• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

IML Gear Cream!
Given how close the two esters are, going from cyp to eth or vice versa shouldn't require any downtime, right?

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Damn good read. Thanks

Great read man! Im just a little confused tho. I always thought Prop is good for guys that have gyno and water retention problems but you mentioned it has the highest potential next to suspension because it relases so fast. Did read this correct? And should I not use Prop if I want to lean up?

Awesome article. A ton of usefull info, acully clreared up quit a few bit of questions.

Damn good info gere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have a feeling I'll be referring to this a lot.

Amazing read, this really clears it up for anyone getting started down this road!

IML Gear Cream!
Great read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good info these sticky's really help when I like wtf does this or that even mean

This is something to refer back to again and again. I'm sure I'll pick up something new each time I read it. Thank you!

So if 100mg Tren Ace is pinned monday, how long until its out of the system entirely?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, 宋体, Malgun Gothic]Your post write very detailed, it is worth reading and practicing.[/FONT]

informative read,thanks.Estrogen control is seriously necessary

Whelp, I already knew all of this.

$30k in student loans and 2 degrees finally paying off.

We'll call it a wash in terms of worth. *sigh* :wits:

I wish this guy would have taught some of my classes. Would have saved me a lot of work time and money.

Back