• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

PRL Methandrostenolone(dbol) inj is in stock!

PRL Methandrostenolone inj is in stock now

PRL Methandrostenolone 50mg/ml 10amps, Primus Ray Labs

WWW.US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.TO

- - - Updated - - -

PRL-Menthenolone-Enanthate-100mg-750x500.jpg

WWW.US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.TO

Last edited:
Im gonna share my personal experience with this seller. I made an order today that was around $500 and everything i put in cart was "in stock" When i placed the order they didn't even ask for my address or any information. just wanted my email address and name. so i continued with ordering thinking that they would ask for my info later... They never asked for my address. I completed the order and the only thing they cared about was letting me know where i needed to send my money. So to make it simple for you, they didn't care about where they needed to send my product and only wanted my money. probably because they never actual send a product. so i continued to give them the benefit of the doubt and tried contacting them but there contact doesn't work. I would never ever ever buy anything from this company. Well not that you can buy anything from them they are just gonna take your money and send nothing

Nice first post :) LOL

Now please prove that bullshit statement:

they are just gonna take your money and send nothing

And read payment instructions till the end please. Bottom line of the payment instructions say:

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lastly, please include your shipping address along with your payment details so I can send you order out immediately after I pick up the money.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Im gonna share my personal experience with this seller. I made an order today that was around $500 and everything i put in cart was "in stock" When i placed the order they didn't even ask for my address or any information. just wanted my email address and name. so i continued with ordering thinking that they would ask for my info later... They never asked for my address. I completed the order and the only thing they cared about was letting me know where i needed to send my money. So to make it simple for you, they didn't care about where they needed to send my product and only wanted my money. probably because they never actual send a product. so i continued to give them the benefit of the doubt and tried contacting them but there contact doesn't work. I would never ever ever buy anything from this company. Well not that you can buy anything from them they are just gonna take your money and send nothing

First of all this is total bullshit. If you don't follow the instructions how are the going to no where to send your package. DS has always been great source and that's not gonna change so why don't u take you negativity somewhere else hater. Btw that's one hell of a first post loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appears you have an issue with DS, and a first post like that stinks out loud to me. No credibility bro....I've delt with DS for a couple years now, and his service is second to none. Looks like bro your complaints don't hold water.....read man....the rules are plain and simple...

Appears you have an issue with DS, and a first post like that stinks out loud to me. No credibility bro....I've delt with DS for a couple years now, and his service is second to none. Looks like bro your complaints don't hold water.....read man....the rules are plain and simple...

Neg fest?

Glad to see nobody believes this clown. There has NEVER and I repeat NEVER been 1 person here screwed by DS. He is only guy here I constantly go to bat for because I can say for sure he is the most reliable source here. I have long history with this guy and his gear and appreciate fellow members standing up for DS. The guy has been thru a lot keeping his business reliable and making sure his quality and delivery times never suffer. U may find cheaper gear but u won't find a more trust worthy source , and most potent clean gear to use.

( ok DS send my free gear to me now ) lol 😳

Thanks for supporting a stand up source guys

Thank you brother. Nickman913`s first post was really cool :) LOL
Dirty competition tricks is the only thing that comes to my mind after reading his post.
Glad to see nobody believes this clown. There has NEVER and I repeat NEVER been 1 person here screwed by DS. He is only guy here I constantly go to bat for because I can say for sure he is the most reliable source here. I have long history with this guy and his gear and appreciate fellow members standing up for DS. The guy has been thru a lot keeping his business reliable and making sure his quality and delivery times never suffer. U may find cheaper gear but u won't find a more trust worthy source , and most potent clean gear to use.

( ok DS send my free gear to me now ) lol 

Thanks for supporting a stand up source guys

NickMan913 must not how things work. First you send money, and once that happens, your shipping info is sent along with it (via email, etc).
DS is well known around these parts. (For their great service / product).

wow. this has to be the lamest attempt to smear a lab in ASF history... Everyone knows DS is the BOMB gear and one of the fastest shippers around. I've used them on and off for years. I especially love the AP ANDROXINE and DBOL, two of my personal favorites. The Canadian HGH is very good also, I've posted labs for them on my own dime for the communities benefit. I believe my results were 27 if memory serves me correctly.

Next time pick a shitty lab to falsely bash. I'm sure theirs one out there...

As a matter of fact once my shoulder is healed fully I will continue my DS log on the androxine, sustanon and winstrol... BTW, the sustanon is so smooth, it feels like a water base, which clearly it's not.

for anyone who wants to read some truth, here's a link to my injured reserve log which again, will be continued :)

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...mestic-Supply-for-a-summer-blast-!-fkkk-yeah!

Last edited:
Hey DS, do you currently have the alphabolin vials or amplules? How many ampules in a box? 3, 5 or 10?
Thanks

I bought from you before and they came in boxes with 10 vials divided in 2 blisters of 5 ampules, is that not the case anymore?

Back