• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

not so new to the grind but new to internet (need help getting my bearings)

mr. bojangles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
how you all ding... I'm not new to the gear and cycling but I'm new to how to find what I'm looking for on the net.. I used to get my stuff prescribed locally, where I live but I've hit a slump for the past 2 years and I don't like the way I feel and look. a little about me, is I'm a roughneck and working oil rigs is my job and it's demanding, enough said there.... if someone can tell what site I can go to that is trusted and reliable It would greatly help. I guess it does sound like I'm a noob... thanks

post-88-1078432317.jpg

WELCOME TO THE BOARD, bro.

First and foremost, this belongs in the NEWBIE forum, not GENERAL CHAT.
But now that you've introduced yourself, the best that I can advise is to look around, do your homework, and you should be able to find a good source online.
Trust me, I'm not here to chastise you because I still remember when I was still wet behind the ears and searching for a good source online. Luckily, someone PMed me and threw a website in my direction. But being a newbie and fresh off the street, I still didn't know the right stuff to use. But so far, you're in the right place.
Find a possible source.
Check out their list.
Then check out their reps. You can't go wrong.
Good luck, bro.

LOL You can always go wrong But research yourself. Asking for a source is asking to get scammed. Few weeks of reading and you will have a good idea who to buy from to get you a high % chance of getting what you paid for.

There's a lot of good sources here. Like these guys said just read around some of the sponsor forums and you will hit upon 3 good ones in the first three visits. Enjoy the shopping.

how you all ding... I'm not new to the gear and cycling but I'm new to how to find what I'm looking for on the net.. I used to get my stuff prescribed locally, where I live but I've hit a slump for the past 2 years and I don't like the way I feel and look. a little about me, is I'm a roughneck and working oil rigs is my job and it's demanding, enough said there.... if someone can tell what site I can go to that is trusted and reliable It would greatly help. I guess it does sound like I'm a noob... thanks

Don't let anyone scare or shame you here. Welcome to the forums. Just check em out for a bit and you'll find what youre looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a lot of good sources here. Like these guys said just read around some of the sponsor forums and you will hit upon 3 good ones in the first three visits. Enjoy the shopping.

Great name. That guy was a beast. When i heard he died it was a sad day. I spent the day watching his fights. Wish him and Tyson would have fought.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board, a lot of good people here with a lifetime of knowledge at your disposal, read the rules they will help you navigate the forums. I used to work derricks for Nabors Drilling, and for ENSCO Offshore so I know what you mean about the kind of work you do, very demanding physically

Back