• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Safest Steroid Cycle (Beginner)

Saz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello there, I'm 19 years old 5, foot 8, 72.8KG and 11% Body fat (7 Months of training). I made a previous post and had decided not to take them with the help of the informative members here!

But unfortunately I've come back for more info on these as its so back and forth in my head with steroids, because of the exterior of these steroid users looks so perfect i think why not? Then again i don't know whats going on, on the inside...

I watched this video by a man named Elliot Hulse : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmAOSprypJo
It made me think a bit about the whole "experience" of using steroids. Which makes it sound great i guess just an experience you can have and then get over and be back to normal right? But would i be damaged for life?
I read things that say "you'll screw up your endocrine system, your natural test levels will be dead early" and then i read things that say "steroids have created my life".
I realize these can be very much dependent person to person, but i kinda want to know the reality of these short and long-term side effects? Would i really be potentially ruining myself? Or could i take some weak ones, Low dose, get pretty big and continue naturally?

Back to my thread title : what would be the safest steroid cycle out of interest? I won't go and start it but i would appreciate the answers so i can go and research these drugs individually myself to enhance my knowledge.
I'd really appreciate if you could put everything including PCT, something that worries me is the ridiculous amount of pills you need. It's funny how easy it is to take 1 pill or 1 injection, but when you have to do 3 injections 5 pills each day, that would scare me a bit.

I know this is no therapy site, part of the reason I'd like to use is because of my huge lack of self confidence. Do steroids make a difference to that? It might be stupid but they sound like the kind of thing that makes a big confident character over the edge with aggressiveness and high levels of test, so maybe it would just put me to a normal point? Just a thought and a small reason why i would like to take them. The rest of the reason is to simply look good, not monster good just fitness model good.

As I've mentioned in my previous steroid thread, it is fairly vein of me, i guess what I'm trying to grasp is, i feel like it could make me or break me? what are the odds?

Cheers guys,
Saz.

Saz.... I like ya but you're 19 years old. 19 years old is way too young. I honesty can't even bring myself to post a suggested cycle. I really hope you realize that AAS is NOT the answer for you right now.

The answer for you right now is to go look in the mirror. Take a long look... You have to find something deep down inside you that only you can reach. You need to find that dedication that will carry you, a dedications that will push you to the gym when you don't want to go and that dedication to force down that food that you don't want to eat.

You need the following:

A great workout routine.
A balanced nutrition plan high in Carbs and Protein.
Sleep.

Following those above suggestions will turn your body into an anabolic machine. Gear at 19 is not a substitute for not having any of those. I'm not suggesting you aren't doing all three of those but if you're not you need to. If you think you are doing all three of them most likely your not doing them enough. At 19, with the exception of having a low T level, your body is putting out a fantastic amount of testosterone.

I really hope you hear what I'm saying to you.

I know this is no therapy site, part of the reason I'd like to use is because of my huge lack of self confidence. Do steroids make a difference to that? It might be stupid but they sound like the kind of thing that makes a big confident character over the edge with aggressiveness and high levels of test, so maybe it would just put me to a normal point? Just a thought and a small reason why i would like to take them. The rest of the reason is to simply look good, not monster good just fitness model good.

As I've mentioned in my previous steroid thread, it is fairly vein of me, i guess what I'm trying to grasp is, i feel like it could make me or break me? what are the odds?
Firstly, I agree with JJ, while some others might disagree and say go ahead at your age. If you want to know a good starting cycle there's plenty to read here and you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

However a couple of things come to mind and they relate to your age issue.
#1 - if you haven't read around the site enough already and found those threads that answer your question, I believe there's a deeper thing you're looking for. Acceptance of your thoughts on it maybe?
#2 - The above quote from your post. Firstly, we do actually spend a good amount of time supporting each other in a therapy sort of way. Again, read some threads and you'll find some VERY deep discussions that have nothing to do with AAS. Now most importantly... from YOUR words... You're looking to get self confidence, a big character over the edge with aggressiveness and then the kicker... i feel like it could make me or break me?

These are the exact psychological things a young guy like yourself are looking at and you don't get them from steroids. You get them by working on yourself. Maturing, learning, growing etc. AAS is NOT the answer to psychological things. That's a young mind thinking about them.

Just some older wiser guys trying to steer you on the right road brother. Just our opinions. But they're opinions from older people with experience.

Firstly, I agree with JJ, while some others might disagree and say go ahead at your age. If you want to know a good starting cycle there's plenty to read here and you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

#1 - if you haven't read around the site enough already and found those threads that answer your question, I believe there's a deeper thing you're looking for. Acceptance of your thoughts on it maybe?
#2 - The above quote from your post. Firstly, we do actually spend a good amount of time supporting each other in a therapy sort of way. Again, read some threads and you'll find some VERY deep discussions that have nothing to do with AAS. Now most importantly... from YOUR words... You're looking to get self confidence, a big character over the edge with aggressiveness and then the kicker... i feel like it could make me or break me?

These are the exact psychological things a young guy like yourself are looking at and you don't get them from steroids. You get them by working on yourself. Maturing, learning, growing etc. AAS is NOT the answer to psychological things. That's a young mind thinking about them.

Just some older wiser guys trying to steer you on the right road brother. Just our opinions. But they're opinions from older people with experience.

Solid advice here Saz...

This is a doozy. I'm probably gonna write too much haha. Read if you want, Saz.

I on some levels agree with the "too young" argument but not in all cases, admittedly.
In your case, I would prescribe exactly what JJ said. That is key.

Let me get into WHY AAS isn't for you.
Age is a factor, of course. Your natural test is as high as someone in their 30's on a cycle haha. You are in a prime anabolic state. Unless you've gotten tested and your natural test IS far below average, you have more than enough natural test to get you a "fitness model" body.

The biggest thing that stands out to me aside from your age and goals is that you've only been training for 7 MONTHS!! You have no idea what your body can and WILL do on its own with proper sleep, training, and FOOD. If you were 5'8" 100kg training for 5+ years it'd be a different story, but you don't even know your body.

Through proper sleep, training, and FOOD you will learn your body in and out and easily be able to reach your goals. Through proper sleep, training, and FOOD you can manipulate your natural test to be in even more of an anabolic state with increased hgh, decreased cortisol, and a myriad of other positive hormone changes BECAUSE of the way you learn your body which will, in turn, have the desired psychological effect you're looking for.

In short, what will absolutely get you to where you want to be physically and mentally is EXPERIENCE in this game we call bodybuilding. Ask all the sleep, training, and FOOD questions you want and guys on here will be glad to help.

Let me reiterate one last time.... PROPER SLEEP, TRAINING, AND FOOD IS THE ANSWER FOR YOU haha.

I apologize if I came off a bit strong. PLEASE ask questions!!

And, anyone else please correct me if I misspoke at all..

I on some levels agree with the "too young" argument but not in all cases, admittedly.

Age is a factor, of course. Your natural test is as high as someone in their 30's on a cycle haha. You are in a prime anabolic state. Unless you've gotten tested and your natural test IS far below average, you have more than enough natural test to get you a "fitness model" body.

The biggest thing that stands out to me aside from your age and goals is that you've only been training for 7 MONTHS!! You have no idea what your body can and WILL do on its own with proper sleep, training, and FOOD. If you were 5'8" 100kg training for 5+ years it'd be a different story, but you don't even know your body.

Through proper sleep, training, and FOOD you will learn your body in and out and easily be able to reach your goals. Through proper sleep, training, and FOOD you can manipulate your natural test to be in even more of an anabolic state with increased hgh, decreased cortisol, and a myriad of other positive hormone changes BECAUSE of the way you learn your body which will, in turn, have the desired psychological effect you're looking for.

In short, what will absolutely get you to where you want to be physically and mentally is EXPERIENCE in this game we call bodybuilding. Ask all the sleep, training, and FOOD questions you want and guys on here will be glad to help.

Let me reiterate one last time.... PROPER SLEEP, TRAINING, AND FOOD IS THE ANSWER FOR YOU haha.

Listen here SAZ great advice it is basically the same thing says in all his videos he has no reason to lie he has used them in the past seems like you want someone to give you the go ahead which wont happen you are too young try agian when you are 25. the only thing that can make or break you is you not AAS its not a miracle in a bottle.

Thanks very much people, I know your right because logically It's a silly idea... I trust you guys having being experienced with this. I'm only getting this from when tomorrow night I'll watch a video of Zyzz (I know people hate on him, but his live and let live attitude was awesome.) and knowing he clearly take AAS from a young age and ended up being insane, he's not the best example as he died early 20's... Jeff Seid is probably a better example, i look at them and think they look like that at a similar age to me through this injection.. It's wrong in every way I'm sure but i find inspiration from these guys (the reason i got into bodybuilding).

You're all right that things aren't exactly on point for me, i mean for one I'm posting this at 2:30AM... That's the proper rest bit screwed :p.
TBH I'd be kidding myself if i said my dieting was on point... But i get i need to focus on that kind of stuff to see my real potential, sometimes i look at myself in the mirror and i think I've put on real nice size in this short time and look pretty awesome even with just eating anything at any time and bad sleeping patterns, but then i see Jeff Seid/Zyzz and realize I'm tiny :p.

Just to mention the reason why i was relating the steroids helping confidence was because of the huge amount of confidence I've gained since i started getting bigger, you just feel more dominant in a sense... Shoulders rolled back more, strange... but bodybuilding has been nothing but good so far.

I'm gonna stop questioning this steroid thing for now... Because I couldn't bare looking back thinking why did i take that AAS when i was 19 out of naivety, only to having whatever health conditions when I'm 40.

Once again, i really appreciate all the advice given!

Peace!

Saz.

Having confidence in yourself is a mental issue. If you don't have it now you won't have it when you put on 15lbs of muscle IMO.

Even if you put 15lbs of muscle on it will eventually fade since you don't have a good diet. You need to continue eating to keep the muscle you put on.

And please stop comparing yourself to Zyzz. That guy was a fucking tool bag.... Abused steroids and abused drugs, complete shit bag.

Yu should get an award for this post.

At your age your body is producing so much Testostrone that you should be lifting and eating like a beast to see them results.

Hold off a couple years my friend. but if you can't wait, Test E 500mgs for 12 weeks BUT I RECOMEND YOU WAIT AND LEARN FIRST

IML Gear Cream!
Having confidence in yourself is a mental issue. If you don't have it now you won't have it when you put on 15lbs of muscle IMO.

Even if you put 15lbs of muscle on it will eventually fade since you don't have a good diet. You need to continue eating to keep the muscle you put on.

And please stop comparing yourself to Zyzz. That guy was a fucking tool bag.... Abused steroids and abused drugs, complete shit bag.

In the first 6 months of my training i put on exactly what you said... 15 lbs of muscle, i put on little to no fat about .2%, My confidence has improved a huge amount because of this.

I also did put on this 15 lbs of muscle without a proper diet.

Whether or not Zyzz abused steroids and died because of it, he's the reason i go to the gym so religiously, and make every effort to improve myself.

We all have our own things that keep us going... But this thread isn't about Zyzz, i was just using them as examples.

In the first 6 months of my training i put on exactly what you said... 15 lbs of muscle, i put on little to no fat about .2%, My confidence has improved a huge amount because of this.

I also did put on this 15 lbs of muscle without a proper diet.

Whether or not Zyzz abused steroids and died because of it, he's the reason i go to the gym so religiously, and make every effort to improve myself.

We all have our own things that keep us going... But this thread isn't about Zyzz, i was just using them as examples.

You gained 15 lbs in that short amount of time? Right on brother! When i was 19, i gained twice that on a sub par prison diet in 16 months without weights. Keep on keeping on, bro, and get your diet in check... You should continue to make awesome gains.that being said, when i finally got into aas, at the age of 31, mind you, i realize that test is the bomb. D-bol kicks ass, too. My alpha male feeling went through the roof. But most importantly, i made my best gains at your age and through my twenties... The aas I've used were awesome, but you still needto have your diet, training, and sleep in order to receive results... The experience you gain now doing it natty will help you do it right when you finally get around to using aas. We all know you will, just please wait a few more years?

Wow.. I am thoroughly impressed ..

Saz
I wholeheartedly agree with what some of the older guys are trying to convey to you.. The one thing I will add is there is nothing wrong starting now learning about steroids. With all the information and misinformation out there.. You have the time to read and learn which is which before ever dropping a pill or injecting anything. I would suggest you start off reading the steroid profiles. You can gain quite a bit of knowledge from them. I was 37 before I started cycling and I probably read for a good 6 months before I decided to take the plunge. By that time I thought I had a thorough understanding of steroids.. I was wrong as it's a never ending class..LOL I learn new things or new ways all the time.

So the best advice for now.. read and learn.. Atleast then you'll have an understanding to make an informed decision.

You can always ask questions along the way..

learn how to eat 3000+ cals a day and you will grow. In 5-6 years, I'd probably start off with some non-methylated prohormones.

Basskiller is a solid, kickass veteran around here. Listen to him. He has real life experience with using aas without being like zzyz or whoever that loser was... Fuck him and fuck people who hurt themselves due to lack of knowledge or responsibility. You have several years of training and "knowing thyself" like Aristotle put it (I think he was the one to say that, lol). Research steroids if you have that interest, but I'm guessing you're missing something... Find an interest read up on something that inspires you and excel in whatever discipline that may be. Get a trade? I'm a plumber and that has been the best thing I've done... I always have money in my pocket. Well I ain't gonna lie, lol, not always...

Working out and getting stronger is only a very small part of life! If you eat good, and aren't obsessed like a pro, and work out, how much time does that really take out of your day? Start talking to chicks, just do it, tell her you want to go out with her and give her your phone and tell her to put her number in it! Do that with no expectations and keep on with it!
Train your ass off! Eat alot! Focus on protein!

Read chrismccombs.com that dude has got wisdom from life experience. Steroids are not the answer for you right now unless you are a trust fund baby with 5 mill in the bank and you're ready to spend almost half that on becoming the next Jay Cutler. Nuffsaid.

PLZ listen to this saz. Great advice. And age is so true eat like a beast everyday eatcarbs and protein at the right time. Sleep good and work ur ass off at gym. Ive been lifting for 7 years and hittin hard 6 days a week. Sum ppl say its too much but i love it and train right its never too much in my eyes. And i got big. Jus recently got into juice. But u have alot of learning to do for urself.

PLZ listen to this saz. Great advice. And age is so true eat like a beast everyday eatcarbs and protein at the right time. Sleep good and work ur ass off at gym. Ive been lifting for 7 years and hittin hard 6 days a week. Sum ppl say its too much but i love it and train right its never too much in my eyes. And i got big. Jus recently got into juice. But u have alot of learning to do for urself.

This right here . Fuck what I just said ifyou only listen to this, you'll be oh Kay bro

I really appreciate all this guys, its been really helpful. I've been going crazy on training recently... I've been training up to 2 or 3 times a day just as often as i can and as much as my body feels comfortable with.. at first i struggled and its adjusted in just a couple of days of me pushing through the aches and pains, I need to focus on my diet, but at the moment i guess my amount of training and high intensity is pushing me through. I'll keep at it and train naturally, although i find steroids interesting but will continue to become more knowledgeable on them.

Thanks people :).

If you want proper advice and guidance. At your coach, look into finding a very experienced coach that will take you under his wing and train you to your natural limits. Steroids isnt the answer, Discipline is; especially in this sport. Even if you know what you're doing, it always helps to have someone to teach you things you didnt. The steroid talk floats alot in the gym, dont become one of those guys :) Good luck

Get Shredded!
It's pretty funny that these dickheads don't understand that they have just spammed us a list of who NOT TO EVER do business with.

It's pretty funny that these dickheads don't understand that they have just spammed us a list of who NOT TO EVER do business with.

Hey, give em a break, you cant fix stupid...

Back