• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fatigue toward the end of a long cycle?

Solstice01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody else start feeling tired toward the end of a long cycle? Been running tren, test and superdrol and anytime I start tren I feel great for the first few weeks ready to rip the gym doors off but then start to spin down and have a hard time even gathering motivation to think about working out. The desire is there but the body is saying nah bruh..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Anybody else start feeling tired toward the end of a long cycle? Been running tren, test and superdrol and anytime I start tren I feel great for the first few weeks ready to rip the gym doors off but then start to spin down and have a hard time even gathering motivation to think about working out. The desire is there but the body is saying nah bruh..

How long you been on the superdrol?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

How long have you been running tren and SD? And at what dosages?

I would say definitely yes if you say it's been a long cycle. Superdrol will do that on it's own

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Blood tests.

Oh, and blood tests.

Be sure to get blood tests.

Blood tests.

Oh, and blood tests.

Be sure to get blood tests.
You may be correct to a certain point, but blood test dont give side effects of anabolic steroids. Blood test will already be off from using, so the user has to use science and bro science.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Running full blown full throttle in the gym everyday can really wear on you after some time. A lot of times it not really gear related but just over training, underfed or lack of sleep. Take a few days off and unload and see of you don't feel any better.

Running full blown full throttle in the gym everyday can really wear on you after some time. A lot of times it not really gear related but just over training, underfed or lack of sleep. Take a few days off and unload and see of you don't feel any better.
Lol....There isn't many people on here that can use the "over training" excuse...You take care of yourself, get plenty of sleep, eat right, and make sure all the extra supps you need to take are of your deficient nutrients, you'll be fine.
I here that overtraining bullshit from so many people I personally know....it's bunk.

Last edited:
I've never had an issue of over training. I hit it hard but it kinda seems I've platted out too. I'll try coming off for a bit run a low dose test with some clomid and see how it works out.

adrenal fatigue. body need a brake..

It’s the SuperDrol man. Running that shit for longer than 20 days at any dose makes you feel like you’ve been kicked in the face repeatedly and then kept awake for 4 straight days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back