25% Off Black Friday Sale

VIP anabolics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: VIP anabolics

  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Points
    5529

    VIP anabolics

    These guys legit? I've heard biotech is faked a lot, so any input from experience would be awesome.

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why not stick to sponsor thats on this board? You'll be able to search through their sections and make a decision for yourself...


  3. #3
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Points
    5529

    I'm definitely considering, just weighing all my options.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Nocode8511's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,340
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    Why not stick to sponsor thats on this board? You'll be able to search through their sections and make a decision for yourself...
    This.... and if you hear something is faked a lot why go near them? Plenty of good sources my man.

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    79
    Rep Points
    1630716

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocode8511 View Post
    This.... and if you hear something is faked a lot why go near them? Plenty of good sources my man.
    Logics. Wat?

  6. #6
    McBain
    SUPER MOD
    RAINier's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by akaveritas View Post
    Logics. Wat?
    Never used them myself.

    While it's not technically "logic," what he's saying is sensible. If you hear a brand is faked often, go with something that you know is good. We have plenty of good sources, PM me if you need some pointers.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    PM me if you have any questions!

  7. #7
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    21695599

    You won't get anything fake from VIP

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    166
    Rep Points
    1933965924

    i got biotech from ips and loved it

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GSRacer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Anywhere it's cold and snowy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,755
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Re: VIP anabolics

    Quote Originally Posted by RAINier View Post
    Never used them myself.

    While it's not technically "logic," what he's saying is sensible. If you hear a brand is faked often, go with something that you know is good. We have plenty of good sources, PM me if you need some pointers.
    X2
    TEAM GREEN

  10. #10
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Points
    100

    Only guy I ever got Bio tech from..mines was legit, T400 hurt like a mother fucker tho, ended up in ER with what I thought was an infection, there oil was just to painful for me.

Similar Threads

  1. Confirmed strength and size from use of anabolics...about time
    By liquidmuscle1 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->