• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

d-bol 10mg a day? anyone ever tried it?

super red23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got 100 tabs of geneza pharmacueticals 10mg methandione (d bol). I plan on using one tab per day pre workout first thing in the morning.
This isn't a "real cycle", just gonna see how it works out for a while... Anyone ever tried this type of protocol? Maybe as a bridge to maintain gains and get natty test up to almost 100% or using it as a "suppliment".
Not expecting dramatic gains of course.

There is much debate on the subject of dbol raising test levels. Some say it is mistaken for test in a blood test while lowering natty test. Some say it raises blood test while lowering natty test. Research the subject. Are you coming off a cycle? What kind of bridge you talking about?

They are dosed that low so you can pop em throughout the day. Dbol has a very short half life, and they need to be taken throughout the day. Go oldschool and pop hearts from a pez dispenser pre and post WO. lol

Serisouly, I doubt 10mg is going to do a damn thing. What's going to happen, is your blood levels will rise and fall over a period of 5 hours (if I remember correctly). Multiply that by 5 spread out through the day and you are g2g! :winkfinger:

Lol. Great white you're totally right. Id like to run 40 or 50 mg per day spread out, but that would give me a pretty short supply with what i have on hand (maybe 20- 30 days. Id blow up 15-20 lbs quick, and probably deflate just as fast if not faster, lol. People at work would be like WTF!? Plus at that dose, id like to have arimidex or aromasin on hand.
I have a "real" test only cycle in the works (test, ai, hcg, +pct), just curious to see if anyone has run the old 10/60 d-bol course before. Probably shouldn't expect much from the 10/60. I was testing my source and got some clen for my girlfriend (she says it's g2g, btw), a packet of d-bol, and a packet of clomid. All geneza pharm from naps. Came sooner than expected, as long as the gear is g2g, (gonna pop 40-50 mg all at once on Saturday to see if i "feel" it) I'll get a real complete cycle from them. But i figure what the hell, try the 10/60 protocol in the meantime.

Done 20mg for like 70days before. Didn't get much size but I kept most of it. I was able to train hard 2x day with no issues, though.

My liver values and cholesterol took a pretty bad hit, though. Overall I wouldn't recommend it for anyone that is into bb'ing as opposed to strength. I kept none of the definition and the mass gains were minimal.

Thanks for the feedback, yoke, so a light course of d-bol is good for strength gains? Sounds good. Kept most of it?

maybe 5-10 lbs of keepable muscle after 2 months? Could do that without it of course, but if it's at least as effective as creatine, then I'll be satisfied.

I am doubting this .I tried it at 10 mg for a month and 20 mg for another month and got elevated liver and that was about all.Luck on ya-OD

IML Gear Cream!
10mg a day would only be usefull for a bridge. Use them as intended.

Thanks for the feedback, yoke, so a light course of d-bol is good for strength gains? Sounds good. Kept most of it?

"Great" strength gains only if you compare it to lifting clean. Training like a moron I put like 30kg on my back squat and close to that on my front squat. I kept hardly any of it, though. But I wasn't very smart about my training. So I'm sure if you've got your shit together you'll keep enough of it to make a difference.

I seriously thought you were trolling.

Yeah, the only thing I could see that low of a dose being useful for is to bridge, and even then I remain skeptical -given it's short half life. If you must though, I would definitely chew them up pre-workout. Old-school style :)

The awesome thing about Dbol, is it doesn't take very long to "kick in". You'll notice within the first three days if your dosing is right. The strength will come first. I LOVE dbol.

Chew em up old school style! Great idea, so chew one up first thing in the morning, then my workout. Maybe that might amp up my workouts for the next two months, so nothing dramatic, but compared to totally natty, maybe i can expect just a little extra progress...

Glad I posted this thread

Chew em up old school style! Great idea, so chew one up first thing in the morning, then my workout. Maybe that might amp up my workouts for the next two months, so nothing dramatic, but compared to totally natty, maybe i can expect just a little extra progress...

Glad I posted this thread

I mean, on paper, it may. At least it would make sense that would half SOME effect even if it was ever so slight. But then again, when you put it into action in real life, you never know. Everybody is different, blah blah blah, dead horse.

Been taking the d-bol at 10mg every morning. Notice better pumps, a little boost in my workouts. After i eat and drink water, about 30-45min later, i feel great, like my muscles soaked it up like a sponge.maybe a little placebo effect...
Took 40mg about 1 hr pre workout last Friday (in addition to 10mg in the morn.) and had the best workout, great pumps, muscular endurance and strength boosted up like crazy. Finding it real hard to use self control and only take 1 10mg tab per day, lol.
D BOL IS THE SHIT! Can't wait to do my test cyp or enth only cycle...

I heard of dudes running low-dose dbol all cycle for its superior nitrogen retention abilities.

It makes sense I guess.

Quick update.
Day 25 in this little experiment, and I'm up 6lbs up quarter in. on my arms up 1" on my chest.
The only measurement that went down was my waist, and calves stayed th same ( i don't do any direct calf work)
My neighbors and roommate say they can tell. I can't tell much by looking at myself, but i feel strong and if i go too long without eating, i feel weak and a little shaky like maybe my blood sugar is low because my muscles are really greedy and busy storing a shit load of glycogen?
I don't think I'm going to finish up the sixty days originally planned. As soon as i get my two vials of test cyp, I'm going on cycle. My first injectable cycle. Keep it simple as a test only cycle. Can't wait, if such a low dose of dianabol is this effective, than a decent dose of test with an ai aught to be the shit!

Just got 100 tabs of geneza pharmacueticals 10mg methandione (d bol). I plan on using one tab per day pre workout first thing in the morning.
This isn't a "real cycle", just gonna see how it works out for a while... Anyone ever tried this type of protocol? Maybe as a bridge to maintain gains and get natty test up to almost 100% or using it as a "suppliment".
Not expecting dramatic gains of course.

very stupid use of dbol. you will mess up your hormones and be shut down for what? you may not even make extra gains due to the shut down. its a bad idea as a bridge and a worse idea just ON ITS OWN for the hell of it...

Get Shredded!
maybe 5-10 lbs of keepable muscle after 2 months? Could do that without it of course, but if it's at least as effective as creatine, then I'll be satisfied.

Creatine wont shut you down though....

just run a proper test cycle and add the dbol in for 30days...

Creatine wont shut you down though....

Neither will d-boll at 10mg per day. There was a study done in the 1980's where 100mg of dianabol was administered ed for 6 weeks I think...
At the end of the study, the participants test, luteinizing hormone, ect. was at 40% of baseline. That means a 60% shutdown with a100mg dose. As a bridge, with 10 mg taken in the morning, you can get your test levels back up to about 80-90%. So back in those days, it was used as a pct. I was thinking about going on test for 12 weeks and using the rest of my d-bol as a bridge to a normal, modern, pct. At least on paper it seems like a good idea...
Do a search for 10/60 cycle of dianabol and read up on it...

The d-bol experiment was a success. Added 6lbs and a quarter inch to my upper arms in less than thirty days. I'm cutting this short cause I just got some test cyp (from naps as well).
Ready to go on a good"real cycle".
But I must say that a low dose of probably any steroid will give you some kind of result. I know you're probably thinking no shit Sherlock, but alot of people are into this more is better mentality and if you're new to aas, I'd recommend a cycle of d-bol at 10mg per day. Nuff said.

The d-bol experiment was a success. Added 6lbs and a quarter inch to my upper arms in less than thirty days. I'm cutting this short cause I just got some test cyp (from naps as well).
Ready to go on a good"real cycle".
But I must say that a low dose of probably any steroid will give you some kind of result. I know you're probably thinking no shit Sherlock, but alot of people are into this more is better mentality and if you're new to aas, I'd recommend a cycle of d-bol at 10mg per day. Nuff said.

Good deal. So assumptions were correct then.

Thanks for keeping us updated. 6lbs from 10mg in that amount of time isn't too shabby. It's good to see stuff like this every now and then, especially when someone antagonizes conventional wisdom.

thumbs-up-obama-not-bad.jpeg

as a bridge, yes.. as just using it to use it.. naaaaaa It quite possibly shut down your natural production and actually work in reverse of what your hoping to get.
now as for a woman, yes.. But a man, no

rethink and save it..
But the one thing good that will come from this.. Us talking about it.. So for that I commend you.

Thanks for the feedback, basskiller, and thanks for the support, greatwhitetruth. I pinned for the first time two days ago test cyp. 1ml the quad, and .5 in the glute (my pins are only 1ml) 375mg of test.Twice weekly injections with a frontload of 750mg for the first week and 375mg/wk on out to week 12. Pip in my quad like hell. I'd hate to think how test prop would feel eod, lol.

I'm gonna use the rest of my d-bol until it's gone sort of like a bridge into pct holding onto most of my gains before pct. My theory is that my hpta will partially recover before nolva/clomid administration making for a more successful pct. What do you guys think?

My theory is that my hpta will partially recover before nolva/clomid administration making for a more successful pct. What do you guys think?

That's completely speculative of course. There are really too many variables to consider to definitively say yes or no. And alot of it depends on where your bloods are at now, and where you will be at then. With such long esters I doubt it. I fear it would be a waste but who knows? Give it a shot in the name of bro-science!

If you want to have a more successful PCT, pick up some HCG. It seems to really help recovery. Without it, I find that I usually have to PCT for at least 6 weeks, but that's just me.

Great thread... Unconventional to say the least but its refreshing to see someone trying something that's not regurgitated on the boards as the be-all-end-all.

Back