• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Behlod the winner of the Summer Shredder contest.

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2f92f47ed26fba9e930c8bfe9c046a0c.jpg
a08286dd4fada7bbcb637dbb3d4ccd03.jpg
c8938425a4debb63710dad3b3e09a6b3.jpg
70153b5763e1ace4c2ddc7a43321bbcd.jpg

TheCumOnBack takes 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Huh? What? How? Thia doeant end till next week. How can a winner be announced???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Note to other contestants, do not feel obligated to submit your pictures.
Come on man, don't mess with me...youre getting me all excited over here!

Don't worry Comeback. You're safe from me. You did a great job man. I'll have my pics up on the 15th.

Thank you, everyone, for the comments. I appreciate it more than you know.

Still not sure if this is for real though. Regardless, I really do appreciate you all taking the time to comment and the kind words.

Ill do the happy dance when I find out if Dannie is screwing with me. If he is, then I will CumOnHisBack!

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you, everyone, for the comments. I appreciate it more than you know.

Still not sure if this is for real though. Regardless, I really do appreciate you all taking the time to comment and the kind words.

Ill do the happy dance when I find out if Dannie is screwing with me. If he is, then I will CumOnHisBack!

Awesome transformation bro. U set the bar really high!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Awesome job man! I know your getting some attention in your life I sure as hell have been lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome job man! I know your getting some attention in your life I sure as hell have been lol.

Haha yeah I sure am. My wife likes the changes as much as I do...its like we just started dating again.

Looking forward to seeing your final pics!

Haha yeah I sure am. My wife likes the changes as much as I do...its like we just started dating again.

Looking forward to seeing your final pics!

I'm going to post them now, check on the su forum in a second. I know some people still wanted to see the end result.

2f92f47ed26fba9e930c8bfe9c046a0c.jpg
a08286dd4fada7bbcb637dbb3d4ccd03.jpg
c8938425a4debb63710dad3b3e09a6b3.jpg
70153b5763e1ace4c2ddc7a43321bbcd.jpg

TheCumOnBack takes 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
I am sorry , there is little to NO transformation , besides a razor and a tan .... the guy looks ok for a little shot fella but the word TRANSFORMATION is just that and there is little to none here ???

I am sorry , there is little to NO transformation , besides a razor and a tan .... the guy looks ok for a little shot fella but the word TRANSFORMATION is just that and there is little to none here ???
You poor thing, your feelings still hurt from something I said to you? Was it about your tiny feminine hands? Or the one about you being the biggest football fan but couldn't even spell the QB's name?

You've got no credibility here or anywhere, nothing you say matters.

You poor thing, your feelings still hurt from something I said to you? Was it about your tiny feminine hands? Or the one about you being the biggest football fan but couldn't even spell the QB's name?

You've got no credibility here or anywhere, nothing you say matters.

Huh ? I have no idea who you are !!! If you talked about my hands , well that is strange , but like I said I don't know you , there is no beef , and I think you look ok , I simply said it was no transformation

I do see the light switch is almost up,to your shoulders ...
The switch by my elbow?

It wasn't just me, everyone on here noticed your tiny hands. They are almost freaky looking. Wait, no they are freaky looking. And I hope Mathyou Staphord has a good year for you this year.

Last edited:
Found it! I mean, what the fuck is that? Looks like a bunch of Vienna Sausages.
88f2dcc390e6255ef647fa73510a8bfe.jpg

Sumner, take your troll self elsewhere. Comeback worked hard and got great results.

LOL!

When Sumner got banned Dannie raised a big stink about it and wanted him reinstated.

How is that working out for ya Dannie boy!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, congratulations Come Back, great work!!!

LOL!

When Sumner got banned Dannie raised a big stink about it and wanted him reinstated.

How is that working out for ya Dannie boy!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, congratulations Come Back, great work!!!
Thanks Bud! I appreciate it.

Good ol Sumner! Haha!

Back