• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Second order received- PHARMACOMSTORE

Rahwoolzroidz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Second order with PHARMACOMSTORE and I must say, this is the top of the line for any up and coming bodybuilder who knows the difference between bunk gear and potent shit. The stuff usually takes a couple weeks to get here as it does come from overseas, but this sponsor will keep you updated every step of the process from start to finish. I actually had a bit of an issue with a package that must have got held up in customs that PHARMACOMSTORE actually took care of me for and re shipped the package. You have no worries with this stuff... seriously. And to add to that. We test all of our gear. I’m not going to bash other sponsors on here but I will say that a lot of stuff out there is severely underdosed. This stuff is real, you get exactly what you pay for. I love this stuff , as do all of my people.

Second order with PHARMACOMSTORE and I must say, this is the top of the line for any up and coming bodybuilder who knows the difference between bunk gear and potent shit. The stuff usually takes a couple weeks to get here as it does come from overseas, but this sponsor will keep you updated every step of the process from start to finish. I actually had a bit of an issue with a package that must have got held up in customs that PHARMACOMSTORE actually took care of me for and re shipped the package. You have no worries with this stuff... seriously. And to add to that. We test all of our gear. I’m not going to bash other sponsors on here but I will say that a lot of stuff out there is severely underdosed. This stuff is real, you get exactly what you pay for. I love this stuff , as do all of my people.

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for keeping us updated....Please keep us posted with the results also and if you made some lab tests to the gear you have just received please be kind and share it with the other members of this board too

Back