• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

How old were you when you needed TRT?

Get Shredded!
Wtf?

Twenty-6. My doc thinks because of what I did in the military. My levels are around low 200's.

- - - Updated - - -

Twenty-6. My doc thinks because of what I did in the military. My levels are around low 200's.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf ^^^^

What the hell are you on guy!!!????

If you served in specifically Vietnam or Iraq, it's possible.

Alright, before I go on a rage bro.... It's not what I'm on, at all. In a matter of fact, I think that every cycle I've ever done was dosed accurate to my age and experience. And considering most of the advice I got when I first started to cycle was from veterans in the game and one of those being an IFBB Pro. By the time I was 18, I had entered 33 martial art tournaments, took three state wrestling championships played varsity soccer and basketball at a school with almost 3k people. At 18 I wanted to do something a little more hardcore than hit the books, so I joined the military, and no not as a way out or because I couldn't afford college or something else like that. I wanted to be hardcore period. I was that fucking kid you all hated in high school because I was the best at everything. Strait A through high school and was in the local news and papers for setting numerous scoring records across three sports. So as most anyone in my position, while in the military I wanted to be the best. Soon I went through selection and joined a team. A real team, not some wanna-be bar drinking arm flexing fag with a tattoo of the branch of service talking about how hardcore he is/was. This is the special forces kid and we don't fuck around, at all. You want me to be blunt and tell you what the fuck I did while I was in, huh? I hunted people down that threatened the security of our mother "The United States of America" and captured or killed all of them. Do you see me lifting up my fucking shirt showing people where I took three bullets in Iraq in 04' no bro you don't. Do I talk about how I've lost over 7 of my closest friends in Helmand and took secondary and third degree shrapnel fragmentation, no you don't. Bro the chemicals and type of training that I've done, the equipment that I've been around the type of sleep that I've had or I should say haven't had, you'll never in your wildest fucking dreams understand it bro. You can play all the Call of Duty games, watch as many Discovery shows about the military special operations command forces and you'll never understand. You want me to tell you why I might have what we call "LOW T" hmmm, I don't know. Maybe it's the fuck loads of stress, or the hundreds of fucking shots I've had over the years, or it could be eating most unhealthy fucking meals in the world or the multiple firefights I've been in. So bro, it's not what I'm on, it's what I've done.......................................................................................

Alright, before I go on a rage bro.... It's not what I'm on, at all. In a matter of fact, I think that every cycle I've ever done was dosed accurate to my age and experience. And considering most of the advice I got when I first started to cycle was from veterans in the game and one of those being an IFBB Pro. By the time I was 18, I had entered 33 martial art tournaments, took three state wrestling championships played varsity soccer and basketball at a school with almost 3k people. At 18 I wanted to do something a little more hardcore than hit the books, so I joined the military, and no not as a way out or because I couldn't afford college or something else like that. I wanted to be hardcore period. I was that fucking kid you all hated in high school because I was the best at everything. Strait A through high school and was in the local news and papers for setting numerous scoring records across three sports. So as most anyone in my position, while in the military I wanted to be the best. Soon I went through selection and joined a team. A real team, not some wanna-be bar drinking arm flexing fag with a tattoo of the branch of service talking about how hardcore he is/was. This is the special forces kid and we don't fuck around, at all. You want me to be blunt and tell you what the fuck I did while I was in, huh? I hunted people down that threatened the security of our mother "The United States of America" and captured or killed all of them. Do you see me lifting up my fucking shirt showing people where I took three bullets in Iraq in 04' no bro you don't. Do I talk about how I've lost over 7 of my closest friends in Helmand and took secondary and third degree shrapnel fragmentation, no you don't. Bro the chemicals and type of training that I've done, the equipment that I've been around the type of sleep that I've had or I should say haven't had, you'll never in your wildest fucking dreams understand it bro. You can play all the Call of Duty games, watch as many Discovery shows about the military special operations command forces and you'll never understand. You want me to tell you why I might have what we call "LOW T" hmmm, I don't know. Maybe it's the fuck loads of stress, or the hundreds of fucking shots I've had over the years, or it could be eating most unhealthy fucking meals in the world or the multiple firefights I've been in. So bro, it's not what I'm on, it's what I've done.......................................................................................
Bad ass post bro.
You are def hardcore.

B.I.N.G.O.!

Semper Fi! :winkfinger:

Lol In my experience no highschool studs joined the armed forces... They got the ummmm how do I put it nicely

If u were a stud u should have taken a schoolship IMO

If u were a stud u should have taken a schoolship IMO

I did, and I played basketball at the college level. It sucked! I knew it was going to be different at that level but it turned into a job and I lost passion for the game extremely quick. BTW, dude, never underestimate the will power of a solider, a marine, an airman or a seaman. I've got a masters degree from Rutgers and I wouldn't of taken a different route to save my own life. Personally, when I was in high-school I thought that joining the military was for the week and stupid. You know, People wanting to be better because they weren't in high-school. It wasn't until one of my best friends who got excepted into Harvard, yes Harvard, turned it down to join the corp. he soon then joined the counter-terrorism swat (Special Weapons and Tactics) unit and then followed on to force recon. All in two years and then joined a Marsoc team. He was ahead of me by a year and every time he was home, he shared -what little he could- and told me that I should join up. It wasn't until the end of my first semester of college that I realized I wanted to get the fuck out of town. When I referenced me being "that guy you all fucking hated" I wasn't talking about my attitude or being a rich kid. I was far from it and I had scholarships to pay for school. My parents didn't have a damn dime growing up so they instilled in us the good values of education so that we would not end up in the same situation as them. It was this approach that gave me the desire to succeed in not only sports but academics also. I also grew up in a family where I respected my elders, not only family but everyone older than I. Simply put, I was a church kid and I'm damn proud of it. I'm not too sure of where I stand in religion now because I've seen so much damn death and hatred all over the world but God or whoever has lead me to take this path. Ya I might push in a needle into my quad a few times a week, but doing that and being part of this community even as younger adult has led me to lead what I think is a good life. Because of my choice of joining the military and getting out and finishing college, I make good money and I love my job. Although it still takes me over there for half of the year, I help every day my best to save the life of America's finest.

I can't argue that.. I'm glad your happy w were u are and I do appreciate what u do for the country... I don't believe in the military but in sorry I came off like that much respect for u bro

Semper Fi brother I know how you feel and your right no one will ever understand unless they where there. Al anbar province in iraq was hectic & helmand province in afghan was deadly.

Never knew you had such a story, bro. Are you still active duty military? What are you up to these days?

Never knew you had such a story, bro. Are you still active duty military? What are you up to these days?

Damn RAINer, How's it going and where have you been bro. No, I'm not anymore but I work with the special ops teams all over the world. Private sector if you know what I mean. Ya, to be honest I was a few down when I wrote that but it's all true. I do have quite the story and it's real. Bullets in the back will hold you down but once you heel, You just have to work harder to get stronger. I didn't mean to be rude to the guy who was calling me out for being on hrt at such a young age but I just felt like I had to lay it on him. haha. I'm not sure if your aware but I broke my hand awhile back, I just got my cast taken off last monday and am doing pt right now on my hand. So I've been good, just kind of hangin around the house waiting to get back to work and back in the gym. Where have you been?

In my eyes, it is. It's a real shame that some guys as young as 32 are running TRT because they ran year-long cycles without PCT.
If you're 50 years old, that's another question altogether and just fine IMO.

Started at age 56, but I've actually turned this into cycles as well. I maintain some type of testosterone year round, and expand into light cycles 2-3 times per year.For example, I'm currently on 275 andropen and 300 primo. Will add to this before completion. This worked well so far. I'm almost 60.The reasons for TRT can vary, but I assume it is part hereditary and possibly due to my AS use in the 70's and early 80's. I'll never know for sure. The only thing I do know is that it benefits me, and i do not agree with the propaganda regarding AS.

I did a baseline about 4 years ago before any cycles. It was 320, 4 years later several cycles and its 300. Im in my mid 30's. Always ran a good pct. Def before im 40, probably in the next year or two. Would i if i had 500-600 levels? No. But at my levels, i do want to.

63. 18 mos.ago well maintained gf of 40 asked why I was only fucking her 3-4 times a week & couldn't always bust a nut. Now she says what's the matter with you, all you wanna do is fuck! What's a guy to do? Get a younger gf that's what.

56 years old, but looking back, I was ready at about 50. But, I've always pushed iron since early 1970's.

Started at 45 with natty T levels in low 200's (I think 220). Doc put me on 200 mgs a month - yup, 1 inject per month. At first, it worked ok (kinda), but you all know enough to know why this was crap. so I quit altogether. Went back a few months later, and it was 180. So he put me on 200mgs every other week. better, but still not great. He Wouldn't agree to weekly injects, so I took matters into my own hands. Started injecting (250mg ugl) every week I didn't go to doctor. This level doesn't cause many sides (smaller balls anyone?), but BP and lipids all ok and I feel "normal" using this protocol.

Get Shredded!
Go ahead and post up! How old, and what do you think the causes were?

I began TRT 3 years ago. Prostate gland was killing me and I had to walk with a cane. Doctor suggested 100mg. of Test E a week. OK.
I didn't realize until after sometime that the higher the dose of Test E, the less pain in my prostate gland. My PSA level is 1.0 and I feel great!
I upped that 100mg/ml shot to 1,500mg/ml. every week.

dam! u went from 100mg to 1,500mg..did you tell your doc. or did he ask about your levels? so you have less pain on the higher dosing?

The doctor knows!

dam! u went from 100mg to 1,500mg..did you tell your doc. or did he ask about your levels? so you have less pain on the higher dosing?

My doctor doesn't bother to read the blood test results every two months, she has the nurse to read them. It's great to have a woman doctor!! Ha Ha! I know how to read them anyway.
I upped my dose for the simply fact that I found out if my test level is high, my PSA will be low and therefore less pain in my prostate gland. I decided to lower my dose to 1,400mg/ml every ten days to conserve a bit. I feel a little better and not as hyper as before. I have barely any prostate pain on this dose and it makes a workout a walk in the park.

nice, glad to see its really helping you out with other issues including your workouts.

HM?

50 Test in the low 200's.

I started taking AAS when I bought a computer and found AlinShop which changed my life dramatically. My earlier blood test reading was 223ng/dl with a PSA of 7.8.
The gland had me moaning and groaning every night. I'll never go back to that again. Current test level is >1,500ng/dl and I feel great. No "Roid Rage" , anxiety, depression, nor internal or external stress only goddamn acne! Ha! Ha!

My doctor doesn't bother to read the blood test results every two months, she has the nurse to read them. It's great to have a woman doctor!! Ha Ha! I know how to read them anyway.
I upped my dose for the simply fact that I found out if my test level is high, my PSA will be low and therefore less pain in my prostate gland. I decided to lower my dose to 1,400mg/ml every ten days to conserve a bit. I feel a little better and not as hyper as before. I have barely any prostate pain on this dose and it makes a workout a walk in the park.

Something isn't right about that. You can't even dose test at 1400 mg/ml. You sure you aren't taking 140 mg E10D?

I was 36 if my memory serves me correct. Dr said it was from my large appendage slapping testicles to often causing them to shutdown. It was a hell of a run! lol

jk, actually I have no idea why, but thank God for TRT! God loves test

I started last year at age 32. Total Test low 400's, family physician can give a fuuk, endo's are just as ignorant. Went with an online TRT clinic.

Still haven't decidied if I am going to stay on or cycle off. I felt fine at low 400's, my gym performance was pathetic, I was about 40 lbs underweight.

Anyone else TRT on a UGL? I feel like a chump paying clinic prices when I can it for like 10% of the cost.

Indeed

Something isn't right about that. You can't even dose test at 1400 mg/ml. You sure you aren't taking 140 mg E10D?

I combine Super Test 450, Test E 250mg/ml in a 25ml. syringe with sterile grape seed oil to cut the bite of ST450. That's enough for two months and I inject 4-5ml. every 7-10 days.

Back