• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

80stees.com

Very expensive. But I see they have officially licensed shirts.
Fuck that.. Esty. Com has better shirts.. lots of ORIGINALS..fuck paying the artist.
The Grateful Dead have gotten about 30 grand from me in my lifetime.
They don't need my money.
Here's the exact same shirt for half price at esty
https://www.80stees.com/products/steal-your-face-grateful-dead-t-shirt

https://www.etsy.com/listing/557768989/grateful-dead-logosteal-your-face-mens

Real vintage shit has value that I didn't realize. I've definitely sold < 1996 WWF SUMMER SLAM Tees for 300 easy

I'd never heard of redbubble.
Pretty cool site.. Lots of original stuff.
Tanks!

Love some of those tee shirts.

The prices are outrageous.

Reminds me of the brand Roots of Fight. I own probably 5 pieces of clothing from them, mostly Mike Tyson shirts.

A tshirt costs $50 and a sweatshirt costs $100+

No matter where I go when I wear those I get compliments.

he-man-do-you-even-lift-bro-masters-of-the-universe-t-shirt.master.png

Very expensive. But I see they have officially licensed shirts.
Fuck that.. Esty. Com has better shirts.. lots of ORIGINALS..fuck paying the artist.

maybe they are made in the USA and not cheap Chinese shit.

one thing I noticed is they do not have any Pac-man shirts and I think that game is the biggest arcade game of all time, I assume a licensing issue.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought everybody knew someone with a Cricut that didn't mind infringing on copyrights? I'd bet everyone knows *someone* whose wife, sister, mom, etc has one.

maybe they are made in the USA and not cheap Chinese shit.

Well some shirts on Esty are made in fucking peoples basements right here in the USA.
Illeagl for sure

- - - Updated - - -

one thing I noticed is they do not have any Pac-man shirts and I think that game is the biggest arcade game of all time, I assume a licensing issue.

There's a shit ton of em at esty

I'd never heard of redbubble.
Pretty cool site.. Lots of original stuff.
Tanks!

You’re welcome. My wife is always ordering on there. They got a lot of original art and it’s all print-on-demand like many of Etsy sellers use so quality is good but ain’t as good as store bought or licensed stuff you get at a local store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just trying to help babe

ASF's most helpful member... that's meeee!
Show some fucken respect.
XoX

Hmmm this thread should be moved to the old fart section. Just saying....lol

Back