• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

raloxifene source?

Durr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m having some nagging gyno after a cycle. I’ve used PSL in the past but I don’t think they carry Ralox. Help is appreciated

Here you go sir.

Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off your order. Be sure to check out their other items. The stuff this place has is magical. The blends and the trest are absolutely insane. You will be very happy here. I guarantee it.

https://www.aminoasylum.com/online-store/RALOXIFENE-30ML-X-30MG-p156384205
1182599501.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]just out of curiosity, [/FONT]why exactly this serm and not others?

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]just out of curiosity, [/FONT]why exactly this serm and not others?
Ralox has a higher affinity to bind to the estrogen receptor especially in breast tissue and is more effective for gyno prevention/reduction compared to nolva. At least that is my understanding of it and also why I prefer using it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Here you go sir.

Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off your order. Be sure to check out their other items. The stuff this place has is magical. The blends and the trest are absolutely insane. You will be very happy here. I guarantee it.

https://www.aminoasylum.com/online-store/RALOXIFENE-30ML-X-30MG-p156384205
1182599501.jpg
Have you used ralox from this source? I have used a few different sources for research chem ralox and it is never suspended in the liquid. It is always settled on the bottle and requires a warm bath and vigorous shaking before each use, which can be time consuming.

Have you used ralox from this source? I have used a few different sources for research chem ralox and it is never suspended in the liquid. It is always settled on the bottle and requires a warm bath and vigorous shaking before each use, which can be time consuming.

Yes sir you have to shake the hell out of it for a few seconds before each administration.

Tada is the same way but I assure you with a money back guarantee that you won't care once you try it.

These items are absolute fire.

order sent. Thanks 
I know a source that has US pharma grade. Literally the same shit you would get if you went to Walgreens or cvs with a prescription. With AIs and serms I highly recommend only using pharma grade. It’s one thing to get some UGL gear that may be slightly overdosed or underdosed but with meds like this it can be detrimental if it’s not dosed accurately. If your interested in the source shoot me a pm

I know a source that has US pharma grade. Literally the same shit you would get if you went to Walgreens or cvs with a prescription. With AIs and serms I highly recommend only using pharma grade. It’s one thing to get some UGL gear that may be slightly overdosed or underdosed but with meds like this it can be detrimental if it’s not dosed accurately. If your interested in the source shoot me a pm
Glad to see you checked out meso finally brotha lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back