• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hgh pharma grade source

aestheticsfirst

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 19 and I'm looking to grow 2 inches. Most endocrinologists won't prescribe hgh unless you are under 5'5, so that is not an option for me. So I'm left with the online market, but to my understanding there are several fakes out there. I am looking for a legitmate source, please guide me in the right direction. Money is not an issue. My stats are 5'7 180, 225 bench 315 squat 275 deadlift. Thanks for your help.

Your prob not gonna get the answers you ae looking for bro ...Not the right question for a 19 y/o to be asking ..I Promise you Im nottrying to be a dick with ya Im just sure of the answers you will get if any

actually..I think you're past the age where growth will help with your height. I believe most of the growth plates responsible for height would have already started to fuse hun.

if I remember correctly its prescribed to kids commonly right around puberty or just before
then REALLY closely monitored for acromegly.

actually..I think you're past the age where growth will help with your height. I believe most of the growth plates responsible for height would have already started to fuse hun.

if I remember correctly its prescribed to kids commonly right around puberty or just before
then REALLY closely monitored for acromegly.

Yeah that's true. I'd be lucky if a grew even an inch at this point, let alone two. I'm crossing my fingers though.

Back