Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

No more night sweats on tren ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,512

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    2060620446

    No more night sweats on tren ;)

    I am currently running 420mg / week of tren along with a low dose of deca and test.
    4 weeks in, for the last 2 weeks I've been waking up with my t-shirt covered in a cold sweat

    Got myself some supplements a few days ago, just the basic stuff, few bucks each.

    I took 2g Glutamine, 1.5g GABA, 1g Vit C, 1g Taurine before bed. Was amazed to find out that on the following morning I woke up with a dry t-shirt on
    Took the same combo last nigh, with same results


    Not sure which one of this supplements specifically stopped my tren sweats. But if I was to guess I would say it was GABA

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    GSRacer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Anywhere it's cold and snowy
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,688

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Re: No more night sweats on tren ;)

    That's awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing. Do you limit your carbs before bed too?
    TEAM GREEN

  3. #3
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,512

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    2060620446

    Quote Originally Posted by GSRacer View Post
    That's awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing. Do you limit your carbs before bed too?
    A little bit, but not like others - 'no carbs after 6pm'

    My last proper meal, at 2 hours before bed time has 50-60g of carbs in it.
    Then 30 mins before bed I have a shake with around 20g of carbs.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    AkaMr.AK's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    571374334

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    I am currently running 420mg / week of tren along with a low dose of deca and test.
    4 weeks in, for the last 2 weeks I've been waking up with my t-shirt covered in a cold sweat

    Got myself some supplements a few days ago, just the basic stuff, few bucks each.

    I took 2g Glutamine, 1.5g GABA, 1g Vit C, 1g Taurine before bed. Was amazed to find out that on the following morning I woke up with a dry t-shirt on
    Took the same combo last nigh, with same results


    Not sure which one of this supplements specifically stopped my tren sweats. But if I was to guess I would say it was GABA
    I will be starting an 8 week Tren A blast (with test of course) on Monday and will definitely give that a try.

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    76

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    934

    Great to see this advice but I must say my night sweats stopped at week 6, I constantly wake up to piss but the sweats have died off.

  6. #6
    Super Mod McBain
    RAINier's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    4,337

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Do you think it's the GABA, or just because you've run it for several weeks already? Night sweats subside for a lot of people after a few weeks.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    PM me if you have any questions!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Dath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,710

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1629691829

    Quote Originally Posted by RAINier View Post
    Do you think it's the GABA, or just because you've run it for several weeks already? Night sweats subside for a lot of people after a few weeks.
    ^^ This has been my experience

    Added- still interesting to see Dannie hopefully MR AKA can keep us updated on his opinion as well, as he's starting soon.

  8. #8
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,512

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    2060620446

    Quote Originally Posted by RAINier View Post
    Do you think it's the GABA, or just because you've run it for several weeks already? Night sweats subside for a lot of people after a few weeks.
    I didn't take any of the mentioned above supps last night, was sweating alot.

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1095323634

    All give that a try..thankz bro

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Dizzym's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    149210409

    good deal! tren sweats are killer. i upped my tren from 350 to 700 and all sides and sweats vanished within days. test stayed near 500 per week

  11. #11
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -42949861

    guys,
    I've tried trenbolon from www.google.com amazing stuff.... Good luck everybody!
    Last edited by RAINier; 09-10-2012 at 02:55 PM.

  12. #12
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    266

    love the night sweats two fans going pissing the ol lady off!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    surfpipe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    281

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    1242992329

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    I am currently running 420mg / week of tren along with a low dose of deca and test.
    4 weeks in, for the last 2 weeks I've been waking up with my t-shirt covered in a cold sweat

    Got myself some supplements a few days ago, just the basic stuff, few bucks each.

    I took 2g Glutamine, 1.5g GABA, 1g Vit C, 1g Taurine before bed. Was amazed to find out that on the following morning I woke up with a dry t-shirt on
    Took the same combo last nigh, with same results


    Not sure which one of this supplements specifically stopped my tren sweats. But if I was to guess I would say it was GABA
    This is fucking awesome. I'm going to try it. The night sweats are really getting to me. Thanks!
    Everything I say is total bullshit!

  14. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    429

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzym View Post
    good deal! tren sweats are killer. i upped my tren from 350 to 700 and all sides and sweats vanished within days. test stayed near 500 per week
    when i upped the Tren from 350 to 525 the sides got much better. I wonder if this has to do with Tren and Test ratio.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    1stplace's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,434

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    when i upped the Tren from 350 to 525 the sides got much better. I wonder if this has to do with Tren and Test ratio.
    This plays a huge role in my sides. Low test = low sides for me

Similar Threads

  1. I did what last night?
    By tommygunz in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:38 AM
  2. Tren-a kicker for tren-e
    By frank the tank in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 11:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2017 Anabolic Steroid Forums