• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Trensomnia

Locman12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m currently in week 3 of tren e/test e 200mgs each, e3d. I have had 3 very successful cycles with tren A, so not new to tren but first time trying tren E. Usually I run test p/a with tren a, usually around 75mgs each ED. I’ve never had negative sides. Previous tren blasts were all from different sources. But I can’t sleep for shit now. Any thoughts on why the this cycle would be so different? Luck of the draw or is there something to it? Pinning frequency too spread out causing bloods to be less stable? I’m lost. I’m scheduled to pin again tonight but I’m contemplating dropping it completely and letting it clear. How long would that take for sleep to go back to normal if I shut down the cycle? I’d consider toughing it out but as I lay around trying to fall asleep I think about how on tren A I have never experienced sleep issues and gotten great results. I know a lot of guys take several things to improve their sleep but I keep coming back to how I’ve never had to deal with this on Tren A, my last blast with tren was 100mg/day with my only side effects being jacked and shredded and horny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m currently in week 3 of tren e/test e 200mgs each, e3d. I have had 3 very successful cycles with tren A, so not new to tren but first time trying tren E. Usually I run test p/a with tren a, usually around 75mgs each ED. I’ve never had negative sides. Previous tren blasts were all from different sources. But I can’t sleep for shit now. Any thoughts on why the this cycle would be so different? Luck of the draw or is there something to it? Pinning frequency too spread out causing bloods to be less stable? I’m lost. I’m scheduled to pin again tonight but I’m contemplating dropping it completely and letting it clear. How long would that take for sleep to go back to normal if I shut down the cycle? I’d consider toughing it out but as I lay around trying to fall asleep I think about how on tren A I have never experienced sleep issues and gotten great results. I know a lot of guys take several things to improve their sleep but I keep coming back to how I’ve never had to deal with this on Tren A, my last blast with tren was 100mg/day with my only side effects being jacked and shredded and horny.

Personally I’ve never been able to sleep while on tren bro. I take melatonin if I use tren to put me to sleep otherwise I’m up all night. In your case it might be the ester change that’s getting to you?

Yeah man which is why I don't use tren and don't allow my clients to use. Some of them do but I don't condone it's use.

The sides become so bad for many that it's detrimental, almost torturous sides for users.

Benadryl aka diphenhydramine can help at 25-75mgs , but be careful bc benadryl dehydrates you.

Ambien CR is amazing to use w tren but also be aware, it can cause significant memory loss and sleepwalking issues. It's also one of the drugs that can cause suicidal idealizations so if u take it while on tren and fail to sleep, mentally you will be a mess.

GW-501516 , alot of users will tell u that this helps them w fatigue, out of breathe or being winded fast issues. Even 20mgs ed is usually sufficient.💪💪

What works great for me was gaba ´melatonin + dhea before sleep . and of course hgh is a must

I am on my week 8 of test/tren/Mast. Have the same issue but taking ZMA and melatonin works somewhat. You still don't have that solid sleep but I get about 5-6 hours. GW is great for cardio.

for me, it was the opposite- couldn't sleep on "A", but after a couple of weeks, slept SOME on "E". BUT, even when I did sleep, it wasn't solid sleep and had CRAZY dreams on both. pretty much tried everything mentioned here and nothing REALLY helped. Unfortunately- just ONE of the glorious sides of the beast. Xanax is the only thing that REALLY made me sleep GOOD while on tren. And for God's sake, if u do try Ambien- BE CAREFUL! That shit makes me LOONEY. Did shit I didn't have a clue about, until my wife INFORMED me the next day- ALL while I thought I was asleep. BUT it doesn't affect everyone like that, just like tren doesn't affect everyone like this. Anyway, good luck too u bro- it's like my doc said, " never heard of anyone dying from lack of sleep" ( just re-read ur post- see that u ran both short esters-test and tren last 3 times- and this time both long esters. Don't know why, but maybe ur body just does better on short esters?) that's the only thing that makes sense- maybe switch back to short esters? worth a shot too get some sleep-lol good luck!

Magnesium. It helps with the night sweats too. As others have mentioned, an otc sleep aid and melatonin may help too. Notice I keep saying "help" because sometimes nothing will *fix* it. I've also noticed that daily low dose tren is a lot better than eod. More pinning, but less sides.

I always load up on melatonin, THC gummies, p5p, and non drowsy (they make you drowsy don’t kid) anti-histamines when running the Tren Train !

What kills, survives. L

Tren does absolutely nothing for me that makes it remotely worth using. Tren fucks up your thyroid and adrenals more than anything else. I take 2 thyroid meds (because i need them) 4x daily. I used to ramp them up slightly and never got insomnia, sweats or any of that shit everyone else gets.
All the other shit people take are bandaids. Not going after the root cause.

GW-501516 , alot of users will tell u that this helps them w fatigue, out of breathe or being winded fast issues. Even 20mgs ed is usually sufficient.💪💪

^ this here. He's telling you right. Rarely come off tren and I thank this beauty right here to be able to run tren for longer periods of time. Cardarine is a game changer. For me, anyway.

A week and a half in and the last two nights could not sleep had to take NyQuil last night. For some reason my body becomes so hot that I can’t sleep and start tweaking out on the stuff. I have masteron. how much of that should I be taking to counter the side effects?

A week and a half in and the last two nights could not sleep had to take NyQuil last night. For some reason my body becomes so hot that I can’t sleep and start tweaking out on the stuff. I have masteron. how much of that should I be taking to counter the side effects?

I've never noticed mast to have any effect on tren sleep or sweats. The protocol I posted above is what works best for me. Magnesium in the evening provides the biggest effect for me.

Edit to add, cut back carbs in evening. Or cut out if possible.

Last edited:
This shit is super potent because I’m barely taking anything and already getting side effects. I know it’s the tren because a few years back it’s the same side effects when I ran tren before. I’ll go and grab some magnesium and see if it helps. Thanks for the info

This shit is super potent because I’m barely taking anything and already getting side effects. I know it’s the tren because a few years back it’s the same side effects when I ran tren before. I’ll go and grab some magnesium and see if it helps. Thanks for the info

250mg is what I'm using at night. That's in addition to whatever is in my multivitamin.

As I mentioned above, every day pinning too. The days I miss are the usually the worst nights for sides.

Was dealing with similar problems on my current cycle, I bumped up the test and my night sweats went away and I have slept better. I’d switch to short esters so you can control the sides easier. With Tren, it definitely benefits you to be able to have quick changes because of the severity of the side effects.

Magnesium. It helps with the night sweats too. As others have mentioned, an otc sleep aid and melatonin may help too. Notice I keep saying "help" because sometimes nothing will *fix* it. I've also noticed that daily low dose tren is a lot better than eod. More pinning, but less sides.

What milligram on the magnesium and melatonin?

enanthate builds up over time in the body more than acetate. One thing with me personally is everytime I ran tren it hit me differently with the sides but they were worse. Also watch out for acid reflux I have scars in my throat from it being so bad

Tren fucks with your thyroid in a major way. Which is why it makes you sweat like hell and not sleep. Once on tren for a while some guys cant get out of bed and feel like shit all day. Tren also stomps on your adrenals hard.
I agree with Wes, its crap. That's me. The few times I've used it the thyroid meds i take 4x ed and the adrenal supps i already take kept me from getting any of the normal tren sides other than not being able to breath and a hair trigger

200mg a week or every inject? if your only on 200mg of test a week just up that, if your on 600mg a week of tren lower that and you should be fine

200mg a week or every inject? if your only on 200mg of test a week just up that, if your on 600mg a week of tren lower that and you should be fine

Just started test at 300 and tren at 200. This stuff is potential! Getting the same sides a few years ago when i ran tren at 800.

Just started test at 300 and tren at 200. This stuff is potential! Getting the same sides a few years ago when i ran tren at 800.

And that is a week

Im out, i will no longer use tren. Just now starting to feel normal. Sucks cause i have a few friends that do it with crazy results. One says he gets shortness of breath but thats it. The other one runs it with hgh. Does hgh help with any of the side effects of tren?

Couldn’t sleep on high test and any level of Tren ACE. Third cycle ... low test, Tren Hex and 50mg proviron. No sides other than night sweats.

i take half otc sleep aid , and eat about 100mg in meltinan gummies,, and im a light sleeper and all , ,but this gets me around 3 to 4 hr of sleep before i wake up to piss and slowly get back to sleep,,, on tren , i never got more than 5 hrs of real sleep,, i think thats where tren could be bad,, if you arent getting enough sleep at night,, you cant recover and grow

Benadryl gives me sleep hangovers...tired the next morning/day. It works though. Melatonin works a little too, but go off of it occasionally because you can shut down your body’s natural production of it. Good luck bro

Back