• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Synthol ?

RayC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I been doing a lil research on the topic checking out protocols etc. Have any guys in here tried it are is on it What are your thoughts if so and what was the outcome in the end.

This is just my opinion... just I am not fond of it at all. Hard work and discipline are much more rewarding.

It certainly has it's place... I've never used it, but only because I don't have a knowledgable individual to guide me through my first run at it. If you don't know what you're doing...you can definitely fuck shit up bad...but with the proper technique and administration, it can be very effective.

I just worry about guys wanting to do this machinist. Its something you can't take back. I saw a youtube vid of some kids injecting in mexico I think.... and it was like watching a garage made rap video. Made me sick and sad at the same time. I just hate seeing people make a bad "one time" mistake that they have to live with forever. Dont like seeing people go througb shit like that....

I just worry about guys wanting to do this machinist. Its something you can't take back. I saw a youtube vid of some kids injecting in mexico I think.... and it was like watching a garage made rap video. Made me sick and sad at the same time. I just hate seeing people make a bad "one time" mistake that they have to live with forever. Dont like seeing people go througb shit like that....

Definitely...I've seen guys loose chunks of their legs...half their ass....it's no joke...if you don't know what you are doing, and/or don't have a solid, reputable source for product... do not fuck with it. This isn't something you should use to go from 16" arms to 18" arms... this is for serious competitive builders that need to bring a few things out.

Definitely...I've seen guys loose chunks of their legs...half their ass....it's no joke...if you don't know what you are doing, and/or don't have a solid, reputable source for product... do not fuck with it. This isn't something you should use to go from 16" arms to 18" arms... this is for serious competitive builders that need to bring a few things out.

You are 100% right. I remember being in high school when posing oil got big and kids were wanting to jump on it like free money. It blew my mind. I have zero experience with it so I can't say alot about it but I think we are on the same level when I say its not for the average joe.... its serious business.

Pros or soon to be pros (ones who openly discuss their cycle) rave about it as it was some holly grail of bodybuilding. While the rest say how painful it is and how it can by counter productive by stunting muscle growth. I am willing to try it myself, perhaps do a log. Just want to get in a decent pre-contest shape first.

Has anyone on this board actually used it?
If I was to add extra 1 inch on my arms, how much and how long would I have to use it for? Once I achieved my goal and added 1 inch on my arms how long would it take for the oil to to 'wear off' if I was to stop topping up?

Pros or soon to be pros (ones who openly discuss their cycle) rave about it as it was some holly grail of bodybuilding. While the rest say how painful it is and how it can by counter productive by stunting muscle growth. I am willing to try it myself, perhaps do a log. Just want to get in a decent pre-contest shape first.

Has anyone on this board actually used it?
If I was to add extra 1 inch on my arms, how much and how long would I have to use it for? Once I achieved my goal and added 1 inch on my arms how long would it take for the oil to to 'wear off' if I was to stop topping up?

Gotta go deep to avoid looking horrible.... I know most guys use 1.5" pins for bi's, tri's, delts etc. 3cc per inject immediately post workout. Again, I have not personally used it...this is simply based on my research.

Back