• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment Accusing Biden of ‘Treason’

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced articles of impeachment against Joe Biden, alleging that he has committed “treason.”

“I have introduced House Res. 57, these are Articles of Impeachment on President Biden,” Greene said. “For abuse of power in regards to his willingness to use his position of power to aid his son Hunter Biden in his business dealings.”

Advertisement
“I have also introduced another Article of Impeachment on President Biden, which is H. Res 597,” she continued. “This has to do with the national security crisis that President Biden has created with regards to the extreme threat at the southern border.”

“I have introduced House Res. 598, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden in regards to the failure in Afghanistan,” Greene went on. “And I have introduced House Res. 596, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden for the Covid eviction moratorium and his willingness to use his position to try to do what he shouldn’t be doing. We have three branches of power.”

“Joe Biden swore an oath, he said ‘I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States and I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and he is failing to uphold his oath,” Greene added.

“Joe Biden is failing the American people by refusing to uphold the law and the Constitution,” she said. “But Afghanistan is where it really hurt. You see, Article III, Section 3, Joe Biden could be guilty of treason.”

“Our law says that levying war against the U.S., adhering to the enemies of the U.S., and giving aid and comfort is treason,” Greene said.

“President Biden did that by arming the Taliban with our taxpayer-funded U.S. equipment and weapons. He abandoned Americans in Afghanistan and seems to have no interest in getting them back,” she said.

Video: https://rumble.com/vo3s1h-marjorie-greene-announces-articles-of-impeachment-against-joe-biden.html

Isn't this like the 39th time this jizz wad tried this?

You mean Pelosi when she tried it multiple times on Trump for no actual reason?

Yes, yes it was 39 times.

You are full of brilliance. Here is a new life goal for you... respond to these real issues your party of favor has visibly and blatantly done instead of deflecting to name calling like a 5 year old, or shut the fuck up and ignore this thread, because you are tiring.

All the noise and crap all boils down to one thing in the end.

1. Best economy in 50 years, just amazing time for our country and its people.
2. The current shit-show going on today, worst inflation, prices sky-high, horrible job and economy numbers.

Put the hate aside of the individual for a second, make believe there is no president. (especially the TDS crowd).

Night and day in comparison of how things were and are.
And if you cannot admit that over your own TDS, you are a self-hating liar w/ no hope for you.

All the noise and crap all boils down to one thing in the end.

1. Best economy in 50 years, just amazing time for our country and its people.
2. The current shit-show going on today, worst inflation, prices sky-high, horrible job and economy numbers.

Put the hate aside of the individual for a second, make believe there is no president. (especially the TDS crowd).

Night and day in comparison of how things were and are.
And if you cannot admit that over your own TDS, you are a self-hating liar w/ no hope for you.

Really shows you the kind of brain dead people we’re dealing with who gladly accept #2 over #1 just because he’s “their guy”.

You are full of brilliance. Here is a new life goal for you... respond to these real issues your party of favor has visibly and blatantly done instead of deflecting to name calling like a 5 year old, or shut the fuck up and ignore this thread, because you are tiring.

Awww... What's wrong new guy snowflake??
Did I hurt ur feelings?
You should be more like that Marjorine Green.
She's got the intestinal fortitude of a fucken bull.
Whereas you sir, are weak.
Aren't you embarrassed to have that fucken nut representing you?

#bebetter

No.
I'm on a constant stream of daily drugs.
How else can I cope with you all?

No.
I'm on a constant stream of daily drugs.
How else can I cope with you all?

Do you think Biden should be impeached?

IML Gear Cream!
Awww... What's wrong new guy snowflake??
Did I hurt ur feelings?
You should be more like that Marjorine Green.
She's got the intestinal fortitude of a fucken bull.
Whereas you sir, are weak.
Aren't you embarrassed to have that fucken nut representing you?

#bebetter

Snowflake? Lol. You don't hurt my feelings in the least. Three words in my 45 posts probably have more sense than the mass of stupidity you blather on about. You are a mindless drone and have still failed to respond with anything meaningful other than to resort to name calling.

Do you think Biden should be impeached?

No. Not yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Snowflake? Lol. You don't hurt my feelings in the least. Three words in my 45 posts probably have more sense than the mass of stupidity you blather on about. You are a mindless drone and have still failed to respond with anything meaningful other than to resort to name calling.

I resort to name calling because that's what the masses here do.
Clearly you haven't read some of these threads.

No. Not yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I resort to name calling because that's what the masses here do.
Clearly you haven't read some of these threads.

You choose to come on here and ignore the facts, you can’t cry about name calling when you refuse to pull your head out of your ass, all because he has a “D” next to his name.

You mean Pelosi when she tried it multiple times on Trump for no actual reason?

Yes, yes it was 39 times.

I said when the dems started that BS it was going to be the future of politics. Now they're reaping what they've sowed. Tit for tat, blah, blah.

Impeachment will (has) become nothing. Like a parking ticket for you or me.

You choose to come on here and ignore the facts, you can’t cry about name calling when you refuse to pull your head out of your ass, all because he has a “D” next to his name.

The "facts" posted on ASF are far from actual facts my good man.
Some are.. That much I'll give you.
Lots of truthful FACTUAL stuff posted.
Thr problem is its mixed in with fucken nonsense THEORIES presented as facts.

The "facts" posted on ASF are far from actual facts my good man.
Some are.. That much I'll give you.
Lots of truthful FACTUAL stuff posted.
Thr problem is its mixed in with fucken nonsense THEORIES presented as facts.

I get all factual info from CNN.

Back