• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

Last edited:
Is he still accepting orders? Not having any luck

Let me see what's up unless he sees this first. Everything should be fine. I've been away for a couple days. Did you submit order via website?

Yes. Total blow off for 2 weeks, ended up using someone else. No worries, seems like a good dude, I'm over it

Yes. Total blow off for 2 weeks, ended up using someone else. No worries, seems like a good dude, I'm over it
DS is solid bro..my guess is something transpired between you him and now you are bringing it up here. If you used someone else, why cause a shit storm then?

Fair enough. He was rock solid twice before, probably just a misscommunication. Sorry for getting in a tizzy. Life goes on

Get Shredded!
Hello all,

Is it safe to get some stuff from us-domesticsupply.to? I mean, if i order something from this website, is it possible that my stuff get seized by law enforcement or any other related government official? Because, i do not want to be in trouble.

Any response would be highly appreciated.

Be in sport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read this section at my web site:

SHIPPING - Domestic Supply

Hello all,

Is it safe to get some stuff from us-domesticsupply.to? I mean, if i order something from this website, is it possible that my stuff get seized by law enforcement or any other related government official? Because, i do not want to be in trouble.

Be in sport.

Last edited:
Please read this section at my web site:

SHIPPING - Domestic Supply

Thanks for the info.

please inform me that how much time does it take to receive my stuff from when i place my order with bitcoin?

Be in sport.

Thanks for the info.

please inform me that how much time does it take to receive my stuff from when i place my order with bitcoin?

Be in sport.

Bro, you really need to read the rules of this forum. There is no discussion in this forum about the questions you have. It's all for safety reasons. He has an email address for sensitive questions, but if you read on the website, it should answer many questions.

Hello all,

Is it safe to get some stuff from us-domesticsupply.to? I mean, if I order something from this website, is it possible that my stuff get seized by law enforcement or any other related government official? Because, I do not want to be in trouble.

Be in sport.

Umm it doesn't matter who or what or where you order your stuff from there is a chance that all of the above can happen! So get used to it!

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Any chance y’all will be getting Nolva D 20mg in stock any time soon?

Apologize me. being new to this forums, i made a mistake.

Bro, you really need to read the rules of this forum. There is no discussion in this forum about the questions you have. It's all for safety reasons. He has an email address for sensitive questions, but if you read on the website, it should answer many questions.

Im not going to stock AstraZeneca Nolvadex. I have german Hexal Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) in stock and its top quality. AstraZeneca boxes are double bigger which makes them very bulky for shipping and its not any better than Hexal brand.

Also I have few other reputable brands of Nolvadex in stock:
Nolvadex - Domestic Supply

Any chance y’all will be getting Nolva D 20mg in stock any time soon?

Last edited:
Lets say his chances getting into a trouble are significantly less if he chooses to order domestic :)
Umm it doesn't matter who or what or where you order your stuff from there is a chance that all of the above can happen! So get used to it!

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Folks, you need to check out all the newly restocked products on the website. A lot of ZPHC and Alpha Pharma products were restocked. I've been very pleased myself with the newer Spectrum line also that I have tried personally. Another favorite of mine is the Magnum product line. Both solid!
Compare prices with labs that are comparable to us....they are better. Also, customer service and shipping second to none. As a rep, one thing I can say with certainty, my pm's I recieve aren't problems with people getting their orders in a timely manner. Excellent service.
Click on my signature below to visit the website. Look around, you'll be impressed. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help, and if I can't, DS can.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello my brother I put in the notification on your email for HCG I was wondering when u think u might be restocked thanks

Back