• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IP Source BD test cyp labs

pin2win

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been running BD Test cyp in the 25ml vial for 8.5 weeks now. My vial was under-filled by 5ml so I am going to have to cut it short unless I can get something quick. Unfortunately, I didn't follow the protocol outlined by Heavy. I decided to do this last week because I was wondering about my gear. The lab I used did not show a value for anything greater than 1500 on the Test Serum. It did come back >1500 though.

Anyways here it is:
BD Test cyp 25ml vial
Weeks on 8.5 @500mg/week
No AI
No HCG

Attachments

• lab1.jpg
    lab1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 91
  • lab2.jpg
    lab2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 65
  • bd2.jpg
    bd2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 56
I used some Aromasin from Purchase Peptides around week 3 for about a week and then quit using it because I didn't feel I needed it.

As mkpaint mentioned, there's definitely test in there. Whether it's properly dosed can't be said though.

What are your gains like, btw?

I don't know what to make of the E2 being so low with the test high, how high we don't know actually.

As mkpaint mentioned, there's definitely test in there. Whether it's properly dosed can't be said though.

What are your gains like, btw?

Gains came slowly until recently. Everything else, sex drive, not being as tired ect. were noticeable after about 3 weeks. I will start week 10 this week and the last two weeks have been pretty good. Really sucks I got shorted though because I was wanting to go 12 and it seems that its just now getting good. I can really start to notice, and other people have too. This past weekend I might as well had a sign on my head that said Ask me if I'm on steriods.

I don't know what to make of the E2 being so low with the test high, how high we don't know actually.

Yeah I was wondering that too. I have never had this test done before so I have nothing to compare it too. I know that on previous cycles I have always used an ai because I felt the est rising though. This time not at all.

Back