• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥 🔥 Wesley VS. Bystolic for HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so a few things:

1) I am not affiliated with this company nor anyone to promote this product, brand, or drug.

2) There is no generic of this drug at this time

3) I have had Hypertension (thanks dad) my entire life but it worsened since I began using and abusing anabolics in my 20's. I am 43 now. I have been prescribed meds for many years and have only used them on and off.

4) It has been 1.5 years since I used a BP med even though I have been very high. I was on Propanolol before and it really wasn't working super well for me at all. So I stopped using it cold turkey.

5) I was using Donating blood every 2 months to assist in alleviating high BP (and it worked very well) until Red Cross banned me permanently from donating, saying I had a "false positive" for something that disqualifies me from donating. Super shady.

10/20/21- DAY 1

I report to my Doctor (one of them) and I give some labs for overall health but I also state that I want back on BP meds. I show her the Med I would like to try after much research and deliberation.

The drug is called BYSTOLIC aka Nebivolol.

245807757_602107580912415_2212381678037304523_n.jpg

Day 1- My BP was a despicable 167/113
This actually is the highest and worst number I have ever seen. This is a combination of me using PWO daily. Not donating blood in a few months even though I can do it myself. And also stress and my general BP being bad.

Long term high BP is terrible for Kidneys.

I took my first pill 10mgs on an empty stomach at 11am.

I didn't feel it really kick in until maybe say 1-2pm. I def could see my face color turn whiter and I felt the pressure in the body go away. I could tell it was working.

I took my Blood Pressure at home 5x to be sure I wasn't seeing things at 3pm. This was 5 hours after my dosage.

247424134_1084584202350813_5310743884667930353_n.jpg

Holy ****

I was 167/113 and now 133/88. Also my pulse was like 105 and now it's 80

This is a tremendous change day 1.

One of the reasons I wanted this drug is the Metabolic Doctor aka Dr. Thomas O'Connor who I previously worked with about a decade ago, in endocrinology is a huge fan of and prescribing it to his patients with super success

Also according to his reporting, men report Increased Libido, instead of decreased libido on this drug.

246498773_293493922439925_7744241766963885089_n.png

This is a beta blocker so it will also help with anxiety and anxiety disorders.

Though what I must tell you having worked w patients myself and dealing with these issues is that many times "Anxiety" isn't really anxiety, it is the body physically reacting to an issue within itself and showing itself as "anxiety"

If you wake up in your sleep out of breathe in a panic attack. It might not just be an anxiety attack. It very well might be your heart responding a certain way. The result of high BP and stress showing itself and the heavy breathing or other issues associated with the heart malfunction or the hearts reactions may appear to you as a pscyhological manifestation aka Anxiety or panic attack

A beta blocker can help to shut down the ACTUAL or initial reason for the anxiety. If the heart is pumping too much blood, or various other underlying issues exist, using a beta blocker can actually treat the physical and therefore any "psychological" impacts you may have such as anxiety or panic attack

So it's a cool start for Day 1.

I'm only doing this log in the hopes this works super well and may help someone else

Pricewise if your insurance covers this great. If not, the going cash rate is around $170 a month FYI

If you want more info, read this link:

https://www.bystolic.com/?guid=sem_...kK6vTJKcAvkIt0F0NeBoCg2gQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:
Following, heard lots of good things from others, glad it seems to be working well for you as well

Ok so a few things:

1) I am not affiliated with this company nor anyone to promote this product, brand, or drug.

3) I have had Hypertension (thanks dad) my entire life but it worsened since I began using and abusing anabolics in my 20's. I am 43 now. I have been prescribed meds for many years and have only used them on and off.

4) It has been 1.5 years since I used a BP med even though I have been very high. I was on Propanolol before and it really wasn't working super well for me at all. So I stopped using it cold turkey.

5) I was using Donating blood every 2 months to assist in alleviating high BP (and it worked very well) until Red Cross banned me permanently from donating, saying I had a "false positive" for something that disqualifies me from donating. Super shady.

10/20/21- DAY 1

I report to my Doctor (one of them) and I give some labs for overall health but I also state that I want back on BP meds. I show her the Med I would like to try after much research and deliberation.

The drug is called BYOSTOLIC aka Nebivolol.

This actually is the highest and worst number I have ever seen. This is a combination of me using PWO daily. Not donating blood in a few months even though I can do it myself. And also stress and my general BP being bad.

I didn't feel it really kick in until maybe say 1-2pm. I def could see my face color turn whiter and I felt the pressure in the body go away. I could tell it was working.

I took my Blood Pressure at home 5x to be sure I wasn't seeing things at 3pm. This was 5 hours after my dosage.

Holy ****

One of the reasons I wanted this drug is the Metabolic Doctor aka Dr. Thomas O'Connor who I previously worked with about a decade ago, in endocrinology is a huge fan of and prescribing it to his patients with super success

Also according to his reporting, men report Increased Libido, instead of decreased libido on this drug.

Though what I must tell you having worked w patients myself and dealing with these issues is that many times "Anxiety" isn't really anxiety, it is the body physically reacting to an issue within itself and showing itself as "anxiety"

If you wake up in your sleep out of breathe in a panic attack. It might not just be an anxiety attack. It very well might be your heart responding a certain way. The result of high BP and stress showing itself and the heavy breathing or other issues associated with the heart malfunction or the hearts reactions may appear to you as a pscyhological manifestation aka Anxiety or panic attack

A beta blocker can help to shut down the ACTUAL or initial reason for the anxiety. If the heart is pumping too much blood, or various other underlying issues exist, using a beta blocker can actually treat the physical and therefore any "psychological" impacts you may have such as anxiety or panic attack

I'm only doing this log in the hopes this works super well and may help someone else

Pricewise if your insurance covers this great. If not, the going cash rate is around $170 a month FYI

https://www.bystolic.com/?guid=sem_...kK6vTJKcAvkIt0F0NeBoCg2gQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I’ve taken Bystic for 8 years now and it’s one of the best BP meds I’ve ever used just my opinion

Ok so a few things:

10/20/21- DAY 1

The drug is called BYOSTOLIC aka Nebivolol.

Holy ****

Man my PCP has given me some in the past for HBP and it is the best beta-blocker I've ever used. He was trying to help me out at the time as I did not have insurance and like you said there is no generic but he gets so many samples from the drug reps I guess he could afford to. Now I'm on Atenolol. It works nowhere as good as this but, oh well.

Good Stuff

They actually have generic outside the US. My buddy sent me some from England, they too have a generic.

LowT

Attachments

• 6E9E0840-5DDE-4372-B892-96D846C2A5DA.png
    6E9E0840-5DDE-4372-B892-96D846C2A5DA.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
Hey Wes,

This post has been helpful for me. I’m in the same boat. I usually sit 155/85 or so. It can go up from time to time. I’ve been working on getting it down. So far I have tried Telmisartan, Lisinopril and also a combination of Telmisartan/Amlodipine. Nothing has worked at all. Honestly the best result I had came from Ayush Herbs Carditone. Kind of crazy. I do have some anxiety issues as well. I’ve kind of stayed away from beta blockers. Perhaps that was a mistake. Any negative impacts on performance in the gym? I can’t remember my concerns exactly but I think it had to do with that.

Thanks!

Man my PCP has given me some in the past for HBP and it is the best beta-blocker I've ever used. He was trying to help me out at the time as I did not have insurance and like you said there is no generic but he gets so many samples from the drug reps I guess he could afford to. Now I'm on Atenolol. It works nowhere as good as this but, oh well.

That shit (Bystolic) is majorly high without insurance damn!

Hey Wes,

This post has been helpful for me. I’m in the same boat. I usually sit 155/85 or so. It can go up from time to time. I’ve been working on getting it down. So far I have tried Telmisartan, Lisinopril and also a combination of Telmisartan/Amlodipine. Nothing has worked at all. Honestly the best result I had came from Ayush Herbs Carditone. Kind of crazy. I do have some anxiety issues as well. I’ve kind of stayed away from beta blockers. Perhaps that was a mistake. Any negative impacts on performance in the gym? I can’t remember my concerns exactly but I think it had to do with that.

Thanks!

Carditone helped me too but not strong enough tbh.

I have very stubborn BP. Very rarely has anything even touched it, so this is very promising to me.

The beta blockers can be miraculous with anxiety. I have had anxiety for 20+ years (stress related) If I get too stressed out I feel like a panic attack coming. What works like a charm is that if you have xanax or ativan on hand for PRN use, simply take a crumb off your pill, dont use the whole pill and put it under your tongue, You will be calm within minutes from a drop of those meds. You dont need a whole pill that can make you high or tired and have sides tbh.

As for the beta blockers, I will tell you they 100% treat Anxiety. So this drug might be something you should try sir.

I'm on day 2 right now and Ill post up daily results of my BP before and after for you guys

Also I drink Coffee and drink PWO almost daily. I know Im not supposed to, but its something I have not given up at this point. I probably should, as coffee spikes my BP.

Yesterday I did drink coffee and PWO and those numbers were both after using both so the 133/88 is an awesome awesome first result

I will post up almost daily

Again I really made this thread just to help others so if this helps you then my goal is attained. :)

Oh and the libido thing was true. My gf was nice enough to test the theory out with me and I def felt more aggressive and erections were just as good as always.

So this makes me super happy. Also we both are in a better mood today so win win LOL.

I’m 100 percent the same with the stubborn BP and anxiety/panic. I can’t even drink coffee anymore. I do occasionally but it makes me too shaky. It’s crazy. Usually I try to take some L-theanine with it. I do take a fair amount of stims pre-workout, which works for me just given the fact I’m focused on the gym. I messaged my provider today. We will see what she says. Looks like there may be some benefit to dosing immediately post workout to drive from sympathetic to parasympathetic?

IML Gear Cream!
Took my dose today 10mgs at 730 am. Tested just now at 1pm , here is todays result. I tested 5x for consistency.

I took a pwo around 9am and I also had 1 cup of coffee as well.

I’m curious Wes if this will work as good for anxiety as propranolol. I’m not sure if I have noticed a reduction myself with propranolol but it wasn’t dosed consistently.

Took BP this am before taking the meds

143/87 with a pulse of 80

Will workout and also take PWO. And test my BP later today, maybe a few hours after the workout , or maybe even a few diff times just to see what is happening as we know working out can spike BP for hours even.

I got a prescription sent in today Wes. Going to give it a go. Funny to be excited about a blood pressure medication. Thanks for putting this up.

You say no generic, but reliableRx has it as nebicard.

Please keep us updated on its effects, good, bad, and neutral.

You say no generic, but reliableRx has it as nebicard.

Please keep us updated on its effects, good, bad, and neutral.

Yes sir no such thing in the USA. I believe it takes what, 18 years after after such a compound is made before a generic can apply to be produced.

Ive also used this and it is awesome, expensive but easily found iver seas for cheeeap

On a bizarre note, my doctor called me yesterday and told me that a Generic was just approved friday 10/22

LMAO. What are the chances of that? So anyways this is great news.

Also here are my levels from Friday and Saturday. Both are after a workout and PWO and coffee. Sorry been busy

10/22

246612750_876549583006562_3621679504996705391_n.jpg

10/23

Didn't get photo but I was

135/85 and a pulse of 80

So far pretty consistent levels.

Will try and get a few diff levels today.

I’m pretty sure I ended up with the generic. Still cost me about 60 bucks. I’m hovering 140/79 with an occasional dip down to 135. Pulse is around 68. Thanks again.

Get Shredded!
thank you for this post. Haven't been happy with Lisinopril with getting pressure down. Seeing my Doctor tomorrow

You guys are very welcome, that's what we're here for to help each other!

Update 10/25

Took BP meds at 7am

10am testing, after 1 alpha mood, 1 methyl blue and cup of coffee (all stims)

My BP is testing between 123 (as pictured) and 140

And as low as 70-87 on the diostolic. So I hit a 123/70 and a 140/87 as the high. I took my BP about 6x and its just fluctuating oddly

The cool thing is that my resting heart rate was ALWAYS 100+ and even on stims im averaging about an 80 which is a huge difference. Will test out after my workout this afternoon and see where my BP is at:

246812045_853375265340676_970754101811428646_n.jpg

246812045_853375265340676_970754101811428646_n.jpg

Today

4 hours post taking the Bystolic

1 alpha mood, 1 methyl blue and cup of coffee later

Hey Wes

You and your doc targeting a certain BP level? Just curious if you guys have a target since starting this new med?

Thx

Hey Wes

You and your doc targeting a certain BP level? Just curious if you guys have a target since starting this new med?

Thx
Hey man not really. I'm happy with 130ish over 80-90ish and a heart rate of 80ish.

So far no BP med has consistently kept me there. Granted I have an hrt script and use caffeine regularly. That doesn't help my cause.

Got the generic version now too.

So I have both atm

Just an update, Im a few weeks into this

I have regularly checked my BP and I am on the average about 135-140ish over 80-90 and my resting pulse is on average 80

Huge improvement and I am very happy with this to date.

I go next week to see doctor and will update it by then as well.

Went for checkup

My Doctor manually got my BP, I was 139/89 and pulse was 80

She is super happy with the results but we are going to bump me up to 15mgs. My Insurance isn't covering the BP med so Im gonna stay on this dose until we try one more option.

If they dont decide to pay, we have a GOOD RX coupon and then for the generic they will bill me $99 bucks for 3 months. Which isn't bad.

But good is Insurance if it doesn't cover it all? So we are trying that first.

Also she wants me to drop injectable HRT and move over to the AndroGEL 1.67 dose, which is the higher dose. She wants to see if not only my T levels can come in range, but also my BP will be in range and my hematocrit and CBC and RBC will be lower then on INJ.

I'm fully up for this experiment.

Also yeah my blood needs to be drawn and since Red Cross banned me (based on a false positive blood test), I have to do my blood draws on my own. Not my favorite thing to do, but I can do it E2-E3months.

So that is the update for you guys following

I am very happy with this compound to date.

Went for checkup

My Doctor manually got my BP, I was 139/89 and pulse was 80

She is super happy with the results but we are going to bump me up to 15mgs. My Insurance isn't covering the BP med so Im gonna stay on this dose until we try one more option.

If they dont decide to pay, we have a GOOD RX coupon and then for the generic they will bill me $99 bucks for 3 months. Which isn't bad.

But good is Insurance if it doesn't cover it all? So we are trying that first.

Also she wants me to drop injectable HRT and move over to the AndroGEL 1.67 dose, which is the higher dose. She wants to see if not only my T levels can come in range, but also my BP will be in range and my hematocrit and CBC and RBC will be lower then on INJ.

I'm fully up for this experiment.

Also yeah my blood needs to be drawn and since Red Cross banned me (based on a false positive blood test), I have to do my blood draws on my own. Not my favorite thing to do, but I can do it E2-E3months.

So that is the update for you guys following

I am very happy with this compound to date.
Interested to see how the cream works compared to inj test...

Back