• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

30% oFF YOUR INTIRE ORDER

breakbones

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For all newbies or people that have never ordered with ANABOLICAMERICA we are offering you a 30% OFF discount to those that order.

Simply go to: www.anabolicamerica.net and at the end of your order where it say's PROMO CODE: enter breakbones30 to get your discount.

How about a deal for returning customers.

These guys are great, fastest T/A time I've encountered yet. Keep up the good work fellas.

Just curious...how come you guys don't press the ADex? You press everything else.

Just curious...how come you guys don't press the ADex? You press everything else.

My best guess (and it's only a guess) is that with a dosage so low, 1 mg/ml, they feel the liquid solution will deliver a more accurate dose.

Put an order in for Tbol. I like that they're tabs and not caps. Only thing I need right now or I would've ordered more with the 30% discount.

Not a lot of feedback on these guys yet but offering me 30% to get me to try them out is a solid business model.
I'll take the gamble.

Will report back on quality.
If I can get lab time I will mass spec but I can't promise.

My best guess (and it's only a guess) is that with a dosage so low, 1 mg/ml, they feel the liquid solution will deliver a more accurate dose.

Put an order in for Tbol. I like that they're tabs and not caps. Only thing I need right now or I would've ordered more with the 30% discount.

Not a lot of feedback on these guys yet but offering me 30% to get me to try them out is a solid business model.
I'll take the gamble.

Will report back on quality.
If I can get lab time I will mass spec but I can't promise.

I would actually assume the opposite. At such a low dose, caps or even better, tabs would be preferable. The smaller the mgs, the margin of error is much larger with liquid.

I have ordered AA pills a couple of times. It's easy peasy and I love that they are pills. I haven't used them yet but have heard good things.

Back