• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question? Strange sides from inject

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today I pinned a 250 mg. of ugl gear and I have gotten some strange sides: ringing of ears, redness of skin and and itchiness of skin. Before this with other labs test everything was awesome. Any suggestions what problem could be?

Sounds like an allergy

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. So I could be allergic to this brand of test?

Thanks for responses, approx. how long should weird sides hang around? Would Benadryl help?

The ringing of ears thing is weird. I remember when I hit a vein or something one time and my ears felt like they were ringing. And almost like a had something in my throat. Shit freaked me out.

Is the itchiness and redness localized to the pin area? Or entire body?

If local prob just having a minor reaction to the ester or solvents.

If its the whole body....possibly a reaction to the oil used(peanut oil comes to mind) but I'd say more so just shit dirty gear!

A common cause of tinnitus is inner ear cell damage. Tiny, delicate hairs in your inner ear move in relation to the pressure of sound waves. This triggers ear cells to release an electrical signal through a nerve from your ear (auditory nerve) to your brain. Your brain interprets these signals as sound. If the hairs inside your inner ear are bent or broken, they can "leak" random electrical impulses to your brain, causing tinnitus.

A number of medications may cause or worsen tinnitus. Generally, the higher the dose of these medications, the worse tinnitus becomes. Often the unwanted noise disappears when you stop using these drugs. Medications known to cause or worsen tinnitus include:

Antibiotics, including polymyxin B, erythromycin, vancomycin and neomycin

Cancer medications, including mechlorethamine and vincristine

Water pills (diuretics), such as bumetanide, ethacrynic acid or furosemide

Quinine medications used for malaria or other health conditions

Certain antidepressants may worsen tinnitus

Aspirin taken in uncommonly high doses (usually 12 or more a day)

Add one to the list lol

-mass

Thanks for info, only medicine I take is synthroid for my thyroid and been on that for a couple years. It most likely dirty gear. When I received jug it was crashed and they said to warm it up and shake well before injection. Since yesterday I have been researching it and the test may have separated from the carrier? Well I guess I learned the hard way running an on sale item.

Allergy to something in the oil; take a Benadryl

are you taking anything else? you may have had a little anxiety about sticking yourself with a needle and got some elevated BP causing tinitus

Back