• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bay area

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else from the bay area? Me and drealdeal are thinking of hitting a workout at the mecca in Tampa soon

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Will we hit the showers afterwards?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

other side bro or i would meet up with you fags.. they do have some good gyms and some big boys over there

Bay Area... Then you say Tampa....there is only one real Bay Area homie and it's on the west coast

thizzzzzzzzzzzz
Gayest shit ive heard all day grats

Not gonna lie I'm born and raised west coast and I just moved to florida and fucking HATE IT.

GG for buying a new house

Gayest shit ive heard all day grats

LOL.... Born n raised in the bay all my friends are about the hypey life... Glad I moved from that damn place.... Plus traffic fucking sucks lol

LOL.... Born n raised in the bay all my friends are about the hypey life... Glad I moved from that damn place.... Plus traffic fucking sucks lol
fuck that traffic, I hate sitting in that shit

Im in Bradenton beach right now on vacay.. cant find a decent gym.. pf 3miles from me. I hate I am having to cosider it. Other small gyms around here are for blue hairs... this sucks. The town and beach is awesome but fucking up my Test/Tren/Winny blast....

Serenity now.. serenity now.

Not gonna lie I'm born and raised west coast and I just moved to florida and fucking HATE IT.

Kinda got mixed feelings on it. Beautiful beaches, parks, some cool things to see at Epcot Center, Cape Canaveral, all the Gator Lands/Worlds/Paradises which I can't get enough of, lol... feed em another chicken! But the culture is just blah -- flat, materialistic, dull, jammed with retirees. Central FL anyway. Miami and Keys are a different thing.

How do you survive it?

Bay Area... Then you say Tampa....there is only one real Bay Area homie and it's on the west coast

thizzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah wtf is this guy on? Bay Area and Tampa? Where are you from squaresville, thizz iz what it is yadidimean

Get Shredded!
Im in Bradenton beach right now on vacay.. cant find a decent gym.. pf 3miles from me. I hate I am having to cosider it. Other small gyms around here are for blue hairs... this sucks. The town and beach is awesome but fucking up my Test/Tren/Winny blast....

Serenity now.. serenity now.

well thats what happens when you go to a retirement place lol

Haha True... the snook fishing is good here.. but i may be the youngest here at 47.

Back