• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New HPLC Puretropin Results

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
More excellent results for Orangetop Puretropins...30% overdosed.

Attachments

• Test Report #13848.png
    Test Report #13848.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 104
More excellent results for Orangetop Puretropins...30% overdosed.

Nice IU/mg per vial!. 94+% is really decent too! I have a printout if private tested Pharma & UG hgh and 94-99% is great ! Especially when it has a nice overdosed mg/vial.

Max
#ghluva

Nice IU/mg per vial!. 94+% is really decent too! I have a printout if private tested Pharma & UG hgh and 94-99% is great ! Especially when it has a nice overdosed mg/vial.

Max
#ghluva

Got a message from Janoshik with new 2021 testing 94% is equal to about 98% in 2020 testing sensitivity.

Doesnt surprise me one bit

I have clients using 3iu's blowing up and they're shocked at the results

IL makes me look good. And I like looking good. Im paid to get people results.

This is easy money.

Got a message from Janoshik with new 2021 testing 94% is equal to about 98% in 2020 testing sensitivity.

That is even better. They do have new, high tech equipment for standards of testing in comparison . Awesome

Max

First 4 weeks I’m doing 2 iu in the am . I’m gonna try to get up to 4-6 iu a day .

I’m really hoping the fat loss comes through . I’m in a defecit now .

Hgh definitely helps burn fat but it also holds water, after you come off for 2 weeks and loose all the water you can really see how lean you've got.

Hgh definitely helps burn fat but it also holds water, after you come off for 2 weeks and loose all the water you can really see how lean you've got.

Coming off you say ?? That might not be for a while lol

Get Shredded!
These test results are really great to see... and right on time. I just got mine too. I'm gonna start with 2iu in the morning as well....for about 2 months I suppose. When I bump up, I probably wont go beyond 4iu at the most. That should do the trick for me.

These test results are really great to see... and right on time. I just got mine too. I'm gonna start with 2iu in the morning as well....for about 2 months I suppose. When I bump up, I probably wont go beyond 4iu at the most. That should do the trick for me.

Good plan starting out at 2iu until you get acclimated, usually 2-4 weeks.

Back