• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Anadrol50 for Kick Start Results!

BouncerBrown

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anadrol50 is a DHT derivative and very short-acting steroid
commonly used in the bulking cycle it gives kickstart results on the body.
The result is punchy in all angle,
But there are big sides on the testis
During the cycle, testis shrink !!
Balls size turns to small,
Then need to do Hormone replacement therapy.
Please, Experts, give your opinion on this.

Thanks in Advance!

if ur gonna do steroids, just say good-bye to your fellas for awhile- and not just from a-bombs- but they'll reappear @ some point, so don't sweat it too much. However, u may want to warn ur girlfriend-lol

I've tried various doses will Drol to see if a lower dose can still achieve good results as well as different use protocols..If you want to be safe about it..start with 25mgs a day..4 on 3 off.for 2 weeks..and watch everything.. Honestly I perfer to take it at bedtime..

My expert opinion is when your testis shrink your penis looks bigger.

using orals as a kickstart is such an old school method theres way better optimal cycle protocols these days

Welcome bro . Anadrol is probably the most complete oral steroid , yes some people use it on bulking but i always prefer it on cutting to keep me full and hard , since he puts almost all water inside muscle , crazy vascularity and fulness, it kills hunger so thats why i dont like to bulk ( i grow better on dianabol , more puffy but bigger ) . of course any steroid you use even anavar will supress test levels , that´s why all cycles should have testosterone on it .

Anadrol50 is a DHT derivative and very short-acting steroid
commonly used in the bulking cycle it gives kickstart results on the body.
The result is punchy in all angle,
But there are big sides on the testis
During the cycle, testis shrink !!
Balls size turns to small,
Then need to do Hormone replacement therapy.
Please, Experts, give your opinion on this.

Thanks in Advance!

Welcome bro . Anadrol is probably the most complete oral steroid , yes some people use it on bulking but i always prefer it on cutting to keep me full and hard , since he puts almost all water inside muscle , crazy vascularity and fulness, it kills hunger so thats why i dont like to bulk ( i grow better on dianabol , more puffy but bigger ) . of course any steroid you use even anavar will supress test levels , that´s why all cycles should have testosterone on it .

Thanks for your opinion, sir!

IML Gear Cream!
It's#1 for raising RBC.. Will raise your BP by the 3 or 4 pill and is the only one to positively raise liver values thru the roof..
Yeah real complete..
Sorry, Monstro..I think you left all the bad parts out..

Back