• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG Testosterone Enanthate and ResearchStop.com Exemestane

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Relevant data to this bloodwork:

Testosterone administration: 1,000 mg MLG Testosterone Enanthate administered bi-weekly (last injection 24 hours prior to sample collection)
Exemestane administration: 12.5 mg QD (last dose 1 hour prior to sample collection)

Total Testosterone: 4,890 ng/dL
Estradiol: 27 pg/mL

Lab Reports

View attachment 840View attachment 841View attachment 842

Last edited by a moderator:
*Please note, Protocol as laid out by the sticky in this forum, was not followed. This test was for my own research purposes to see what my blood concentration of Testosterone was on 1G/week of MLG test E, and to ensure my estradiol was being controlled. Without other similar baseline test comparisons (using the same protocol) it is impossible to draw conclusions regarding dosing of the Testosterone product*

So is 4100 good? I dunno what the levels are supposed to be ..

That's why I put the disclaimer up, I have no standard to compare this to. I'm hoping some guys who have an idea what total test on a gram a week of test E/week should look like will weigh in.

I can say my results have been excellent this cycle.

One thing we can say is the RS aromasin is good. 27 E2 and 4100 total test is very good in my book. Ordered my RS exemsolu yesterday will have tomorrow. Hope some other guys that have labs on this dose will chime in, still 4100 oh yeah !

Are u still running a g a wk?

I always run a gram a week of test e/c as a base, but I often add prop and TNE to make that number much higher. For the purposes of testing, I allow the shorter esters ample time (greater than 4 days) to clear, so the reading I get is on the test e (or c).

So is 4100 good? I dunno what the levels are supposed to be ..
The "normal" off-cycle testosterone range is something like 400-800 for guys under 45, so 4100 is a "good" result in that he is using a legit product. I want to say it's dosed well, but I'm not aware of any peer-reviewed studies that had a group of people injected with a gram of testosterone a week (that's a rather high dose for research on average people)..
We can't say though how well-dosed the gear is unless we know what range exactly 1g test a week SHOULD put you at.

There's a study that floats around a lot about testosterone levels base on dose (we have it stickied somewhere around here). The numbers it gives for after 16 weeks are:
Total Testosterone300 mg group-1,345 ng/dl a 691 ng increase from baseline
600 mg group-2,370 ng/dl a 1,737 ng increase from baseline
If we extrapolate linearly from the 600mg dose, 4100 should be something like 3000ng higher than your baseline. Of course, it's not linear but more of a curve (e.g. 600mg gives more than double the increase of the 300mg dose). I want to say you got MLG's newer batch and that MLG has sorted out any dosing issues he may have had. If anyone wants to chime in with a more scientific guess/explanation of where he should be with 1000mg, that would be great.

One thing we can say is the RS aromasin is good. 27 E2 and 4100 total test is very good in my book. Ordered my RS exemsolu yesterday will have tomorrow. Hope some other guys that have labs on this dose will chime in, still 4100 oh yeah !

I agree, the E2 number is exactly where I want it.

IML Gear Cream!
The "normal" off-cycle testosterone range is something like 400-800 for guys under 45, so 4100 is a "good" result in that he is using a legit product. I want to say it's dosed well, but I'm not aware of any peer-reviewed studies that had a group of people injected with a gram of testosterone a week (that's a rather high dose for research on average people)..
We can't say though how well-dosed the gear is unless we know what range exactly 1g test a week SHOULD put you at.

There's a study that floats around a lot about testosterone levels base on dose (we have it stickied somewhere around here). The numbers it gives for after 16 weeks are:

If we extrapolate linearly from the 600mg dose, 4100 should be something like 3000ng higher than your baseline. Of course, it's not linear but more of a curve (e.g. 600mg gives more than double the increase of the 300mg dose). I want to say you got MLG's newer batch and that MLG has sorted out any dosing issues he may have had. If anyone wants to chime in with a more scientific guess/explanation of where he should be with 1000mg, that would be great.

My baseline before cycle was 640 ng/dL. So this test result is 3460 ng/dL higher than my baseline. :winkfinger:

Like I said, I am happy with a total test of 4100.

Blood concentrations spike within 24 hours from my understanding. 4100 is a great number, but I really wish you wouldve waited to pin to see where testosterone levels would have been at 4 days. As always, ResearchStop Aromasin is on point! Was this the latest batch of MLG Test? When did you order/receive?

Thanks!

Blood concentrations spike within 24 hours from my understanding. 4100 is a great number, but I really wish you wouldve waited to pin to see where testosterone levels would have been at 4 days. As always, ResearchStop Aromasin is on point! Was this the latest batch of MLG Test? When did you order/receive?

Thanks!

Do you have something showing evidence of a spike after a test e injection? I've heard this as well, but I haven't read or seen anything substantial on it. This test wasn't following any sort of prescribed protocol, and I pin Test E every 3 days (at the very longest). This test was to get a sense for what my average circulating levels are on 1G Test E, and even more importantly, to make sure my AI was effective. The testosterone number was simply shared as reference point in case I decide to do something similar again. Like I said earlier, I am happy with the overall number, but since protocol wasn't followed, it is not safe to draw conclusions.

There will hopefully be a much more accurate way for me to test testosterone sample dosing soon.

I'm sure we will have more chime in on this but the way I see it is thats fantastic.
Heck most tests only go to 1500 and you were lucky enough to get one that goes very high.
One gram is a lot according to most peoples standards but to me the results look very good.
I just recieved some test & tren so I'm pretty exited to try the goods myself.

I'm sure we will have more chime in on this but the way I see it is thats fantastic.
Heck most tests only go to 1500 and you were lucky enough to get one that goes very high.
One gram is a lot according to most peoples standards but to me the results look very good.
I just recieved some test & tren so I'm pretty exited to try the goods myself.
Roaddkingg,
If you'd like, check out the threads above in this section about testing your gear to make sure it's legit/proper dosing. It's always good to know about your gear, and we'd love to see the results too if you go through with it :winkfinger:

Last edited:
Do you have something showing evidence of a spike after a test e injection? I've heard this as well, but I haven't read or seen anything substantial on it. This test wasn't following any sort of prescribed protocol, and I pin Test E every 3 days (at the very longest). This test was to get a sense for what my average circulating levels are on 1G Test E, and even more importantly, to make sure my AI was effective. The testosterone number was simply shared as reference point in case I decide to do something similar again. Like I said earlier, I am happy with the overall number, but since protocol wasn't followed, it is not safe to draw conclusions.

There will hopefully be a much more accurate way for me to test testosterone sample dosing soon.
In Bill Llewellyn's book Anabolics pg209 figure1 has a chart showing the pharmacokenetics of test enanthate, There is a huge spike in the first 24-48 hrs. After that there is a gradual decline in blood levels to about the 10th day where they remain elevated and fairly stable till the end of their effective life. It would have been great if you had waited a little longer but I am so glad you did this and it is helpful for what it is. I know samples where given for testers and they should be comming soon I believe.

Can't wait to get bloodwork myself, I'm ready to bump up from 300mgs lol

In Bill Llewellyn's book Anabolics pg209 figure1 has a chart showing the pharmacokenetics of test enanthate, There is a huge spike in the first 24-48 hrs. After that there is a gradual decline in blood levels to about the 10th day where they remain elevated and fairly stable till the end of their effective life. It would have been great if you had waited a little longer but I am so glad you did this and it is helpful for what it is. I know samples where given for testers and they should be comming soon I believe.

Awesome, thanks for the citation.

Get Shredded!
Test levels

I have had blood drawn 4 days after a 500mg injection of AL test cyp. These were my results.
total test range (240-950 ng/dl) 3030
free test range (9-30 ng/dl) 167

I have also had blood work done while running 1500mg AL test cyp weekly while injecting everyday and my numbers were.
total test range (240-950 ng/dl) 11800
free test range (9-30 ng/dl) 637

I wish I had results while running a gram a week but this is all I currently have to compare against.

I have had blood drawn 4 days after a 500mg injection of AL test cyp. These were my results.
total test range (240-950 ng/dl) 3030
free test range (9-30 ng/dl) 167

I have also had blood work done while running 1500mg AL test cyp weekly while injecting everyday and my numbers were.
total test range (240-950 ng/dl) 11800
free test range (9-30 ng/dl) 637

I wish I had results while running a gram a week but this is all I currently have to compare against.

Those are VERY nice results...

Well if u test a couple more times running the same level wouldn't we have something to
Compare to

Thanks for the info GS and ALPS.
Based on ALPS info, GS numbers seem within range for a gram a week.
Now I truly expect my numbers to be over 1500 from labcorp, but will not be able to get an accurate number like GS and ALPS...Damn
I dont even want the labcorp test now!

Scagnetti

How long were you running this for, before you got blood drawn?

Back