• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

why all cycles have high test now !

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As stated in the caption what is up with almost all cycles in this day and age containing more test than anabolics. example is like 400 deca and 800 test or 100 tren eod with a gram of test. why is test always so high ? i have learned through a couple years of cycling that my best gains were from running TRT dosages of test (around 300 wk) and running stuff like NPP ,tren, and eq at like 500-600 range. Higher test just makes me more watery, more bloated, and honestly more prone to side effects especially water retention. for example i can run dbol at 50 ed and test at 750 a week and have crazy bloat symptoms even with letro. however if i lower test to TRT and take about 75dbol a day with another anabolic i stay dry and hard and look way better. Isnt this what arnold and them did back in the 70s and 80s anyways ? maybe this is the right way to cycle. thoughts ? I am thinking of running NPP and dbol at high dosages with no test at all. Go ahead and flame me but i think the whole "must have test" is bro knowledge.

This thread interest me alot ... I would like to try this school of thought someday .. But Im still mentally trapped in the old school way of thinking and would find it near impossible to keep my test that low . BUT I believe that what your saying is true and I believe it works , Im just not mentally ready to accept that dosage of test ya know

NPP and no test?

I am not flaming you but you but it seems like you will shutdown like a mofo!

The highest I've ever run test was at 500mg wk. And that was my 1st cycle ever. Now I run around 300-250mg wk test on cycle.

Thats because, people dont understand that less can be more.. they think more equals more..I often suggest 300 mgs deca,and 250-300 test for many reasons that we know,even orals..its mostly the NEW generation trying to reinvent the wheel..let them, they eventually come back to the drawling boards asking why their estro (e1/e2) is out of control...

Testosterone is KING. Fads come and go but Testosterone always stays.

IML Gear Cream!
i abuse drugs. all drugs. always have and probably always will.

although i really don't think my current dose is that crazy,

800mg eq
750mg sust
600mg mast

oh yeah, 1mg adex QOD and 2 hits of GHRPs a day with 400mg caffeine pwo. i have a tolerance to caffeine. 400mg really just keeps me from yawning in the gym.

i abuse drugs. all drugs. always have and probably always will.

although i really don't think my current dose is that crazy,

800mg eq
750mg sust
600mg mast

oh yeah, 1mg adex QOD and 2 hits of GHRPs a day with 400mg caffeine pwo. i have a tolerance to caffeine. 400mg really just keeps me from yawning in the gym.

Christ, 400mg of caffeine and my heart would be skipping beats. (Used to drink 4 rockstars a day when I was 18) can't do that shit man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've put so much caffeine and THC in my body over the past 15 years neither really have much effect.

but when you take them away. . . ugh.

i've put so much caffeine and THC in my body over the past 15 years neither really have much effect.

but when you take them away. . . ugh.

I used to smoke mounds of Meryl in HS, still all state, living the dream. Jk, but I used to smoke a lot. I can't now. It makes me anxious as fuck. I can't stand being around it either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best cycle I ever had was the last one, where I ran NPP high and test as low as 50mg/wk at one point, but normally 125mg/wk. I didn't have the hairloss testosterone and EQ had caused before, and guess what? Still got raging morning wood. Don't know if it's possible that nandrolone stimulate instead of destroy libido but that was an awesome cycle with pretty much zero sides... I wonder if it's prolactin or estrogen that is killing boners, not nandrolone...

Get Shredded!
Running test so high IMO is just plain stupid. Why make more risk for more side effects. I got more off of 500mg a week. Then a gram a week. A gram made me hold water sore sensitive nips and all king killer here was NO libido. Even with provided AI.

A gram of T weekly is awesome but you do need to up the AI a bit. Your probably gay if you had no libido. Sorry to break it to you man.

Running test so high IMO is just plain stupid. Why make more risk for more side effects. I got more off of 500mg a week. Then a gram a week. A gram made me hold water sore sensitive nips and all king killer here was NO libido. Even with provided AI.

what does that mean? did you check your estrogen level? everybody is different, you can't buy a perfect "pre made".

A gram of T weekly is awesome but you do need to up the AI a bit. Your probably gay if you had no libido. Sorry to break it to you man.

^quarter century of experience. (sorry heavy, not trying to make you feel old)

lol heavy you would know best and i have seen in your "pyramiding cycles" thread that back in the 80s you ran test High as FAWWWWWK !!!! were all the guys doing that back than and was it the norm ? i know it doesn't matter what other people do or dont do as everyone is different . i am just curious. All i know is that when i run test really high my gains are awesome but i look like a BLOB !!! even with a properly dosed AI and blood work. my next run is going to be this.

P.S - i am on TRT and havent ran more than 300mg test a week in about 1.5 YEARS !!!

i am currently dieting for a show and am 2 weeks out. after my show i am taking 4 weeks of and cruising than going into

wk 1-4 250 test 300 NPP
wk 5-8 250 test 600 NPP + 40dbol
wk9- Cruise
letro and Caber whole time

Maybe in winter time i will spike my test High as shit again and run nothing else with it and see what type of gains i get. i mean i haven't run test over 300mg/wk in years. maybe if i do a quick blast up to 750-gram i will see unstoppable gains as it will be foreign to my body...what are your thoughts on this HEAVYIRON ????

I like to mix it up.. Sometimes high test other cycles low test.. Slightly different results but I always feel good. The only thing I keep my test about 300mg a week is when on tren.. Other times I go with the flow of what I want ha

I like to mix it up.. Sometimes high test other cycles low test.. Slightly different results but I always feel good. The only thing I keep my test about 300mg a week is when on tren.. Other times I go with the flow of what I want ha

Do you run tren E or Ace? And if tren E how many mg wk?

^^^ was just wondering, because I'm running 300mg test E and 400mg tren E with. 5 adex E3d and .5 caber Mon,Fri. 1 week into cycle. I've always ran tren Ace, but switched to Enanthate easier to keep up with injections (M,F).

Back