• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push Up Competition now EXTENDED! with now OVER 2000.00 In Prizes - READ!!

OSL

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Elit
eBodyTuneup.com & AnabolicMuscleForums.com - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge - Now With Over 2000.00 in Prizes!

I'm proud to announce the first ever EliteBodyTuneup.com& AnabolicMuscleForums.com- 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge!

This contest will test your Stamina, Heart, and Competitive spirit! Do you have what it takes to win?

The member's to complete the most number of GOOD FORM Pushups in 1 minute will win First & Second prize respectively. With an Additional Effort Award Prize! - Read Bellow.

Mod Entries are
NOT valid their submission were for competitive spirit, Current Leaders and videos to correlate are as follows: Please note, you Must follow the rule guidelines to a T for your entry to count! New Deadline is now Monday October 28th @ 11:59PM Central

Example of Good Form Push Up -
( and no you don't need to be sexy like Jimmy while doing so)

Current leaders:

1. SWFL - 46 Good Form

2. Tonya -34 Good Form (KOS Girl)

3. BreakBones - 14 Good Form

If your name is not here, it is becasue you did not follow the rules and post bot links in your YouTube Video, and repost the video here EliteBodyTuneup & AnabolicMuscleForums - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge! - Anabolic Muscle Forums

How to Enter:

1. Register on AnabolicMuscleForums.com - Applicants must have an Account here.
  2. Subscribe toEliteBodyTuneup.com- Via Subscribe Form on Right of Screen
  3. All Videos Must be Posted on YouTube, With a Link to http://www.EliteBodyTuneup.com &http://www.AnabolicMuscleForum.com - Make sure to Include the Http://
  4. Entries must be reposted in the Official Contest Forum on AnabolicMuscleForums.com in the "Open Chat" Section - Found Here - EliteBodyTuneup & AnabolicMuscleForums - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge! - Anabolic Muscle Forums

The rules are simple:

1. The member's to complete the most amount of GOOD FORM Pushups in 1 minute will win First and Second prize respectively. With an Addition Effort Award Prize!
  2. Perform as many good formed Pushups as you can in 1 minute, you are allowed to pause, but if your knees rest on the ground, that entry is completed.
  3. All Contestants must Record and post their challenge entry, you are allowed to enter as many times as you like, but you're only your Highest Score will count.
  4. The Current Leaders and top 10 entrants will be featured on the Live Leader Board at both EliteBodyTuneup.com & AnabolicMuscleForums.com
  5. Trash Talking is permitted and encouraged! But making fun of other contestant's body composition will not be tolerated.
  6. Have Fun! Can you control the top spot?

The Prizes: + NEW PRIZE's ADDED FROM PSL worth 450.00!!

1. 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place Prize will win 5 weeks of Free, Training/Diet & Meal Plan/ as well as AAS & Supplement Advice, courtesy ofEliteBodyTuneup.com, Any Stack From IronMagLabs Found Here IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Stacks - 5 vials of your choice from AnabolicPharma-EU.com -Totaling over 1000.00
  2. 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place Prize Will win a custom Diet Plan in relation to your goals (ie; Bulking, Cutting, Recomp) Courtesy OfEliteBodyTuneup.com & Respected Member s2h. A Product of your choice fromIronMagLabs.com (Excluding Protein Powder), -200.00 Store Credit To PurchasePeptides.com AND 450.00 Store Credit to Puritysourcelabs - Totaling over 950.00
  3. Effort Award! Everyone who submits an entry will automatically be entered to win a 30 ml Jug Of Test Cyp-250 & 30 ml's Of Arimidex from a Private & High Quality UGL - Totaling over 200.00

Our Wonderful Sponsors!

3. BreakBones 14 Good Form :-( Sorry dude, freaking awesome total though.

Second Place HeyMrWaters - 43 NOW IN SECOND PLACE

Sorry brother I missed it!!!!

1. swfl -46
2. heymrwaters - 43
3. Tonya - 34

YOU CAN ENTER MORE THAN ONCE!! but only your HIGHEST will count.

Wo0t New NUmbe One! HeyMrWaters!

1. - HeyMrWaters - 57

2 - SWFL - 46
3 - Tonya - 34
4. - Breakbones - 14 (but did a shit load in total, just form was off)

Apostolic777 Now in Number 1 Spot with 89!!

On Behalf of Apostolic777

1- Apostolic777 - 89
2. - HeyMrWaters - 57
3 - SWFL - 46
4 - Tonya - 34
5. - Breakbones - 14 (but did a shit load in total, just form was off)

Nice workout Everyone,

One of the first place prizes is any 5 vials of any product on anabolicpharma-eu Buy Anabolic Steroids | Buy Sustanon

Like 5
trenabolic.jpg

hmmmm trennnnn

Or mix and match!

Who is going to win this thing?? October 28th @ 11:59pm Is the deadline

First and second Place prizes are yummy. And just for entering you are automatically entered to win 30ml Test Cyp, and 30ml Arimidex, What What?!?!

Come on bro. I would love to try again!!! Honestly I may just film till I hit a hundred and post that one up just for laughs sake. Really though waters I enjoy competing.

Get Shredded!
Me too buddy that's what makes this whole thing fun.

We'll see....only time will tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Competition is healthy! Bring it fellas!

After Further inspection, it has been brought my attention that Apostolic777, did not however complete full range of motion push ups like the previous top 3 competitors. With the rules in place and standards set, I should have done more due diligence in really paying attention to the detail of his submission.

I have notified Apostolic777 about the change and invalidation of the submission, However I did urge him to post another video with the same standard as the rest with lockout on each rep. If he declines, he will still be automatically entered into the effort award pool for his previous submission. My apologies to ALL for no catching this. It was my responsibility and I should have done my due diligence, before making the submission official.

HeyMrWaters Now Leads with 57

1. - HeyMrWaters - 57
2 - SWFL - 46
3 - Tonya - 34

Contest will end October 28th @ 11:59pm!

Last edited:
man in your avi you look chunky ut big...in the vid rail thin...what gives?

First daughter was born in April, took 3.5 months off of everything lifting and dieting wise. Even though I lost a lot of "gains" I worked hard for, it was well worth it IMO she means the world to me.

But I'm back at it now and gonna come back better than ever :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back