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

I have been getting a lot of PMs about recipes for people. I figure its best to share the knowledge instead of keeping it contained. Lets keep this thread relevant as much as possible.

Recipes

Recipe requests

Walkthroughs

Turtorials

General homebrew talk

Gentlemen, post up your recipes needs and I will make you something special :)

colo

Looking for advice:
I just got IGF DES and ive heard two different ways to make it. Bacteriostatic water or 0.6 acidic acid??
Ive used peptides before but never mixed it with Acidic acid.
Is one better than the other in this case?

Back