• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Did I get hit with Test Flu last night?

Mister Eko

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas,

so yesterday I pinned 300mg of test C for the 5th time (week 3). Also took 2 Dbols, one in the am one pre workout. No pain while pinning. I went to the gym and killed legs. Was feeling a little off after the workout - wasn't hungry.

Went to my school's caf to force myself to eat. Came home and few hours later, I started feeling like puking. An hour later, I was shivering in cold, though the house was hot. I had the fever nearly all night, shaking and being hot on and off. Always felt like puking,never puked.

I'm thinking it was either some bug or Test flu. I never had something like this happen before, so I'm kinda looking at Test as the cause, though it was my 5th pin already.

Anyone have any thoughts? Anyone had test flu and how did it feel?

Thanks guys

Is the injection site swollen and red? Maybe an infection....Did you aspirate? Maybe you injected some into a vein? Maybe just the flu......

Could be test flu-but also might be the Dbol.Have you used before ? Also -maybe just the flu like Robcyn stated.Stay hydrated- watch for a fever-Luck-OD

Do you still have the symptoms? Test flu goes away after a few hours and faster with a couple of tylenol. Dont think its an infection but if it continues it might just be the flu

Thanks for the help guys. No redness or pain at the injection site. I did aspirate, no blood came out. I do still have the symptoms as in I'm feeling like puking but no fever.

- - - Updated - - -

Never used Dbol before, but this is my week 3 on it too, wouldn't it happen before?

Sounds like the flu my friend. Like OD and Custom said...lots of water and some Tylenol should do the trick. Good luck

Sounds like the flu, and check your BP to be safe. Dbol makes mine high these days.

Thanks fellas. Gonna drop Dbol to 25mg a day for few days and hydrate like crazy, hopefully it wasn't the test.

Could b a combo of things, given the fact that your running to compounds its hard to say what the culprit could be.. I would begin to speculate that your feeling the test flu as the esters have built up at this point.. Just because your running 300mgs does mean that is what is active in your blood plasma at any given time, the test ester will in fact build up and you could get an even high fold being released..it will pass.. The DBOL as well can make some people lethargic and feel under the weather...this too passes in most users... what is key here is to have steady and stable blood plasma with BOTH compounds.. avoid dips with your intake and keep the half life at peek.. the fluctuations can amplify the flu like feeling.. steady and stable blood levels is key!

damn dude that sucks. hope ya feel better soon...good info tho!!!!

Thanks fellas. Gonna drop Dbol to 25mg a day for few days and hydrate like crazy, hopefully it wasn't the test.

If you had of hit a vein you would have felt it right after injection. Ears ringing feeling like something is in your throat. Coughing sweating. It was scary for me.

Sounds like a case of the flu, Eko. Sorry bro, it' that time of year. Stay hydrated and chicken noodle soup, lol. You'll feel better in a couple days!

Back