• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bigdaddy07

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up everyone? Thought I'd introduce myself. Right now I'm about 230lbs, 5'9", let's just say I've let myself go a little bit, between starting a family, and getting married. I have a few cycles under my belt test, tren, deca. Recently been doing prohrmone cycles, superdrol mostly. Been hitting the gym pretty seriously, just gotta get my diet in check, plan on running a test cyp cycle in the near future. Glad to be here, lots of great info!

Welcome bro to our lil family here, glad to have you.

Welcome! Get to below 15% bodyfat before you run that cycle brother!

Enjoy your forum.

Welcome to the best of the best, glad to have you.

Hey RAINier, why do you recommend I wait until I'm below 15% body fat before I start my cycle. I have decided to run Test Cyp @ 500mg week, and Tren E @ 200mg a week. I was hoping by cleaning up my diet, and running my cycle I would be able to get down to at least 15% body fat. I work out regularly, its just I'm extremely weak when it comes to food, lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey RAINier, why do you recommend I wait until I'm below 15% body fat before I start my cycle. I have decided to run Test Cyp @ 500mg week, and Tren E @ 200mg a week. I was hoping by cleaning up my diet, and running my cycle I would be able to get down to at least 15% body fat. I work out regularly, its just I'm extremely weak when it comes to food, lol.[/QUOTE

Food is the key to how your body looks. Eat healthy meat and carbs, you will look good. Eat doughnuts and pepsi and you will look like shit no matter what gear you run.

Burn most of that fat off then cycle and the results will be 10x better. Don't burn off that fat and cycle and you could cut down to horrible gyno. Or worse get shitty results and blame the gear.

Back