• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

VelvetKush's || 16 week AMA Test E || PHAT routine LOG

VelvetKush

The Kush Of Velvet
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those who aren't familiar with Layne Norton's famous routine, here it is: http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-...ll-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html

I've adjusted it to fit my exercise preferences, but only by about 20%.

I started the cycle yesterday, pinning 750 mg in my right quad. Let me tell you guys, hitting a nerve with a 22G hurts like mothafucka. I just ordered a 100 box of Terumo 25G needles 'cause there's no way I'll continue pinning with the 22G.

I have experience injecting but this is technically my first cycle. I was sold bunk Biogen T400 locally during the summer.

This thread will be dead for a while; I plan on posting progress every 4 weeks with fancy charts and all that jizz.

Currently 4:20 AM here...waiting 40 minutes to go hit the gym for my first workout!

edit: Oh, I'm also using Hardcore Peptide's Liquid Letro. Well, I have it on hand. Will use if necessary.

Last edited:
You can't edit posts after a couple minutes... You're batting a 1000 lately.

You can't edit posts after a couple minutes... You're batting a 1000 lately.

Lol. Anyway, looking forward to this log mane. N yeah prolly looked like harpoon going into your leg huh lol. I only use 25g.

I'm curious to how this will turn out, good luck! What did you adjust to the routine?

Lol. Anyway, looking forward to this log mane. N yeah prolly looked like harpoon going into your leg huh lol. I only use 25g.

Lol'd hard @ harpoon. Well, yeah, I got CRAZY PIP on my quad. However, the second injection, in my ventrogluteal, had mild PIP for only one day. Also, I got this coming in this weekend:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130969336540?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

100 25G Terume needles for 13 dollars, free First Class Shipping!

I'm curious to how this will turn out, good luck! What did you adjust to the routine?

Some examples. Added Deadlift. Added shrugs. Added rear delt fly. Replaced skullcrushes with really close-gripped BB bench, with all the work being done by the triceps. Other stuff like that.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I just went on eBay and out bid ya mane. JK. Good luck with your cycle. BTW what are your goals with this cycle?

Hey, I just went on eBay and out bid ya mane. JK. Good luck with your cycle. BTW what are your goals with this cycle?[/QUOE]

Well, here's my story. 3 years ago, my then gf dumped me. We had been fighting and being on&off for like a year so when we officially separated I felt very liberated. I started lifting and fell in love with it. Ate clean and trained hard for 2 years. People thought I was on roids...it was a huge compliment since, back then, I was oblivious to the AAS world. After about 2 years, I fell into deep depression. I stopped going to the gym and I stopped eating well. One year of that and I lost all gains.

My goal with this cycle is to go back to where I was.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice question, btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice question, btw.

you know you only got needles right... it doesnt come with a syringes
Yep I already have the syringes. Luer Loks 22G which are compatible with the needles. I draw with the 22G and I'll inject with the 25G. Thanks for the concern, though, somebody could have easily made that mistake while ordering.

A couple of updates.

MY GOD, the difference between injecting with 22G 1.5" (which does NOT look like an inch and a half. It looks like a damn spear) and 25G 1" is almost unbelievable. I have officially fallen in love with 25G needles. Hell, I love pinning now.

Other news: for those who don't know, I work part-time and study CS full-time.

• See bold. I made my university's basketball team today. Backup PG. It was to be expected as I'm 5'8", but you bet your ass I'm going to fight for that spot in the starting line-up. If it never happens, I'll still be happy -- I've been trying out for 2 years. Third time's the charm. Practices leave my legs DEAD and my leg workouts have been, in one word, sad and pathetic. There's just no juice left on those legs after 3 hours of drills and 1 hour of learning and running plays.

See italicized (including the part in bold). I still live with parents. Just 11 days into my cycle, I walked shirtless around the house and got comments from both my mother and little sister about the sudden gains. I wonder what they'll say 5 weeks from now.

And finally, I'm glad to announce that, so far in week 2, I've easily increased weights and/or reps on every single lift. Keep your eyes open for that Week 4 progress post!

Oh, cool. 100th post! :cool:

Back