Homebrew Thread: Recipes, advice, general discussion...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 150
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jwgibbons View Post
    I dont brew...... I just like to learn. The sample question if I remember correctly was suppose I had 25 g of prop

    -jwgibbons
    That's right I think

  2. #32
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    328

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    TNE @ 100MG/ML Make 1000ml

    100g TNE
    671ml EO
    20ml BA
    220ml BB

    Test Enanthate @ 250mg/ml Makes 400ml

    100g TE
    113ml GSO
    113ml EO
    8ml BA
    72ml BB

    EQ - Boldenone Undecylate @ 300mg/ml Makes 330ml

    100g EQ
    86ml GSO
    86ml EO
    6ML BA
    60ML bb
    How big of a difference does the EO make in the 250 test enthenate recipe? Would it be the difference in easily going through a 25 gauge pin or not?

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by drksanctuary View Post
    How big of a difference does the EO make in the 250 test enthenate recipe? Would it be the difference in easily going through a 25 gauge pin or not?
    If you want it to go through a slin pin I would do 100% EO. you could pull the 50/50 through a 25g fairly easy but it might take a little time to draw through a slin pin with it.

  4. #34
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Good info its just way over my head

  5. #35
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    212569407

    Colo your the man bro, this guy here is a good dude and very trustworthy. Hope all is well bro, get ahold of me.

  6. #36
    Member
    1tuffcookie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    61

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    445977200

    I was thinking of just using MCT oil for all my brews, what do you think?


    Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    If you want it to go through a slin pin I would do 100% EO. you could pull the 50/50 through a 25g fairly easy but it might take a little time to draw through a slin pin with it.

  7. #37
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Where it gets cold
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    214748811

    Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    Deca - Nandrolone Decanoate @ 250mg/ml Makes 400ml

    100g Deca
    112ml GSO
    112ml EO
    8ml BA
    72ml BB


    Hey Colochine,

    I feel like an idiot for asking this but,,,
    What is GSO??? (Grape Seed Oil???)
    What is EO??
    I know what BA and BB is.


    I made some supplement back before ORD went down,,, but after ORD I was to much of a chicken shit to order any R#w$ and sign for a package.

    I used grape seed oil, BA, and BB,, I never used EO (whatever that is).
    What EO and what does it do?

    Slim

  8. #38
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    TigerTailgater's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Boot
    Posts
    932

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    EO = Ethyl Oleate. I use it for shorter esters at higher mg content. It helps to prevent the short esters from crashing. Also, thins out the gear.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bhollie100904 View Post
    EO = Ethyl Oleate. I use it for shorter esters at higher mg content. It helps to prevent the short esters from crashing. Also, thins out the gear.
    I like EO in everything at atleast 50% it works wonders for PIP.

  10. #40
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    TigerTailgater's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Boot
    Posts
    932

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    I like EO in everything at atleast 50% it works wonders for PIP.
    That is the exact ratio I use for all mine too. Love EO. I am trying to find some Miglyol 840. I have been reading some great things about it. But, I think I have a better chance of finding a unicorn!

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bhollie100904 View Post
    That is the exact ratio I use for all mine too. Love EO. I am trying to find some Miglyol 840. I have been reading some great things about it. But, I think I have a better chance of finding a unicorn!
    I replied to your thread

  12. #42
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Where it gets cold
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    214748811

    Quote Originally Posted by bhollie100904 View Post
    That is the exact ratio I use for all mine too. Love EO. I am trying to find some Miglyol 840. I have been reading some great things about it. But, I think I have a better chance of finding a unicorn!
    Thanks for the info bhollie100904 and colochine!

    I asked this on another thread w/o a response so maybe you guys can help.

    I have used a Peristaltic Pump with a PTFE Whatman 0.2 micron Capsule filter in the past. It seemed to work great with crystal clear home brew... Will the PTFE filter be ok with BB, BA, EO, and hormone or should I have been using a PVDF filter?

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.slim3760 View Post
    Thanks for the info bhollie100904 and colochine!

    I asked this on another thread w/o a response so maybe you guys can help.

    I have used a Peristaltic Pump with a PTFE Whatman 0.2 micron Capsule filter in the past. It seemed to work great with crystal clear home brew... Will the PTFE filter be ok with BB, BA, EO, and hormone or should I have been using a PVDF filter?
    good question, sorry it took me so long to get to it. PTFE and PVDF are the two most resistant membranes available. I typically only recommend them when using Guaiacol or high concentrations of EO. PES membranes are easier to find and a little cheaper and work well with EO up to around 50% and in some cases higher.

    PTFE you'll only be able to find in loose membranes but PVDF you can get in bottle top filters which make them a little more convenient.

  14. #44
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    669

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Colochine.. Hey man, would you happen to have the displacement for D-Bol?

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    psychowhite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,058

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    where to buy this GSO, EO, BB?

Similar Threads

  1. Firearm Discussion Thread
    By Velociraptor44 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 01:26 PM
  2. Post up your favorite recipes
    By custom in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2014, 12:38 PM
  3. 0-5% BB at recipes
    By Gosmeleca in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:51 PM
  4. healthy meal recipes
    By faon in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums