• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why Do You Discourage the Use of Deca Durabolin?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why Do You Discourage the Use of Deca Durabolin?

Question: Why you generally discourage the use of Deca Durabolin? It has long been considered one of the safer steroids. For example, Bill Phillips rated it as the best anabolic steroid ever in his Anabolic Reference Guide.

Answer: Deca does nothing anabolically that other anabolic steroids can’t do, and its use is observed to have a strong tendency to be associated with recovery problems. Unfortunately many include it in cycles for no reason other than believing “it’s the thing to do.”

Then on top of that libido or even erection problems aren’t uncommon, and it can cause depression as well.

So the question is why use it, rather than why not.

For some there really is a reason why to use it, but for most users that seems not to be so — it’s just being used because they think including Deca is something one is supposed to do to have a good stack, not because they have an actual joint issue that they are hoping Deca may improve or have past experience that Deca does improve it for them.

When it’s a knowledgeable decision that weighs possible joint benefits above the possible and even likely disadvantages, then that is another matter: I have nothing against that. The objection is to where no greater benefit is likely than with another stack, but one or more of the disadvantages are likely to occur.

His book was largely plagiarized from the Underground Steroid Handbook. Dan Duchaine liked Deca in the context of:
  1. He was very concerned about his hair
  2. There was a tendency in those days to think that effect on skin (acne or oiliness) was probably indicative of a steroid overall being “harsh,” and so a steroid won a lot of points — or “stars” in Bill Phillips’ book — if it had little such effect on the skin at some commonly-used dose
  3. 200 mg/week was a very common dosage level at the time and the possible adverse effects mentioned above are much lower risks at this dosage level than at the today-more-common 400 mg/week or higher level, and
  4. There wasn’t so much perception in those days with regards to differences in recovery, due to using HCG post-cycle which disguises whether LH function is returning or not.

Which of Bill's books are you referring??? He wrote a few,and let's not forget about MMedia2000........One of the last true publications that actually shot straight,,before it was re-vamped...Lately,I seen a rise of people with issues of Deca sides................20 years ago no one had any problems with Deca,,but it's a different world today,,I didn't say better..!!Personally I've seen Deca help with more than joint problems...I love IT...as do a lot of my older brothers...Today it's a buyers market and you can get whatever,,,back then not so much...That may have contributed to it's popularity,,who knows...I know that it works for me,and what to expect with it ....And I will continue to use it and I concider it one of the greats right there with good old Test........

I love deca. I avoided it for years due to what was written about recovery/libido. I've had no issues at 200mg. I believe it is a drug that works well at low doses. It's truly the most effective injectable as far as recuperative, healing, fullness and well being for me so far.

The longer I do this the more I realize you gotta experiment on yourself and not always believe what you read.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 reasons highBP and zero libido for me

To be fair, I'm on trt so I don't have the recovery issue. But I've had 0 erection issues, but I'm also on 200mg of test cyp and hcg.

I avoided it entirely up until now because I was afraid of the recovery issues. Now that I'm on TRT, it's full send mode. There are also studies on deca and heart issues (left ventricle wall). I took those with a grain of salt because few steroids are actually medically studied. God only know what tren does to you.

I have plenty of friends that include 200mg on their TRT regimen for joint support and I've heard countless others rave about it's benefits so I decided to try it. Just started a 600mg run. Deca is one of the few compounds I haven't ran as crazy as that sounds.

What’s a good dose for joint relief? Is there any other compounds other than Deca that helps with joints?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s a good dose for joint relief? Is there any other compounds other than Deca that helps with joints?

Most popular is 200mg/wk from what I've seen. You might be able to go even lower.

50mgs/wk will do it but most prefer 100mgs

2 reasons highBP and zero libido for me

Couldn’t agree more. Same here with me. Had the exact same issues this past run with only 400mg of Deca weekly. No ED issues but I could go for hours and still not get off.

IML Gear Cream!
175mg/wk is what I use for joint relief... when using for more impactful muscle gain and strength I'll run it around 500mg .. it's a night and day difference for joints for me..I love nandrolone

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Ill be running it for the first time this next cycle. Ran lots of NPP but never Deca, gotta give it a go for myself and get my own personal opinion on it.

50mg/wk if you want to use it with TRT. 200mg is a cycle.

I didn't have an relief from cissus personally, I have a cartilage defect in knees and some arthritis going on. I have friends that have good luck with high doses of curcumin...

I didn't have an relief from cissus personally, I have a cartilage defect in knees and some arthritis going on. I have friends that have good luck with high doses of curcumin...

Yeah, it's really hit and miss what works until you try it. Curcumin is another good option.

Yeah, it's really hit and miss what works until you try it. Curcumin is another good option.
It really is. The deca has made everything smoother. Almost like a strong dose of naproxen or something, like 80% decrease in aches and pains.

My knees feel much better when squatting. Also, I'm getting older and I hike the Appalachian Trail every summer so anything I can do to help the knees is a plus.

Back