• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need a Tren E and Test E cyle advise

diemen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:

Height: 5’6
Weight: 190
BF%:10-12

My gear history: Tren Ace, Winstrol pill and injection, Anavar, Test Cyp, Masterone E, Primo pill and injection. I did a cycle when I was 21, 23,26,28,29 years old.
Training Regiment: Crossfit and GYM

Cycle:

Test E at 125mgs a wk for 12wks
Tren E at 200mgs a wk for 12wks

&

My question to you guys is should I add either Aroma at 10mg or Arimdex at 1mg start 5th week at EOD regular dose?

The reason I want to do such a low dose in both compounds is because my research concluded that this beginner cycle should be ran at Test E 100mgs with Tren E 300mgs a wk for 12wks but my gear comes with Test E 250mgs per CC and Tren E 200mgs per CC so I figured I’d cut theTest E to a half CC to get it close to 100mgs and to keep Tren E at one CC of 200mgs. I mean Tren is 5x stronger than Test so I should get reasonable clean and manageable gains from this cycle and avoid any unwanted sides too. Ibelieve you don’t need a lot of Tren to get the job done especially for cutting cycles. My goal is to gain lean quality muscle to be obtainable once I am off the cycle but I am willing to take any suggestions on this cycle anyone might have to give me. Thanks!

PCT Protocol:

10 days of HCG 5000IU with Aroma 10mgs andthen jump on Nolva 20mgs a day combined with Clomid 50mgs for 2 months followed by 2 months of DAA with Tongkat Ali Extract SD-200. I believe the duration ofany given AAS cycle that PCT should be ran the same length and then some justto make sure all the bells and whistles are working properly.

Last edited:
The AI dose seems high for just 125mg test a week. Never heard of anyone doing pct at those doses everyday for two months either. Caber or prami is what you need for tren but not sure what dose should be for a 200mg/week cycle. What was your previous tren cycle run at? Was that your pct protocol on past cycles?

The AI dose seems high for just 125mg test a week. Never heard of anyone doing pct at those doses everyday for two months either. Caber or prami is what you need for tren but not sure what dose should be for a 200mg/week cycle. What was your previous tren cycle run at? Was that your pct protocol on past cycles?

My past Tren cycle was Tren A 75mgs MW at 150mgs a wk for 8 wks stand lone cycle. I got great results and did not receive any sides that I notice but my friend went bald after his cycle. Anyway, I did the usual PCT of Nolva 20mgs and clomid 50mgs for 45 days usually a week or two after my last shot but what I started noticing was that after my PCT my body would short of turn into mosh? So, I did a little research and found out that everybody has different genetics and sometimes a general PCT cycle is not enough to wake up your natural test production. Sometimes you need to re-do your PCT regime and add some other Test simulants to keep your levels up in order to retain your newly gain muscle. Does that answer your question Jas101?

Yes thanks. Maybe I should experiment or study up on my pct more. Maybe do some labs before pct is over. Keep posting so we know how its going.

Back