• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

Hurry to buy any testosterones. All testosterone stock is getting low and shipments are being delayed.
Almost no test available in Europe right now so I cant replenish my stock very soon.

I have limited stock of TestoRapid, maybe 30 vials left. Around 300 amps each of Testocyp and Testobolin and around 15 vials of Testocyp. I have around 50 vials of Watson left. Maybe around 200 amps of ZP test cyp too. Alphabol will be gone soon too. All test will be gone by end of next week probably

AP test will be restocked maybe sometime next month. No AP in stock in Europe. They are out of test and tren and many other items. New stock will be available in couple weeks from AP. Then I will buy a lot of TrenaRapid and will take couple weeks maybe to deliver to US. But I might be out of AP test for a week or two. Till new stock comes from Europe and then to US. Takes time to deliver.

Rexobol will be restocked soon.
Also about 10 vials of Mastebolin will be available by end of this week or so.
I have bunch of ZP orals and Danabol blue hearts.
ZP deca is in stock and also AP Nandro (nandrolone propionate).
AP Nandro is secret of few of my old good customers who bought it once and realized its much more potent than regular deca. Even at 100mg/1ml. Very few others buy it and these guys want to keep it secret. LOL! :)

Somatropin and ZP trenbolones (ace, enant and tren mix) will be arriving sometime about 3-4 weeks.

I will restock Pharmacom within 3-4 weeks too. Mixes and tren products

Thanks for update, will be shopping soon

Pharmacom Pharmanolt 300 In Stock! This is blend of 4 different nandrolone esters. Like sust but is nandrolone prop, NPP, deca, laurate.
PharmaMix1 and Tren en are in stock now!

I will restock Pharmacom deca 300 this week.
Just waiting forProviron, tren ace and anavar.

I will get Bayer testoviron within 10-12 days too. It will be $10 per amp.

Pharmacom deca300 restocked.

Alpha Pharma Boldebolin 10ml vials restocked.
Rexogin winstrol 10ml vials restocked.
Mastebolin 10ml vials restocked.

Watson Test Cyp also restocked.

When will Canada peptides be back in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Pharmacom Tren Ace will be restocked by end of next week.
I will get Bayer proviron and Bayer Testoviron next week too.

ZP Proviron is available but will not be added to my web site because my webmaster is out of town. If you want to order it email me.

ZP anavar and Pharmacom anavar and Pharmacom Mix2 will all be available Monday.

- - - Updated - - -

When will Canada peptides be back in stock?

GH was delayed. But will be restocked soon. Two weeks I think.

Any serum tests done on these yet?

Several members have posted serum tests. All were high.
At least one member did IGF test and it was high.

- - - Updated - - -

Canada Peptides Somatropin HGH is back in stock!

This is excellent GH. Every customer likes it and comes back to order more.

Kits are same price but do not come with bac water.
Its much easier to import these without the water amps so hopefully I will not have supply issues anymore.

Get Shredded!
Are these serum test results in you sub-forum?

The ones I posted are in the lab testing forum since other sources peptides and igf were being used also.

This is quality gh no doubt.

You mean this? From the latest batch.

Attachments

• results.jpg
    results.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 50
List?

can you see my banners that link to my web site?
www.us-domesticsupply.to

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone wants Somatropin GH they should order now. I sold already 30% of my stock that just came in today. Over 30 kits gone in just a few hours. I should have ordered more. :)
Now everyone wants alot more Somatropin because they liked it. And there are alot of good reviews on the forums.

I had 15 kits last week and sold them in two days. I didnt even add them to the web site as I knew there would be 5-10 customers who would order 50 kits total which I didnt have in stock last week.

Last edited:
Wow, it looks like a lot of gear is out of stock.... I was just looking around the site.

Wow, it looks like a lot of gear is out of stock.... I was just looking around the site.

I have many items in stock! What are you looking for? It may be in vials only or amps only or in ZP but not AP. You can also email me to ask about something.

More Androxine....that stuff is killer!

Back