Anabolic America

LOGGER-First Cycle Log of a 21/22 year old

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Rep Points

Post LOGGER-First Cycle Log of a 21/22 year old

Ok, so let me first start of by stating the purpose of this log.
    Mostly it's for me, but also for all the other guys my age who are thinking about running a cycle themselves. Hopefully they can find this log and learn from my experiences. Ever since I joined these kinds of boards all I've done was read, learn, and receive help and advice from other users. I am doing this to give back a little.

Here's my basic stats
    Age 21, will be 22 by week 8
    Height 5 foot 9
    Weight 172lbs
    Body Fat (found using 7 spot caliper method) 12.5%

My goal in the cycle is to keep minimum 10lbs of lean body mass after all is said and done.

Here's is my cycle
    1-12 Test E 250 2x week Mon/Thurs
    1-14 Aromasin 25mg ED, will adjust accordingly
    1-14 hCG 250iu 2x week Sun/Wednesday
    PCT 2 weeks after last shot of Test E
    Clomid @ 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20
    DAA 3g ED, may not do. This is a natural test booster I was interested in.

Here's is my precycle blood work and my gear
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

Oh yeah. Everything in my stack came from AA

Rep Points

Day 1

Took my first shot at about 8:30 AM. Right Glute, no pain at all. About to do my leg workout. Will update if any pain, but so far so good!

Rep Points

Looks like you have everything pretty well lined out.

Aromasin dose looks a tad high for only 500mg of test tho. May want to drop it to 12.5mg ED until you can get mid cycle blood work.

Warrior

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post

Aromasin dose looks a tad high for only 500mg of test tho. May want to drop it to 12.5mg ED until you can get mid cycle blood work.

Warrior
    I also am on the edge about lowering my dosage as well. My many reasoning is a study I read on the effects of Aromasin on males
    14-28 http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...jc.2003-031279. This study states it gave a group of males 25mg-50mg ED for 10 days. All males at the end showed healthy Estrogen levels and RAISED testosterone levels. It should also be noted that this guy weren't on steroids.
    That being said.

What are some signs that my E levels are too low? That way I know I should back off. I am not trying to bash you, I really am here just to learn.

MonsteR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post

Warrior
    this ^

i would run aromasin all the way thru pct

Rep Points

Well looks like I'm gonna lower it to 12.5mg. Getting bloods done in four weeks to check my levels again. Looks like I will have some Aromasin left over for next time!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KCBARBELLJOE View Post
    Well looks like I'm gonna lower it to 12.5mg. Getting bloods done in four weeks to check my levels again. Looks like I will have some Aromasin left over for next time!
    Good call bro. You don't want to crash your estrogen and have it too low.

Warrior

Rep Points

Just taking the advice of the vets!

On a different note. After the injection, I looked in the mirror and felt awesome. Can't really describe the feeling, but I liked it.

Rep Points

Looks good. Will be following along.
    This will be awesome as we can have some amazing comparisons. I'm 5'7 and ~160 lbs. I started my first pin four days ago. So taking into our heights, about the same builds.

I look forward to seeing good comparisons between us over the next ~11-12 weeks.

And as others said. the aromasin dosage seems high. I'm only doing 12.5mg eod. Since its a suicide inhibitor it'd be better to start low, get bloods in a month, and adjust accordingly. Your study is based on a 10 day study, nothing really long term.

Rep Points

To crhonos
    True it's a only a ten day study. But I am still thinking a 12.5mg ED will be safe. Man if we could try to get blood work done at the same timing in our cycle and compare. That would be awesome! I plan on getting my first bloods done in one month, you?

Also day two update.

I am feel like very little soreness in my glute. Not sure if its from the work out or the injection. So far non PIP what so ever! And mind you this is all "virgin" muscle as you all say. Well lets see how my hCG feels tomorrow. Will update again later

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP

Rep Points

This looks like another top notch thread

DO YOU WANT REAL LEGIT GEAR? TIRED OF GETTING SCAMMED? FRUSTRATED WITH LOOKING FOR A REAL SOURCE? HERE YA GO! CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    No Scams! Accurately Dosed! Real and Quality GEAR ~ Discreet, Fast Shipping ~ (USA Domestic)

WWW.ANABOLICAMERICA.NET 30%-OFF BY ENTERING PROMO CODE: breakbones30

SFY BOARD REP
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I am feel like very little soreness in my glute. Not sure if its from the work out or the injection.
    You should be able to tell the difference. Is it pain in the area of the injection? If so, that is most likely PIP. PIP may not manifest itself immediately (it usually does but not always).
    Just think about how your delt felt after a tetanus shot or your glute after a bog glob of antibiotic got jammed in there at the speed of light by Nurse Ratchet when you were 12. If it feels similar to that, it is PIP.

If it feels the same way it usually feels after a workout...well, you get the idea.

Make sure you massage the injection site for a minute or two post inject. You may try that now, couple times a day to see if the soreness goes away.

I like the detail in your posts. Keep 'em coming.
    Use discount code paranoid for 15% off sitewide at steroidforyou.com.

I don't post pics because in real life I'm a 120lb Thai tranny hooker with 92% BF.

Rep Points

Paranoid Fitness, it is probably PIP then. It has been about 30 hours after the injection. ABSOLUTELY NO PAIN!!!

Now about 30mins afterwards I did feel something. But nothing like "hurts so bad I have to limp" or "OMG is it infected??!!"
    Actually looking forward to my next injection! I actually planned my rest day the day after my first injection incase I got major PIP. Also I seem to be different. I just got a tetanus shot 2 weeks ago. It "hurt" the first day. The second day I couldn't even feel it, of course I kept on massaging it, and did "bodyweight?" shoulder flies. To try and "work it in" to the muscle.

Rep Points

To crhonos
    True it's a only a ten day study. But I am still thinking a 12.5mg ED will be safe. Man if we could try to get blood work done at the same timing in our cycle and compare. That would be awesome! I plan on getting my first bloods done in one month, you?
    I wanna shoot for a little over a month since they are still rising at week four. Due to my work schedule I would get bloods on a friday so maybe April 4th sounds like a good date? What works with you

Rep Points

Well really any day works well for me. I still think I am going to test on the every 4 weeks, I made a killer in my refund, so why not ya know? My test at week four will be the female hormonal, so lh fsh e and t. I really want ti dial down my aromasin dosage. But I was also planning on at some point during my cycle to take a free/total cycle where it doesn't cap the limit cost more. But I want to see that number say 2XXX or more instead of >1500.
    But yeah april 4th should be good. Work should not have me traveling to far. And even if, there is labcorp all over.
    Now you did start a little earlier than me and front loaded. But I am guessing our numbers should be close.

Rep Points

Yeah I started on the 21st. Only 250. Then another 250 the following day. And 200 today since my PIP was so bad. I plan to do 200 every 3rd day so it averages to ~460/week

Rep Points

Day three update.

Slight soreness if I press on my previous injection site. Nothing major, and still looking forward to my next shot tomorrow.
    Took 250IU of hCG, didn't aspirate, but have read it's not needed during Sub-Q injection, but I will next time to make it a habit.
    Todays workout will be back, focused mainly on the almighty DEADLIFT!!!!!!

Rep Points

Day four Update.

Just took 2nd test e shot in my left glute. Everything went fine. While it doesn't hurt, I can feel like I shot something in my ass. If PIP was anything like it was last time, I am not worried. I think one of the biggest things that scare off people is the PIP. It honestly barely hurts. You shouldn't be afraid of the needle. I honestly can't feel it go in, and wouldn't even know unless I was looking.

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP

Rep Points

Damn this is a good ass log, any pics

DO YOU WANT REAL LEGIT GEAR? TIRED OF GETTING SCAMMED? FRUSTRATED WITH LOOKING FOR A REAL SOURCE? HERE YA GO! CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    No Scams! Accurately Dosed! Real and Quality GEAR ~ Discreet, Fast Shipping ~ (USA Domestic)

WWW.ANABOLICAMERICA.NET 30%-OFF BY ENTERING PROMO CODE: breakbones30