• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New guys need to learn and contribute!!

KingCrane

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey bros and sisters, I see alot of new members so damn quick to ask for a source or ask about a sourse.....its bullshit...I havnt been here long but bottom line is if you have knowlege you need to help and give back to the asf forum....I have been cycling and learning since early 2010, and vow right now to do my part and help...there are some great vets here and they are tired of the shit show!! New guys step the fuck up!!! And if you dont know shit about shit then read!! We are all grown and the mods and vets shouldnt have to wipe our ass...at the same time dont be afraid to ask these vets if you need help. Sorry for the long post but I feel this needed to be noted..

I am a new member and your right I’ve been cycling for a long time I also know a lot in the pharmaceutical aspect of it as well and been training since 17 lost 120 pounds when I was 320 lol a chubby high schooler and built my self to be 230 9% bf but I love helping people I agree 100%

Good thread however, some.of us old guys who been outa yhe game for a time (like me), are coming back.to find that much of yhe old philosophies and even products are very different from the past.

Nonetheless, I agree and try to add positively to as many threads as possible..

Good thread, and.I look forward to giving back.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I started to lift before I was on sista 250 deca and trenbolone est... I want to know what to start with to build bigger and stronger basically I need to start from scratch I have 5 months to get big

Is that you bomber?
Hey guys I started to lift before I was on sista 250 deca and trenbolone est... I want to know what to start with to build bigger and stronger basically I need to start from scratch I have 5 months to get big

🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm brand new to the forums and have gotten tons of great info from you guys so far, as well as doing my own research online for a few months now. I will be starting my 2nd cycle ever within a month or two and I look forward to giving as much feed back about my experience as I can, as well as a start a log of the cycle and progress throughout. You guys have been a great help and inspiration so far.

I still see post after post from newbs who clearly haven't done an ounce of research on their own and want to be spoon fed. It's frustrating as hell when there are numerous pages of very valuable information posted in the stickies and guys just regurgitate the same questions over and over again. I don't mind helping newbs, but when they expect you to lay out every aspect of their cycle from start to finish, then PCT, and have follow up question after follow up question it gets pretty annoying.

I still see post after post from newbs who clearly haven't done an ounce of research on their own and want to be spoon fed. It's frustrating as hell when there are numerous pages of very valuable information posted in the stickies and guys just regurgitate the same questions over and over again. I don't mind helping newbs, but when they expect you to lay out every aspect of their cycle from start to finish, then PCT, and have follow up question after follow up question it gets pretty annoying.
And even worse, experienced members have different opinions on how to go about a first cycle or adding compounds.......so when they give advice that varies in opinion it gets even more confusing for the n00b.

For a first cycle, simple, read the stickies.....when it gets outside that it can get crazy.

But yes, research what vets have stated, decide which route you want to go and take it from there.

Too bad we cannot just do one on one advice and leave it at that without all the varying opinions or advice because there are some good questions by novice users.

But one thing that has me to the point I do not want to respond to questions like these anymore are the trolls that sign up to stir the pot and play the members as fools that are trying to be helpful.

Anyone know where I can buy some
gearz?

It's either a rule and you enforce it or it's not.

Selfish people are everywhere. You can't run from them.

But I find it odd that someone would come to this forum asking for sources. I mean, the sources are right there, you don't even need to log in.

Back