• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle review

Tucker87

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I am planning my third cycle which I hope to start in about three weeks. I am 31, 180lbs and 12%BF. I just got blood work results back today and everything is great, diet is in check and confirmed by nutritionist. I think I covered almost everything in my research but would like some confirmation and any feedback would be great!

My cycle as follows:

Weeks 1-12: Test E @ 500mg/week in two shots Monday & Tuesday

Weeks 1-12: Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD increasing to ED if sides show up

Week 14: Mexico for 7 days

Weeks 15-19: Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 & Clomid @ 100/100/50/50

Is it okay to only run the aromasin for 12 weeks and start my PCT when I return from Mexico? Is there any concern with estrogen rebound during weeks 13-14? I read aromasin doesn’t cause estrogen rebound, correct? I could run the aromasin into week 13 however I am reluctant to take any to Mexico with me for use during week 14, maybe this isn’t a problem bringing a few pills with me? Also should aromasin be tapered off? My main concern here is estrogen rebound and gyno.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Matt

Hello, I am planning my third cycle which I hope to start in about three weeks. I am 31, 180lbs and 12%BF. I just got blood work results back today and everything is great, diet is in check and confirmed by nutritionist. I think I covered almost everything in my research but would like some confirmation and any feedback would be great!

My cycle as follows:

Weeks 1-12: Test E @ 500mg/week in two shots Monday & Tuesday

Weeks 1-12: Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD increasing to ED if sides show up

Week 14: Mexico for 7 days

Weeks 15-19: Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 & Clomid @ 100/100/50/50

Is it okay to only run the aromasin for 12 weeks and start my PCT when I return from Mexico? Is there any concern with estrogen rebound during weeks 13-14? I read aromasin doesn’t cause estrogen rebound, correct? I could run the aromasin into week 13 however I am reluctant to take any to Mexico with me for use during week 14, maybe this isn’t a problem bringing a few pills with me? Also should aromasin be tapered off? My main concern here is estrogen rebound and gyno.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Matt

Your cycle looks great... just remember after about the 8 or 9 week you might start to platue... So you have 2 choices one you can add in a oral or two up your test dosage... Me personally I would do both!

As far as starting your PCT week 15, sound just about right... Remember with long ester it takes 2 weeks to clear out of your system... you should wait until the Test is all out of your system before start PCT!

Hope that helps!

Thanks guys! I will have extra test so on week 8 I will bump it up, what would you recommend, 700? Also what oral would you recommend at this point? I was thinking maybe winny since I will be heading to Mexico. Should I take any other precautions with this cycle and Gyno?

Thanks!

Thanks guys! I will have extra test so on week 8 I will bump it up, what would you recommend, 700? Also what oral would you recommend at this point? I was thinking maybe winny since I will be heading to Mexico. Should I take any other precautions with this cycle and Gyno?

Thanks!

Bump Test to 750 if adding a oral... I prefer Anavar for cutting or DBol for strength... Winny is good if you can handle it but not good for joints reasons

no other precaution... you'll be fine!

AAS discussions are not allowed in the General Discussion forum, read the rules.

Moved to Anabolic Zone.

Stane in males you need alto more. mor elike 25mg eod-ed.. or more. i rec Dex, 0.5mg eod is good for most.. or low dose letro, 0.6mg eod-e3d.
also i would run AI to week 13 also.
rest looks good,

if you just need dex quick i rec CEM's, mostly use their AIs on cycle now and one other place. specially for letro since tabs are hard to dose because the dose is soo small out of a 2.5mg tab.

good luck!

Back