• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whos your cell phone carrier?

Whos your cell phone carrier?

• Verizon, can you hear me now? I like my bill to be different every month.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • At&t because I got suckered into an iphone when droids are superior

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tmobile because they have the most options for plans

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sprint because I like an underdog

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
IDK how to post a poll :(

so who do you have?

Verizon
At&T
Sprint
Tmobile

or one of the 50 million networks that run off of one of these?

I had a carrier that ran off of sprint, a pay as you go but post paid..I had tmobile. I've had my cell number for like...12 years?
I just ordered a phone through Sprint...did I make a huge mistake?

- - - Updated - - -

p.s.

I hardly ever use data, I'm always on wifi ...I just don't want to drop calls constantly

You don't mind if I pat you down before I answer that question do ya?

Verizon....great service shitty prices shitty data limits and did I mention shitty prices

my favorite with verizon was the ever changing bill with zero explanations as to why...
hubs had verizon
I figured out the poll!

I use Metro PCS. Prepaid FTW!!!! Never paying an arm and a leg for monthly service again. Service is okay. Not as good as Verizon, but it works fine for me most of the time.

Metro PCS??? I'm gonna need to see your green card.

I use Metro PCS. Prepaid FTW!!!! Never paying an arm and a leg for monthly service again. Service is okay. Not as good as Verizon, but it works fine for me most of the time.

yeah metro uses tmobiles networks

I had walmarts plan (srsly) because I could bring my tmobile galaxy with me and it was the exact same plan for half the price..I got 4g decently but a lot of dropped calls and lost data
then I drowned my phone :(

Secret underground mobile network.

Walky talkys up in this mother fucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prepaid is the bees knees. No bill. Anonymous. Can change my phone and number if "they get too close". Everybody here should have a prepaid phone. Hell, my shady tax guy has 6 prepaid phones! lol. srsly. Its a riot to see the dorky ass belt contraption he has for all his phones.

MetroPCS.. UNLIMITED EVERYTHING On my samsung galaxy note 3 (unlocked).. Only 60 bucks a month. love it.

Verizons fo a nigga

i gotsted a 24% discount through my company

I have to carry my own phone, I can't afford to pay some one to lug it around for me.

TMO here. Had them all over the years. Back in the day I chucked my sprint phone off a speedway overpass, threw my ATT phone into a swimming pool, and sold my vz phone for spare parts to afford the bill.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Had boost for 5 years. Got tired of data / cell service and they have horrendous customer service. Just switched to verizon. Pricey but I got a iPhone 5 with family plan and wife and kids got a free 4s each so I'm not complaining to much..., yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to have Verizon..... but then I moved. Can you hear me now? Dropped calls all the time, and although the Verizon 'map' showed I should have a strong signal in my location, top tier support said I was in a 'known' dead zone. They let me out of my contract and I've been with T-Mobile ever since with no problems.

yeah tmobiles tethering is great...

I haven't used it in a long ass time though

my new phone comes tomorrow supposedly. I hope it doesn't suck:(

Sprint is MUCH better now.

You should be fine, Sheriv... Unless you live in some Podunk location with no cell towers ... Then you're fukt no matter what.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

I do live around mountains...I'll find out!

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Back