• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF Rules-Must Read

I have a great idea. .. Let's all help eachother out and keep ALL MEMBERS safe , by reading the rules and following them.. After that, let's sit back and reflect on why it is certain things should NOT be posted in open forum .. I am and always will be here for anyone ...

Thank you for being so direct and to the point. I hope I haven't done anything wrong about the PM situation and if I ever have please excuse me for that. It will never happen again is I did. Again thank you for your pointers and information on the group reading and using them to learn from all of us about like workout detail's and other thing's as in proper diet and such. Thank again

Thread

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me so as I can make a thread and also make some posts so as I can communicate with all the people here and get some info on what is going on with every body and what I need to do to talk to everyone, so if you can help me out please PM me or just answer back on this question, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Rules have been read

Now go read .. Don't worry about talking .. Learning is what's important .. Read , research and then read some more ..
Oh and you will need 10 posts to use pm .. Check post count threads for that

RickyReed,

Mansir is spot on. How hungry are you for knowledge? If your willing to read and put forth the effort, the answers are here in the stickies and various sponsor forums. The vets here will point you in the right direction. Read and observe....over time it will all come together.

Back