• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The testimony that’ll bury The Bidens

Where's my nothing burger pic...
Brb

Yeah , there going to get away with it .

Get away with what?

They're removing this all over the place. Wtf can't people see what's going on here?

Do you really believe anything is going to come of this? I don’t.

Like I’ve said before “legally it’s Unfortunate but ASF is as far as it’ll go.

These first hand facts may change some voters minds form making another big ass mistake like they did with obama.

For the record, im not talking about the TDS idiots that no matter what new evidence you give them they will never accept it and no matter what vote for biden because they have blind hatred for Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Tell you what, I'm about fuking sick of libs using the whole, no one is reporting about this or that argument.

Yeah because the media isn't reporting the shit you fuks! Man I hate liberals.

For the record, im not talking about the TDS idiots that no matter what new evidence you give them they will never accept it and no matter what vote for biden because they have blind hatred for Trump.

That would be me.

Like I’ve said before “legally it’s Unfortunate but ASF is as far as it’ll go.

These first hand facts may change some voters minds form making another big ass mistake like they did with obama.

I would feel the same if they actually found evidence against trump, I'm done with all this blatant corruption, its time politicians are held to the same standards we are

I would feel the same if they actually found evidence against trump, I'm done with all this blatant corruption, its time politicians are held to the same standards we are

I wholly and fully agree. the swamp creature whores that have been profiting by selling America to the highest bidder for far too long

Says video unavailable for me...

Get Shredded!
Aaaaand...it's gone.

Ooof... I dont see it anywhere

I guess it’s gone for now, but this will blow up.... I have heard the phone conversations and the incriminating admissions of guilt from the other parties involved

Only a matter of time

Libtards dont believe in freedom of the press. OK say to say "hang Trump" on Twitter, but I posted a link to the Hunter pics/videos w/ a newly created Twitter acct, and was insta-banned. Comical hos crooked they are.
If its "nothing" why the cover up?

FB, Twitter, etc, all brain-dead Libturd Sheeple platforms for the weak of mind to follow.

Libtards dont believe in freedom of the press. OK say to say "hang Trump" on Twitter, but I posted a link to the Hunter pics/videos w/ a newly created Twitter acct, and was insta-banned. Comical hos crooked they are.
If its "nothing" why the cover up?

FB, Twitter, etc, all brain-dead Libturd Sheeple platforms for the weak of mind to follow.
Yeah I could not even load the stuff on messenger for family and friends
But if it was a trump video they load its all good

NUCLEAR-LABS
Nukelabs@securenym.net

its strange that these social media platforms are so heavily censoring these stories. it really makes me think they have something to hide. maybe they are somehow involved in all this. they certainly put themselves in the middle of it so theres gotta be a reason

its strange that these social media platforms are so heavily censoring these stories. it really makes me think they have something to hide. maybe they are somehow involved in all this. they certainly put themselves in the middle of it so theres gotta be a reason

They are 100% involved. Just look at youtube today. Top of page video? Biden ad.

Media is the new 4th branch of government.

The spin
The cover up
The smear
The hype
The propaganda

The machine of media is the most dangerous enemy of the people

They are 100% involved. Just look at youtube today. Top of page video? Biden ad.
yup saw that, I was picking up donations yesterday and me and my friend were lifting an elliptical into the bed of my truck, when I drove off I went onto youtube to play some music and there was an add for an elliptical, this happens all the time your phone is a CIA listening device

It’s weirder tho...

check this out.... the shit I search for in my phone in YouTube is vastly different than the shit I search for at work on YouTube but..... the YouTube at work will recommend videos that I’ve only searched on my phone... and no, I don’t have a YouTube account.

Those hot chics shaking there ass and runway models posing in bikinis shows up at work and also steroid videos and conservative podcasts and shit like that... I only use work YouTube for music lol

splain that shit bruh

weird

Back