• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iron Mag Labs, Black Stone

SoCalFitFreak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here get good results with any of the cycles by these companies?
Am currently on GH, test, and tren.
Considering to go all pills (although I know injectables provide better results) because I am expecting alot of flight travel in the future. Travelling with non prescription gear might eventually raise an eye lol.

Fairly new to usinging gear so I know some of Iron mag and Blackstone are prohormone versus actual AS

I was also wondering this...I was interested in their andro rx or whatever because I thought I read that it was 1-AD, but I'm pretty sure it is actually simply 1-DHEA...too bad

Fairly new to usinging gear so I know some of Iron mag and Blackstone are prohormone versus actual AS

Wrong, all but one BSL product is an active steroid. The tren PH is the exception.

Wrong, all but one BSL product is an active steroid. The tren PH is the exception.

So all, except one product are active AS?
Sweet, looks like I know which gear to try out for a future cycle.
Which one product isnt? Are you you referring to the tren PH?

dmz 3.0 and 4-andro I have seen before and have had good results.

IronMagLabs SuperDMZ 3.0 and 4 Andro are KILLER!

To boot with all the feedback here, the active compounds inside will NOT aromatize (for most user there is no estro effcts, unless someone has a predisposition with extreme estro sensitivity,but there can be an other explanation for this by not making DMZ the culprit) therefore expect to acquire solid,dry, and quality gains...

Also, I would suggest keeping the addition of Test in there if possible..It will only compliment the both, with a great synergistic partnership,yielding exceptional results!

BSL dmz is designed to help you release testosterone...it's not anabolic and I know this because I know the local rep....it may work it may not...my T did not go up any at all

This is completely untrue, unless your referring to some other product and misnaming it DMZ.

DMZ 2.0 (discontinued) contains two ACTIVE oral steroids. Dimethazine which is basically oral Masterone and Methylstenbolone which I've always compared to superdrol. Depending on how you respond stronger. Great product and a shame it was stopped being produced but I can see how BSL is trying to seperate themselves from liver toxic products now that they're gaining significant popularity with Prime and BSL.

Black stone super dmz is bunk! Don't waste ur money

First off, your full of shit.. Just because it didnt work for you, doesn't deem t junk..you could be a non-responder, and yes there's a such thing..
But to make that bold comment is just plain silly..

This is completely untrue, unless your referring to some other product and misnaming it DMZ.

DMZ 2.0 (discontinued) contains two ACTIVE oral steroids. Dimethazine which is basically oral Masterone and Methylstenbolone which I've always compared to superdrol. Depending on how you respond stronger. Great product and a shame it was stopped being produced but I can see how BSL is trying to seperate themselves from liver toxic products now that they're gaining significant popularity with Prime and BSL.

I concure, the DMZ as they sit in the container are active steroids, and even when they enter and get metabolized in the system, one will in fact fail a steroid drug panel test on this compound.. For the longest time I had mix feelings on pro-hormones,but after seeing forst hand creditable feedback from trusted real life friends,and my vert own personal experience recently, my faith has been resorted, especially when used concurrent with Test or other androgens..

I have the 2.0...like I said it's trash...unless they have changed it...u can get it all day long at max muscle
Its suggested that maybe you reword your feelings on this product, in lieu of deeming it "trash", just state that you had a bad experience with it,yielding NO results or gains.
I know guys who had little to no effects on real drol (abombs), does that warrant it to be labeled as trash?

Something to keep in mind when wonderong about the validity of prohormones is that superdrol was once marketed as a prohormone

Well that's my honest review on the product...dude asked for reviews and experience with BSL and I told him...full of shit? I'm just telling u what the rep said ! U figure him being a rep he knows what he's talking about! Like I said before it might work it might not! For me it did not I spent a lot of cash on it and nothing...there fore I consider it garbage!

Well that's my honest review on the product...dude asked for reviews and experience with BSL and I told him...full of shit? I'm just telling u what the rep said ! U figure him being a rep he knows what he's talking about! Like I said before it might work it might not! For me it did not I spent a lot of cash on it and nothing...there fore I consider it garbage!

Fair enough brother, maybe I sounded a bit sassy and that wasn't my intentions, but you cleared it up and stated that YOU thought it was junk, but before you were implementing in general that it's trash period, I thought that was rather silly.. And I concur 110%, it may or may NOT work.. Its one of those things in this lifestyle, one big science experiment! :)

Thanks for clearing that up for readers..

No vision maybe my assessment of the product was a little harsh...just feel like I got screwed out of a pile of money...but that's the game we play u know...I'm sure it would work great for some people...apologies for the misunderstanding

That's how I felt about HaloDrol, didn't matter who made it I just got absolutely nothing from it. Epistane, some people respond VERY well too and others say it does nothing. DMZ 2.0 is the strongest legal orals I've ever ran, strength and vascularity was unreal, it is also was pretty liver toxic. Everyone responds differently to different compounds.

I tell ya what buddy I was at max today and yes it's discontinued...I believe he has 6 bottles left...109.99 for 60 capsules...if u want I can get some info for ya and I'm sure u can call and he will ship to you...I hope this is appropriate! Lol

Bought 6 bottles from ********** when they had a discontinuing sale on it. Think each bottle was around 45-50 bucks. 109 is pretty steep. Kind of sounds like what Complete Nutrition used to charge for their "Pros" back in the day when they were selling stacks to 16 year old kids. The compounds them selves in DMZ 2.0 isn't illegal yet, so essentially if you found each separately you could take the same thing.

Let's assess this thread since it was brought up from the dead:

1)DMZ doesnt release testosterone...it reduces it due to its a dht based pH/ds...go take 500mg of masteron for 3-4 weeks solo and lmk how you feel?

2)BSL rep is a retard..

3)Gmoney shills Max Muscle

4)Vision scores unscented panties

Have a nice weekend:)

Im gonna have to buy bulk panties from like bj's wholesale or something (yes that was intentional) to keep up with the undies demand..

think everyone would be put off if I just grabbed some mens tighty whities instead?

Im gonna have to buy bulk panties from like bj's wholesale or something (yes that was intentional) to keep up with the undies demand..

think everyone would be put off if I just grabbed some mens tighty whities instead?

Idk what the answer is.???...this is exactly the reason I don't wear underwear....well that and my ballz are absolutely huge....there so big I have to wear a boulder crossing sign I got when I went to replace Heavys piano string lift cables last year...

ya..I dont wear underwear either unless I have to...

like doctors appointments or incessant demands for soiled underwear....

- - - Updated - - -

its a good thing you helped him with the piano strings! helps keep excessive atrophy down!

ya..I dont wear underwear either unless I have to...

like doctors appointments or incessant demands for soiled underwear....

- - - Updated - - -

its a good thing you helped him with the piano strings! helps keep excessive atrophy down!

Go on.....

Back