• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruefan89 GC Log

Cruefan89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Whats up guys

So I've been selected by GC to log his gear for ASF over the next 6-8 weeks depending on quantity of what I have on hand here.

The pics show show what I have and the color of gear (which looks spot on) from what I can see. Tren looks like tren and blends look like blends and tren base looks mean ASF.

This will start on Tuesday after my trt bloods drawn. I'm low t as I speak because I've crashed my t on purpose for my script (low libido, low energy) same ole sides I get. That will Change Tuesday when this starts.

Tri blend 1ml eod to start then ed depending on pip if any. I plan on a 6 week run but will extend with the tren and t prop and Mast p single vials which is coming my shorty.

My diet will stay a little above maintenance because I'm fairly lean as I speak. I will post progress pics and a starting pic this week. Thanks GC for the opportunity and I will be back.

Read my sig B's

Attachments

• IMG_6091.JPG
    IMG_6091.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,086
  • IMG_6092.JPG
    IMG_6092.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG_6093.JPG
    IMG_6093.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,041
  • IMG_6094.JPG
    IMG_6094.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,042
I will follow along

not sure if it is just the pic but the one blend looks super cloady.

Trust me they are clear. Just wanted to show color variation. They look good and correct in color.

Welcome to the GC team!!

Subbed

Typical meals for the day

This is typically what I eat Monday-Friday at work spread about every 2 hours or so apart. The stuff not shown I eat are uncooked carrots with peanut butter, protein pancake with sugar free syrup that I dip it in, a slice of Daves killer bread with hummus on it and a fruit whether it's grapes or cherries that I snack on as well. This is when I'm at work and whether it's days or nights I'm working (rotate every 2 weeks).

Before bed I eat 6 eggs ( 4 whites 2 with yoke) and a piece of Daves killer bread with some peanut butter.

Pre workout is whole oats and banana and a caffeine induced drink

Post workout is 6 egg whites and a 4oz unsweetened apple sauce and I eat some rice Chex dry in a baggy about 45 mins later when I get to work.

Attachments

• IMG_6106.JPG
    IMG_6106.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 887
  • IMG_6108.JPG
    IMG_6108.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 870
Looks good bro. How much do you spend on food per week?

IML Gear Cream!
Looks good bro. How much do you spend on food per week?

Just on steak and chicken is somewhere in the 70.00 range I guess. It adds up fast. Sad it cost more to be health conscious than to not.

Just on steak and chicken is somewhere in the 70.00 range I guess. It adds up fast. Sad it cost more to be health conscious than to not.

This is so true!! I'm forced to buy all organic to because my wife won't eat anything that's not lol. I can't even sneak it by in the grocery cart as she busts me every time. It's all worth it in the end though.

Your not kidding GC...my wife is a vegetarian and we only eat organic...she refuses to buy anything else. :roflmao:

This is so true!! I'm forced to buy all organic to because my wife won't eat anything that's not lol. I can't even sneak it by in the grocery cart as she busts me every time. It's all worth it in the end though.

Subbed,and great food selections, I'm trying to eat more like that again.

Had my TRT bloods drawn today and will post results probably Thursday. Thinking 200 level or less. At least I feel like it anyways.

First pin of 1ml tri blend and very little pip at first but zero now 4 hours later. Slight Tren cough but Jedi mind tricks subdued it.

Probably stick to 1ml EOD for now but I prefer ED personally at .7 or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been hesitant to order blends like this because of pip or the blends might not really be what they are advertised but it sure would be easier than the 2cc everyday I'm pinning

Yeah I'm hesitant as well. This will be the third time I used this type of blend so let's see what happens.

Beautiful nectar!!! Thanks for the update.

As I sit here at work eating my lunch consisting of grilled steak, brown rice , carrots with peanut butter as my carrier oil I look over to see the guy down the table eating two slices of giant pizza one in each hand with three corn dogs , fried chicken fingers, and French fries on a plate in front of him and wonder to myself "Did I leave my car windows down".

I guess he is on a dirty bulk??

As I sit here at work eating my lunch consisting of grilled steak, brown rice , carrots with peanut butter as my carrier oil I look over to see the guy down the table eating two slices of giant pizza one in each hand with three corn dogs , fried chicken fingers, and French fries on a plate in front of him and wonder to myself "Did I leave my car windows down".

Get Shredded!
How does the pin spot feel this morning

So as I stated no pip day after injection.

Dr's office called about my t level results today. Came back at 88. That's right an 88. I could tell it was low and this is around my norm when I know I have a blood draw appt.

Woke up with morning wood from the test p in the vial. This was a good sign for the tri blend. Haven't had morning wood for a couple weeks sooo.

Dr's office called about my t level results today. Came back at 88. That's right an 88. I could tell it was low and this is around my norm when I know I have a blood draw appt.

Woke up with morning wood from the test p in the vial. This was a good sign for the tri blend. Haven't had morning wood for a couple weeks sooo.

Yes sir, my wife has no idea what to do with me when it goes off like that and I chase her around the house. I was waiting for someone to speak about this as it just isn't the same coming from me.

My dinner and protein for the night. I have more broccoli and sweet potatoes on tap as well for tonight.

I will start posting my workouts on Monday once this is in full swing. Nothing out of the ordinary. I like to use the spin bike and rowing machine for warming up though. I have an elliptical as well that I think might make the rotation soon.

Mondays - Legs and shoulders
Tue - Chest and abs
Wed- Back and tri's
Then repeat Thursday thru Saturday

Heavier on one day to moderate weight the following workout

I don't work biceps because I torn (totally detached) both of them. Rely on rowing and back workouts for them. Had surgeries but still have issues and not worth the risk.

Attachments

• IMG_6173.JPG
    IMG_6173.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 282
  • IMG_6174.JPG
    IMG_6174.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 324

My dinner and protein for the night. I have more broccoli and sweet potatoes on tap as well for tonight.

I will start posting my workouts on Monday once this is in full swing. Nothing out of the ordinary. I like to use the spin bike and rowing machine for warming up though. I have an elliptical as well that I think might make the rotation soon.

Mondays - Legs and shoulders
Tue - Chest and abs
Wed- Back and tri's
Then repeat Thursday thru Saturday

Heavier on one day to moderate weight the following workout

I don't work biceps because I torn (totally detached) both of them. Rely on rowing and back workouts for them. Had surgeries but still have issues and not worth the risk.

About the same as my dinner tonight... 6oz Sirloin and 1cup Broccoli.. Although my coach plans all my meals. I just follow the plan.

Looking good bro

Bro..that food looks great!!!

Hey Crue how long was it between your last Test (long ester) pin and the bloodwork? I've been doing my own trt but would like to know. 3 weeks? Mine was super low when I got clinic TRT a couple years ago,, and I think it was about a month after I stopped a blast (stopped completely, was around your level maybe lower).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey Crue how long was it between your last Test (long ester) pin and the bloodwork? I've been doing my own trt but would like to know. 3 weeks? Mine was super low when I got clinic TRT a couple years ago,, and I think it was about a month after I stopped a blast (stopped completely, was around your level maybe lower).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

16 days

Pin #2 today in left glute and absolutely zero pip. This tells me that the gear is brewed correctly and that I will probably go to everyday pins at .5 ED starting Monday. I will pin again on Saturday. Also started prami at .3 today along with masin at .5 from a different source.

Not really a big fan of ED pinning but just like it more with short esters.

Back