• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Show Off your Hard work Season is Upon us

IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to start rinsing the salt off the "deluxe nut mix" I get from Publix so my sodium intake should plummet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you weigh, your protein seems low?

haha..washing the salt off your nuts might intice the gf as well....keep it up brotha...you got this....pure determination ....and yes my mind get fogged up with njo carbs....shit with even under 100g a day i get pissy....

Here is mine for the day and I'm feeling drained today, i want more carbs lol!!
ygygu3em.jpg

What do you weigh, your protein seems low?

I've already projected the protein to be just over 200 at the end of the day. It's not even 5pm yet. I'm 197 at 7%. All I have left for food today is my isopure shake and one more serving of mixed nuts.

That sounds good, you are shredded for sure!

haha..washing the salt off your nuts might intice the gf as well....keep it up brotha...you got this....pure determination ....and yes my mind get fogged up with njo carbs....shit with even under 100g a day i get pissy....

Hahaha. Thank you man. I really do appreciate it.

Thank you so much man. These kind of comments give me a lot of confidence for the show and I appreciate it. I'll post more pics a week or two out. Just in the last three days I've lost another 2 pounds. I'm shredding fat off left and right.

What's your secret?

Go Strong

Seems to be avg about 2300. I wish I could go lower but I would die.

Seems to be avg about 2300. I wish I could go lower but I would die.

I'm right in the same ballpark. Keep killin it, I hope to be around your body fat by summer!

Back