• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

100mcg dnp capsule s

rl162

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First off I'm a new member so it's nice to meet you guys. And thanks for any help in advance. Ok so my question is does anyone know of someone thatmmakes 100 mcg capsule of dnp. I can find 250's and my alternative buying raw powder drying it and capping it in #3 caps but im not excited about probly dying a bunch of shit yellow. Thanks in advance for any help.

Ask your source to cap it differently...my source has and will. NO I AM NOT PROVIDING MY SOURCE!

Side thought though...why would you want 100mcg caps?

unless you mean 100mg caps. And if you are making that error, stop right where you are and forget DNP, do more research and keep reading. Google Concillator.

^^ this..its mg not mcg

and yeah, my source capped differently for me as well

Forgot all about posting on here. Sorry. Yes I ment mg not mcg kind of a huge difference huh. Thanks magog for the concern I have run dnp before dhack would do 100's for me but as hes no longer in business I found a new source but he has from my understanding a very large quantity pre capped that needs to be sold before he will take a custom order. Which with az annoying as this stuff is to work with I can understand.may just order 10 g of powder and rent a hotel room and trash there bathroom. The reason im looking for 100 is because of the work I do 300mg is a sweet spot for me 4-500 is to much. And its much easier to regulate I think also. No I wont outright ask someone for there source. Im not a source hound. I have been doing some research and came across a thread about "dinitro" does anyone know if he recapps. Still working on finding his info. again any leads are welcome.

Sry just knocking up my post count so I can answere a pm and ask a question. Random posts will begin after this sry agin to anyone that thiss
Annoying.:(

- - - Updated - - -

Ab

Back