• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this a good first cycle for a beginner?

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I eat pretty clean and load up on good proteins. Also, eat a lot of good fats, olive oil, avocados, etc. I think my calorie intake will be high enough, and am using goatfish's beginner bb program from the training section, just need to hear from those that have been beginners at one time if this looks like I will benefit from it.

Short Cycle
RXDosage
Sustenon250mg/2 days week for 8 week cycle
D-bol30/mg day for 6 days per week/6 weeks
Deca Durabolan200mg/2 days per week for 8 weeks
HCG250iu/2 days week for 8 weeks
PCT
Clomid100mg/day week 1, 50mg/day week 2&3
Nolvadex40mg/day week 1, 20mg/day week 2&3

My stats, 34yo, 5'10", 170. I am hoping to cut some body fat, and get a more defined figure. Right now I would say I am more scrawny than I'd like to be.

So according to the "First cycle" thread that was recommended, stick to test only for first cycle and a simple clomid and nolva PCT? That does seem pretty simple. How long a cycle for a first timer, or does it matter?

So according to the "First cycle" thread that was recommended, stick to test only for first cycle and a simple clomid and nolva PCT? That does seem pretty simple. How long a cycle for a first timer, or does it matter?

It matters depending on the Esther you use. Longer Esther should be ran for no less than 10 weeks since it takes longer to stabilize in the blood. Plus it means less pins in a week.

Back